pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

(Apr. 12, 2011  4:23 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can we all Just calm down, accept the smogon banlist, and play a good league of pokemon. Xack, accept the smogon banlist already and start training. I posted plenty of good rips around the early 20s (pages that is).

thats better hopefully this can be a enjoyable league without any banning of Garchomps
sorry about the garchomp problem without it people will not have a challenge Ga do you want to battle
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:23 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can we all Just calm down, accept the smogon banlist, and play a good league of pokemon. Xack, accept the smogon banlist already and start training. I posted plenty of good rips around the early 20s (pages that is).

thats better hopefully this can be a enjoyable league without any banning of Garchomps
sorry about the garchomp problem without it people will not have a challenge Ga do you want to battle

Sure giVe me a sec.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)Nile Wrote:

Sure giVe me a sec.
ready...
for i am going to show u what everyone is talking about
Where are you? I'm waiting
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Where are you? I'm waiting
im talking to you right now
Ga .......
you made me impressed out of all the people i versed you were the only one to survive garchomp reign..
you are in the E4
I find this funny cause I used fire types too. Thanks you really are a great battler. I was planning on using flame body to my advantage. And, I also proved that I can handle, breed, and train a Volcarona better than anyone here.
ga is the third person to beat me on this site so far i have beaten everyone who beat me
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I find this funny cause I used fire types too. Thanks you really are a great battler. I was planning on using flame body to my advantage. And, I also proved that I can handle, breed, and train a Volcarona better than anyone here.
you are a remarkable trainer with that SB blaziken i can't imagine how powerful you will be good luck and congrats
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:17 AM)Nile Wrote: ga is the third person to beat me on this site so far i have beaten everyone who beat me
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I find this funny cause I used fire types too. Thanks you really are a great battler. I was planning on using flame body to my advantage. And, I also proved that I can handle, breed, and train a Volcarona better than anyone here.
you are a remarkable trainer with that SB blaziken i can't imagine how powerful you will be good luck and congrats

Thanks man, now if only I could get an Adamant SB Torchic to work with XD. But I have made infernape as a substitute for blaziken if I don't get one.
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:17 AM)Nile Wrote: ga is the third person to beat me on this site so far i have beaten everyone who beat me

Thanks man, now if only I could get an Adamant SB Torchic to work with XD. But I have made infernape as a substitute for blaziken if I don't get one.
i am giving everyone who wants one it
so you should get one
God Normal Pokemon are Horrible I am going to be Utterly Destroyed.
There is also a Very small Variety of Normal Pokemon.
This is Easy for you Guys who have Water and Fire.

So this is me Out of this.
I might Join Nile's with a Good Type but this is me Resigning.
Pikachu do you want Your Pokemon back?
Chupa chups normal pokEmon are not bad at all. Have you ever run a scarfditto? Those things are amazing. Don't give up hope dude. If anything, choose one of the other typEs available like electric or something, but don't give up in the league. Electrics still a great type!
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:27 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: God Normal Pokemon are Horrible I am going to be Utterly Destroyed.

Na. Normal pokemon are good. I don't know what your talking about. you can keep the pokemon but I still want the choice items. Just mix your team with normal types then you'll be fine.
hey can i change my team?
Altaria
Swellow
Dragonite
Noctowl
Pidgeot
Gyrados
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:27 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: God Normal Pokemon are Horrible I am going to be Utterly Destroyed.

Hey you can use duo types meaning fire and ice and have two completely different pokemon so you still can be normal and something else like??
anyone up for a battle
My Pokemon are Lacking Speed my Blissey and Snorlax are Painfully Slow. Even though thee Role isn't meant to be Fast. :V.
I think I'll get rid of Bouffalant.....
It's so Painful not Having any other Games and Not hving Finished B/W yet.
I still need help for Smeargle's Moves. I need some people with these Moves so My Smeargle can Use Sketch. I'll post them When I get home I can't remember.

*sigh* it's still gonna take Ages for this team to be Ready.

I also need a Rufflet Preferably DW one.
well if your'e that bother just do another type...
good luck nile i think you might win against me
hello dman are you there i can't see you
im here and ur in there wid me my fc is in my sig
i can't see you
im communicating wid u
pikachu wanna battle
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:53 AM)Nile Wrote: pikachu wanna battle

Not till my scizor is ready
why is Dman and Picka battling
dunno but gonna battle u now