pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

hurry up!! stop failing to respond!!
ur failing 2 respond
any1 want a shelgon its lvl 43 i want to trade it for an electabuzz or magmar
Ill take it off your Hands. If your giving it away; yes If Not ;No.
sorry its for trade
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:15 AM)Nile Wrote: he probably wants to ban volcorona now for it is TOO Powerful Zach i don't think this is cool now that Garchomp is banned and Zach Why are you the Multi type out of all of them that is completely unfair since you get a mix the other gyms get hit by their weakness oh Ga it is true over WiFi and saying league you want it to be a comp it was so obvious

i swear what is wrong with you you said i have better pokemon than garchom okay get them and move on theirs no problem ifevery one wants ill except smogon banlist.volcarona is a good pokemon especialy with quiver dance i lost but im not done.so niles please just stop complaining.
Im currently training gyrados, when im done my team will be complete.
For some reason, the Global Link is open now. :\ I already registered too! NEW STUFF HERE WE COME!
im not battleing today probably milotics takeing a nap right now.
man now i got to wait for milotic to dream and what pokemon did you put in ga?
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:04 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: im not battleing today probably milotics takeing a nap right now.
man now i got to wait for milotic to dream and what pokemon did you put in ga?

I had put a Riolu in there, but my time is up.
You only get an hour
It's to prevent server overload.
I give up. For the past 40 mintues I been trying to get in the dream world.
I got in in about 3 minutes. Does the status say that so and so is tucked in on the right side?
I can't even log in. I try to actervate it on the parent account but it doesn't work.
i had to do that so i put i was 19 and i didnt have to do that
gahooleone beat me 2-0 i want a rematch Unhappy
Crushed dman, my Volcarona practically took out his entire team by itself. Scrafty was left in middle of red zone by the time Volcarona finally fell (Scrafty was his third). I didn't get to show off Darmanitan. :\ I just used Superpower and killed him.
rematch me plz, use darmanitan first and show off its power
Fine then. I'm in there now.
...Why am I not surprised that you used Poliwrath first? You didn't actually want to see Darmanitan's power. :\ And I really need some Life Orbs. Still won 2-0 anyways, with the last 2 in perfect health.
Hey Ω, you finished that cloyster yet?
yeah dream world is up
Got torchic now 2 and three and got 5 gibles
where breeding ang ga i want a rematch i want to try a new strategy.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:40 PM)Ω Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)Idk Wrote: Hehee,my team is finally complete except for Raichu..
Hydregion
Wailord
Braviary
Zangoose
Metagross
(empty slot)

Wanna battle?

Maby later,I'm training Zangoose at Big Stadium.It's lvl.77