pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

I will be ready to battle starting 5 minutes in the following order: xack, [][][][][], MasterDraciel. Any more, just talk to me or something, I'll see if my wifi works now. Since I have to go to bed, voice chat will be off, and if I randomly don't respond for a period of time (not too long, but about 5 min. max), there is a legit reason. I also won't have access to WBO, so don't PM me for a battle during this time. See ya!
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:10 AM)Nile Wrote: nah... i give up all together
there's no point of my garchomp i won't battle

you dont need to quit the challenge cause of garchomp you have plenty other good pokemon to use.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:10 AM)Nile Wrote: nah... i give up all together
there's no point of my garchomp i won't battle

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, The BEST trainer is giving up? If i started this thread i would allow your garchomp.
GARCHOMP w/ DW SHOULD BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, smogon keep a list of released dw pokemon, so I'd refer to that incase someome hacks up a fake.

Why is everyone saying garchomp is uber? That was last gen, this gen it's ou (ie not banned)
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:12 AM)pikabattler Wrote: So the pokemon from dream world are not banned unless their species is banned. by the way the English speaking dream world is up tomorrow, just got the news.

its up on the 13 todays the 11 well to me it is.
fine......
okay im not happy im using my very best pokemon
Unhappy Angry
That's just being a sore loser dude. It's one pokemon. You can get another one, just, you know, not Garchomp or uber in general.
Actually, I will have WBO access, but only via iPod. So PM me for a battle reservation, but I will mostly be reading, and not responding in big sentences.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)Nile Wrote: fine......
okay im not happy im using my very best pokemon
Unhappy Angry

its like me when i us to use sharpedo but i learned sharpedo was easily being out class and i discovered upon that shiny febass and a team was born.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:53 AM)Nile Wrote: come on the ubers should be allowed
1.Most of the powerfull leaders will become weak
Aka.Ga, [][][][], Master draciel, dark angel, me and pikachu

Well not me. You haven't seen my duskclops/goluck/chanderlure yet.
Garchomp isn't uber unless it was banned last night, guys.
okay fine ill use my best pokemon. garchomp is weak compared to the others pokemon i can't even hold in my laughter cause ill just use im other teams ready ga hoole this is the battle you get crushed in
Smile
Garchomp IS NOT UBER. IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL IN OU. Seriously, it was banned LAST gen. Not this gen
well th!nk is the most smartest here i just forgot That garchomp isnt banned
and if you wont let me use it ill take you all on with my V-Create VICTINI
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's just being a sore loser dude. It's one pokemon. You can get another one, just, you know, not Garchomp or uber in general.
Actually, I will have WBO access, but only via iPod. So PM me for a battle reservation, but I will mostly be reading, and not responding in big sentences.
yeah okay Garchomp isnt uber
yes but garchomp is to strong for ou so lets put it in the middle its part uber so lets just ban it and victini is a legend no v-create for you
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:29 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: yes but garchomp is to strong for ou so lets put it in the middle its part uber so lets just ban it and victini is a legend no v-create for you
But then thats
Cheating
how victini is a legend for every leader legends are banned
yeah i mean for garchomp
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:12 AM)pikabattler Wrote: So the pokemon from dream world are not banned unless their species is banned. by the way the English speaking dream world is up tomorrow, just got the news.

(Apr. 12, 2011  3:31 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:29 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: yes but garchomp is to strong for ou so lets put it in the middle its part uber so lets just ban it and victini is a legend no v-create for you
But then thats
Cheating

How. You complain that my gengar with shadow ball was too powerful. Victini's v-create is 180 base and plus with stab 270 base.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)Nile Wrote: yeah i mean for garchomp

He told me he has an even better garchomp...
okay.......
i want to battle i just give up my pokemon have been in many games and i have played many hours
I just want to battle im joining as a challenger again
this time i mean business and i have helped a gym and a E4 to get better
Xack I thought we were battling...
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:33 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

(Apr. 12, 2011  3:31 AM)Nile Wrote:
But then thats
Cheating

How. You complain that my gengar with shadow ball was too powerful. Victini's v-create is 180 base and plus with stab 270 base.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)Nile Wrote: yeah i mean for garchomp

He told me he has an even better garchomp...
for garchomp okay i know vinicti is banned in wifi room
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Nile Wrote: okay.......
i want to battle i just give up my pokemon have been in many games and i have played many hours
I just want to battle im joining as a challenger again
this time i mean business and i have helped a gym and a E4 to get better

YAY, if Nile Wouldve quit, it would be devastating. Most likely if he quit id quit too.
Garchomp is fine if you don't use the stupid "no legends" banlist that you've decided to. Honestly, it's just plain dumb. Everyone either uses the smogon or wifi banlist for a reason, if you wish to be stubborn fools then go ahead and play your own strange metagame. Seems like cheating to me to ban a pokemon for being too powerful just because you can't figure out how to counter it despite numerous available methods, and because of your silly "no legends at all" banlist, which bans numerous pokemon that serve to balance the metagame, and numerous pokemon that aren't really going to be a problem.

But whatever, it's your league, if you want to play like that, I can't stop you.
xack beat me Unhappy it was draco meteor that toke out my walrein