pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

(Apr. 12, 2011  2:33 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:28 AM)Nile Wrote: yep no one can handle garchomp i even have a DW tochic ready to go with awesome stats for me
i have most areas of dream isle and have alot of gen V i will probably be the first champion
yeah you know me but with garchomp i can mix it up so much you won't stand a chance ask your fellow elite 4 what they think
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I haven't gone down yet. Caught the perfect Litwick (Chandelure here we come! Next up, Ninetales), now I need to build up some money so I can buy Protein and Carbos.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)Nile Wrote: i beat 2 of the elite four in a triple battle that's what you get for messing with the chomp
[][][][] lost and draciel lost to

you might just be the first champion in our league. if you are, let's see how long you can hold champion position

a) Technically, league hasn't started yet.
b) He needs to get all the badges before he can challenge the E4.
c) I'm quite sure that the same rules apply to the WBO E4 as do the games: You battle all 4 in a row (not right away, but no other league battles in between), and if you lose to one, you have to battle us all again in a row. The order in which you battle will be always random too.
d) Hey, we didn't become E4 for nothing. We can handle him, he won't destroy us completely now that we know his strategies (although, he's probably going to use Garchomp against me).
all true, and I suggest you raise Volcarona's speed a ton for when you go against Garchomp
Earth quake!!!!
OHKO
Volcarona has Levitate ability. ground moves will not work
'
it has the flame body not levitate
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:38 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: and yes gaholeone he will be like the game he can battle you in any order but if he loses 1 time he got to startover.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:38 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Band all ubers. They are just too powerful.

it was a joke but i supose if everyone says yes to it then i will band ubers.

okay then blaziken and all the other darmatian
and most of people s teams are illeagal
most pokemon that are good will be banned im just going to go back to the pokemon online comps
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:46 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:33 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:28 AM)Nile Wrote: yep no one can handle garchomp i even have a DW tochic ready to go with awesome stats for me
i have most areas of dream isle and have alot of gen V i will probably be the first champion
yeah you know me but with garchomp i can mix it up so much you won't stand a chance ask your fellow elite 4 what they think
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I haven't gone down yet. Caught the perfect Litwick (Chandelure here we come! Next up, Ninetales), now I need to build up some money so I can buy Protein and Carbos.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)Nile Wrote: i beat 2 of the elite four in a triple battle that's what you get for messing with the chomp
[][][][] lost and draciel lost to

you might just be the first champion in our league. if you are, let's see how long you can hold champion position

a) Technically, league hasn't started yet.
b) He needs to get all the badges before he can challenge the E4.
c) I'm quite sure that the same rules apply to the WBO E4 as do the games: You battle all 4 in a row (not right away, but no other league battles in between), and if you lose to one, you have to battle us all again in a row. The order in which you battle will be always random too.
d) Hey, we didn't become E4 for nothing. We can handle him, he won't destroy us completely now that we know his strategies (although, he's probably going to use Garchomp against me).
all true, and I suggest you raise Volcarona's speed a ton for when you go against Garchomp
Earth quake!!!!
OHKO
Volcarona has Levitate ability. ground moves will not work
'
it has the flame body not levitate
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:38 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: and yes gaholeone he will be like the game he can battle you in any order but if he loses 1 time he got to startover.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:38 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Band all ubers. They are just too powerful.

it was a joke but i supose if everyone says yes to it then i will band ubers.

okay then blaziken and all the other darmatian
and most of people s teams are illeagal

how is darmatian banned?i understand sb blazeiken but that not that pokemon.
come on the ubers should be allowed
1.Most of the powerfull leaders will become weak
Aka.Ga, [][][][], Master draciel, dark angel, me and pikachu
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:53 AM)Nile Wrote: come on the ubers should be allowed
Aka.Ga, [][][][], Master draciel, dark angel

You too.
yeah but then i will use my other pokemon
i have several teams why do you think i have a pokemon online account if i only use ubers

how about this since ubers are already powerful they will be allowed if hardly ev.how about that our we can ban them all together.
and i am asking every gym leader and 4 to make a pokestadium trainer card so people will no your freind code and teams.also challengers to.
a) You do realize that in your case, only your garchomp is banned.
b) Since I only had 1 uber (Darmanitan is not uber, you're thinking OU), and I was planning to switch to Infernape anyways because it takes way too long to find an SB Blaziken, I will be fine.

Volcarona, Chandelure, Infernape, Darmanitan, DW Ninetales, even Heatran (yes, I checked, and it is OU) are all OU. I will not be weakened at all, I will be untouched. Read the Smogon ban list in the 5th gen forum, then you'll know that all of us will be fine. Garchomp, however, won't be.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:55 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

how about this since ubers are already powerful they will be allowed if hardly ev.how about that our we can ban them all together.
and i am asking every gym leader and 4 to make a pokestadium trainer card so people will no your freind code and teams.also challengers to.
most of your team is uber
alakazam
Blissley
Hydregion
and others
aka. milotic and braviary
wait what how are they uber.you clearly dont know ubers.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: a) You do realize that in your case, only your garchomp is banned.
b) Since I only had 1 uber (Darmanitan is not uber, you're thinking OU), and I was planning to switch to Infernape anyways because it takes way too long to find an SB Blaziken, I will be fine.

Volcarona, Chandelure, Infernape, Darmanitan, DW Ninetales, even Heatran (yes, I checked, and it is OU) are all OU. I will not be weakened at all, I will be untouched. Read the Smogon ban list in the 5th gen forum, then you'll know that all of us will be fine. Garchomp, however, won't be.
read marriland forums
okay ill just get DW ubers he said ubers not DW and garchomp is DW
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:02 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wait what how are they uber.you clearly dont know ubers.

they are uber for being used in a combo as for Alakazam is uber for the immensly high speed and sp.atk
gaholeone does smogon say my pokemon are uber i never heard a chansey our milotic uber blasamy
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:03 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: a) You do realize that in your case, only your garchomp is banned.

read marriland forums
okay ill just get DW ubers he said ubers not DW and garchomp is DW

Garchomp as a whole is banned. The species is banned. And marriland is not the center of battling, smogon is the home of the competitive pokémon community. So none of these pokémon are banned except for Garchomp. Smogon is much better and more reliable in every way, Marriland himself learned from smogon.
*cough*use the wifi banlist *cough*
I can find the full list if you'd like, given an hour to wake up? That way anything too powerful is banned, but the weaker legends (virizion, raikou, articuno, azelf, regice, etc etc etc) are still allowed. There's a reason smogon hasn't banned any of those legends allowed by wifi, and that is because they aren't overpowered, unlike, say kyogre, or even sb blaziken (not saying you should ban it, though). You wouldn't be able to, police ev's accurately. If you want me to track down the nintendo wifi banlist I can do that in a little, so you can post that.

There's a difference between uber and legends, ubers are overpowered, like rayquaza, legends are just a set of pokemon, including various ubers, but also lame pokemon like articuno.
okay......
fine ill give up.....
I say any pkmn W/ dream world ability is allowed. just legendaries should be banned.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:06 AM)Nile Wrote: okay......
fine ill give up.....

Give up as in the argument? Just checking.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:08 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I say any pkmn W/ dream world ability is allowed. just legendaries should be banned.

thats what im trying to say dream world poke yes
dream world our plain ubers no
legends none at all.
nah... i give up all together
there's no point of my garchomp i won't battle
Also, I didn't think garchomp was banned this gen as the latiis outspeed it, and it's coverage has been hurt by air balloon. Smofon is down right now, but I'm sure it wasn't banned yesterday. That said, if you ban legends, it may well be overpowered, without lati's outspeeding and murdering it.
So the pokemon from dream world are not banned unless their species is banned. by the way the English speaking dream world is up tomorrow, just got the news.
And please determine whether you're talking abput ubers or legendaries. There is a big difference.