pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

And garchomp isn't PART uber, it's not uber at all. It was last gen, but counters now exist.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: Garchomp is fine if you don't use the stupid "no legends" banlist that you've decided to. Honestly, it's just plain dumb. Everyone either uses the smogon or wifi banlist for a reason, if you wish to be stubborn fools then go ahead and play your own strange metagame. Seems like cheating to me to ban a pokemon for being too powerful just because you can't figure out how to counter it despite numerous available methods, and because of your silly "no legends at all" banlist, which bans numerous pokemon that serve to balance the metagame, and numerous pokemon that aren't really going to be a problem.

But whatever, it's your league, if you want to play like that, I can't stop you.

I argree. Garchomp shouldn't be bannd. Even though it's so powerful it shouldn't. I kind now feel like it's cheating not letting nile use his garchomp.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: Garchomp is fine if you don't use the stupid "no legends" banlist that you've decided to. Honestly, it's just plain dumb. Everyone either uses the smogon or wifi banlist for a reason, if you wish to be stubborn fools then go ahead and play your own strange metagame. Seems like cheating to me to ban a pokemon for being too powerful just because you can't figure out how to counter it despite numerous available methods, and because of your silly "no legends at all" banlist, which bans numerous pokemon that serve to balance the metagame, and numerous pokemon that aren't really going to be a problem.

But whatever, it's your league, if you want to play like that, I can't stop you.
you're right im going to start my own league because this was unfair the E4 kept on being beaten
this is disastrous only if you allowed
garchomp we would've had this 3 page long dissucuison

you're right im going to start my own league because this was unfair the E4 kept on being beaten
this is disastrous only if you allowed
garchomp we would've had this 3 page long dissucuison
It's also fine if you use a sensible banlist, as there are a looooad of things that'll stop it in the group of "legends" you've banned.
I'm perfectly fine with the smogon banlist, I can think that garchomp is fine honestly. I've proven that I can play well several times. I vote to use the smogon banlist.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:42 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: xack beat me Unhappy it was draco meteor that toke out my walrein

it was close you nearly won congrats ice gym leader
Oh and I crushed xack using only volcarona with 14 damage taken. Why do you guys think he's so tough? [][][][][], you're up next
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and I crushed xack using only volcarona with 14 damage taken. Why do you guys think he's so tough?

Mabye not as much now since I change how I battle and stuff.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and I crushed xack using only volcarona with 14 damage taken. Why do you guys think he's so tough?

like i said crit and like i told niles my true team aint up yet you just fought my registration team just wait.and that quiver dance realy screwed me up to.
Just keep in mind smogon have a ban on sb blaziken (dw), which iirc a few people were using.
and sb blaziken aint uber and yet its baned a sb blazeiken is just as good as a other one just faster so if its banned so sould be garchomp.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:55 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

like i said crit and like i told niles my true team aint up yet you just fought my registration team just wait.and that quiver dance realy screwed me up to.

you still can't admit that he beat you ..... and just unban Garchomp i have started a different variation fr those interested anyone is welcome so people can decide between your rules and my rules so you don't get people to complain
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and I crushed xack using only volcarona with 14 damage taken. Why do you guys think he's so tough? [][][][][], you're up next
well battle me zack got crushed by me it seems that you know your stuff i still think of you as a strong player i will not use garchomp to make it fair........Wink
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:54 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Mabye not as much now since I change how I battle and stuff.

Everyone was saying that he was so difficult. First time I used samurott but used a negative priority move to sacrifice him and make it fair. I win 2-0. Then I started with volcarona and took 14 damage from ice beam. Set up quiver dance quickly and he didn't touch me afterwards. I win 3-0.
Jesus christ, This is lije talking to a brick wall, garchomp is WAY slower than sb blaziken, and I'm not saying blaziken should be banned. That said, if you want to continue ignoring the main authority on competitive pokemon battling (smogon), feel free, just don't expect to be taken too seriously.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:58 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:55 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

you still can't admit that he beat you ..... and just unban Garchomp i have started a different variation fr those interested anyone is welcome so people can decide between your rules and my rules so you don't get people to complain
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and I crushed xack using only volcarona with 14 damage taken. Why do you guys think he's so tough? [][][][][], you're up next
well battle me zack got crushed by me it seems that you know your stuff i still think of you as a strong player i will not use garchomp to make it fair........Wink
i did admit it i did say the quiver dance screwed me he one with his skill i never said something like man my milotics faster i should have ko it befor it used it.no i didnt say that i except deafet i just wont go down with out a fight so just wait gaholeone just prepare.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:52 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:42 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: xack beat me Unhappy it was draco meteor that toke out my walrein

it was close you nearly won congrats ice gym leader
Thx and Ga, i wanna take u on next!
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:58 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: and sb blaziken aint uber and yet its baned a sb blazeiken is just as good as a other one just faster so if its banned so sould be garchomp.

SB blaziken is uber now. Garchomp isn't for a reason. And th!nk, I switched to infernalefor time and for being fair. So no one is using sb blaziken now, and garchomp should be Llowed. Is it because Nile thrashed you with garchomp that you want to ban it?
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Jesus christ, This is lije talking to a brick wall, garchomp is WAY slower than sb blaziken, and I'm not saying blaziken should be banned. That said, if you want to continue ignoring the main authority on competitive pokemon battling (smogon), feel free, just don't expect to be taken too seriously.

i dont suspect that i just wanted to make a little freindly compotion for us it was never meant to be a huge thing
Nghtvirgo, so doa lot of people. Since they're not responding, I'll take you on. I might Pause randomly though, and I have to use samurott as a third pokemon since chandelure is still in training as a litwick.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:07 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Jesus christ, This is lije talking to a brick wall, garchomp is WAY slower than sb blaziken, and I'm not saying blaziken should be banned. That said, if you want to continue ignoring the main authority on competitive pokemon battling (smogon), feel free, just don't expect to be taken too seriously.

i dont suspect that i just wanted to make a little freindly compotion for us it was never meant to be a huge thing

Can we please just accept smogon banlist? And xack I think that if a thread can get 50 pages in 5-6 days it's more than friendly competition. This is Pokemon
he probably wants to ban volcorona now for it is TOO Powerful Zach i don't think this is cool now that Garchomp is banned and Zach Why are you the Multi type out of all of them that is completely unfair since you get a mix the other gyms get hit by their weakness oh Ga it is true over WiFi and saying league you want it to be a comp it was so obvious
Nile what are you talking about? Comp? And volcarona can be easily crushed if you have the right move.
Use smogons banlist and I might even finish my team and compete.
yes but why did zach lose so bad maybe he wanted to ban my chomp because he didn't want me to become champ
true about volcorona, one good move will wipe it out. I sent the chalenge to [][][][]. it should only take 2 days to get my pokemon to lv 50.
Can we all Just calm down, accept the smogon banlist, and play a good league of pokemon. Xack, accept the smogon banlist already and start training. I posted plenty of good rips around the early 20s (pages that is).