pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

Can I be the missing member for the E4? IF not, can I join the League?
(May. 27, 2011  1:29 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Can I be the missing member for the E4? IF not, can I join the League?

does anyone read the op its full and hurry i read your pm choose a type like i said in my last post we will be opening with out 12 gyms.
Seeing how the league will be open soon, I'm seriously desperate now, I need a Timid Female DW Vulpix. I can offer Tyranitars, Starmies, Chimchars (multiples with perfect Attack and Speed thanks to failed Chimchar breeding, if the Vulpix is perfect in SpA or Spe and you want this I could even give my Adamant one), Cyndaquil, Pawniard, Zorua, Cubchoo, and I could breed almost any starter for you (except Tepig, Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Totodile, although I need to check to make sure, I could try to get these). I could even see if I could get some other stuff for people too, but I'm begging now, I need this thing. It powers up my Charizard greatly, and I need it to breed Energy ball and Hypnosis onto a DW Vulpix.
(May. 27, 2011  2:01 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Seeing how the league will be open soon, I'm seriously desperate now, I need a Timid Female DW Vulpix. I can offer Tyranitars, Starmies, Chimchars (multiples with perfect Attack and Speed thanks to failed Chimchar breeding, if the Vulpix is perfect in SpA or Spe and you want this I could even give my Adamant one), Cyndaquil, Pawniard, Zorua, Cubchoo, and I could breed almost any starter for you (except Tepig, Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Totodile, although I need to check to make sure, I could try to get these). I could even see if I could get some other stuff for people too, but I'm begging now, I need this thing. It powers up my Charizard greatly, and I need it to breed Energy ball and Hypnosis onto a DW Vulpix.

thats why i said it will officialy open about the end our mid summer fort team purpases. gym registrations will be over soon which is what i meant.
I realize that, but anyone? PLEASE?
(May. 27, 2011  3:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I realize that, but anyone? PLEASE?

you could just play DW a whole bunch our check serebii team seasoul is thinking of adding female DW poke to their shop and they might add vulpix.
the league is officialy open now to challengers but we are still taking leaders pm me to sign up (i have you already niles dont worry)
ok so this is officialy open now? good. i sent a reply to your pm omega, please read it as i am ready to take battles. it will always be changing my team till i get it just right but im proberbly not changing pokemon often, just move sets and may breed them or something to get them perfect. as soon as im alowed i can take any chalenge.
can all gyms please pm me about your team statusm wheather your ready to battle our not.it will be helpful.
Hm, so I just PM'ed this to omega, but I thought it was worth mentioning here too:

I gave the idea that to be more interesting/fun/difficult, that each member has an extra 'reserve' pokemon. Say, for example, this team:
Frillish
Dusknoir
Reuniclus
Gothitelle
Bibarel
Persian
and then, to make it interesting
Reserve: Salamence

This way, the challenger can never be completely sure of your team, and it may prove to be a disadvantage or an advantage. Just like a normal wi-fi battle. You bring 6 out of your 7 options, and they bring their registered 6, and it becomes more challenging/fun during the battle.
(May. 31, 2011  1:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hm, so I just PM'ed this to omega, but I thought it was worth mentioning here too:

I gave the idea that to be more interesting/fun/difficult, that each member has an extra 'reserve' pokemon. Say, for example, this team:
Frillish
Dusknoir
Reuniclus
Gothitelle
Bibarel
Persian

This way, the challenger can never be completely sure of your team, and it may prove to be a disadvantage or an advantage. Just like a normal wi-fi battle. You bring 6 out of your 7 options, and they bring their registered 6, and it becomes more challenging/fun during the battle.

Wait so the reserved pokemon can be any type ???
(May. 31, 2011  1:22 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hm, so I just PM'ed this to omega, but I thought it was worth mentioning here too:

Frillish
Dusknoir
Reuniclus
Gothitelle
Bibarel
Persian

Wait so the reserved pokemon can be any type ???

it was a challenger example.
^That. You still have to follow rules of course, but you have that ace in the hole, it could either make or break the battle. If the reserved could be any type, I would just use my Latias. :\
(May. 31, 2011  1:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^That. You still have to follow rules of course, but you have that ace in the hole, it could either make or break the battle. If the reserved could be any type, I would just use my Latias. :\

which means i can add my haxorus sweep Joyful_2
Right... Forgot you're the multitype gym leader. But I think it's pretty interesting.
(May. 31, 2011  1:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Right... Forgot you're the multitype gym leader. But I think it's pretty interesting.

it is ill add it to the op.nice job thinking of this it opens a new exception to leaders who cannt choose between 2 pokes.
Ok, just read the post above me Joyful_3
So my reserve is.................................................................BATMAN!!!
Nah just kidding. That id be illegal. For instance, Salamance VERSUS Batman. Batman used Batmobile Break-Out! It's a one-hit KO. Salamance is flattened on the ground.
Anyway my real reserve is........... Reninculas
can the reserve be any type or does it have to be the same type as your gym
same as gym.up above was a challenger example.
okay
Anyways, my reserve shall be Infernape, which is almost done anyways.
My reserve will be Sneasal. :] Cant wait for a challenger
my reserve is going to be dragonite
mine is a scrafty but it may take a few days
(May. 31, 2011  8:25 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: My reserve will be Sneasal. :] Cant wait for a challenger

cant wait?i already have 1 XD