naruto

So... Is anyone else not surprised that Pain and Naruto are related?
(Sep. 14, 2010  7:06 PM)G-Hagane Wrote: Sorry to bump this thread buy why has sasuke not appeared in the past 10+ issues?I may have missed a few so when was he last seen?
in the naruto vs sasuke battle.
Is anyone else mad at shonen jump for taking down all their mangas online? Apparently though, when i was on mangafox.com, it turns out the new chapters for naruto are online. But i checked other sites and its ONLY mangafox.com. It looks like one piece and bleach are back too. But only those ones.
CH.512 was sweet. I like Tobi's new mask but how can he see now? :\
stoptazmo.com has it, IIRC.
momiji, i must say mega thx, because not only is naruto there, Case closed is too. YaYs
MangaStream is fastest for Naruto/Bleach/One Piece/Other jump manga, but they don't archive that much so you have to get it while it's hot.. As for Detective Conan, why not just read it straight from the source?

So I've read the latest chapter of Naruto, and imo it seemed kinda fillerish. I just wanna see Tobi and Naruto scrap, or at least Naruto destroy SOMETHING with his new powers...
I actually read naruto alot, up until 29. I never had the time to buy the 30th, and after that, I just stopped reading them. Personally, Itachi is my favorite character. Which is why I was pissed off when I heard he died. It just gave me more reason to stop reading.
I was also pissed off when I heard disney bought naruto. GRRRRRRRR...
Naruto is my all time favourite anima next to beyblade my favourite group is the akatsuki and my favourite character out of them is Itachi Uchiha.
I love the naruto mangas but the animated series on Disney XD is horrible,I remember the good old days in 2007 when the anime was what made my week but i am cuently on a section after Naruto Defeats pain and Tsunadae is old and stuff from healing the entire leaf village and Danzo is currently the Hokage.......major spoiler and shock
Yeah, I quit Naruto when he got his...pyjama-fox form (Seriously, what the hell?) and did ridiculous attacks like Rasen-Vacuum or Mini-Rasen-Shuriken.

That's just stupid.
The series is almost at its climax now. Chapter 601 was awesome(probably because the other chapters I read-599 and 600-were not too good). Fourth Shinobi World War is at its peak. Edo Tensei has been undone(?) but Madara is free. Tobi is none other than Obito and he looks awesome with the Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Madara is probably the most overpowered person so far. His response(and expression) when asked about the Kages-'They are probably... Not OK'- was epic..

The Kages are badly beaten by Madara. Tsunade is in pieces(literally, she is cut in two) but says she can rescue the other Kages.

Orochimaru is resurrected and is probably going to tell Sasuke something important.

I cant wait for 602 to come out. Kishimoto's got a lot of explanation to do.
i cant believe tobi is obito.. thta was just weird. the battle of narut0 and sauke is coming closer
You have to be joking. You DIDN'T see that reveal coming?!

Good god, man... That was so obvious. Hell, just repeat 'Obito' over and over again and you'll easily hear 'Tobi'. It was THAT obvious!

I'm actually surprised the author really went there. It takes balls to do the thing fans had predicted years ago.
That was indeed a let down from Kishimoto. I did not want Tobi to be Obito but if that's how it goes... :\

Kishimoto should really explain further about Tobito in further chapters. Otherwise, there will be many plotholes left.

Madara(?) finding Obito in that condition might be a step in that direction
I'm watching the anime right now.

Up to episode 12 and it's pretty awesome. I like the plot but the anime goes slowly, maybe because they don't want the anime to catch up to the manga if they have a break or something.
That is true. They had to make so many filler episodes in the anime after the Sasuke retrieval arc to not let the anime catch up with the manga.

Chapter 602 was OK. It was basically Obito trying to leave the place and Madara telling him that he cannot
Well, it took a really really Really long time to finish the anime and manga. And since the Rock Lee movie came out, it took a lot of time for new fans to get the whole story.
Actually, if you read Naruto wikia, you can catch up quite soon. I haven't even started with Shippuden anime but I still know/understand what's going on in the manga XD.
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:05 PM)N0body Wrote: The series is almost at its climax now. Chapter 601 was awesome(probably because the other chapters I read-599 and 600-were not too good). Fourth Shinobi World War is at its peak. Edo Tensei has been undone(?) but Madara is free. Tobi is none other than Obito and he looks awesome with the Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Madara is probably the most overpowered person so far. His response(and expression) when asked about the Kages-'They are probably... Not OK'- was epic..

The Kages are badly beaten by Madara. Tsunade is in pieces(literally, she is cut in two) but says she can rescue the other Kages.

Orochimaru is resurrected and is probably going to tell Sasuke something important.

I cant wait for 602 to come out. Kishimoto's got a lot of explanation to do.

Well i dont guess it is even near to the climax because as far as i have seen the episodes( i have seen all of them) Naruto is still not hokage he become hokage but only in the movie and the movie is not connected to the original story.
Tsunade being almost dead might indicate that Naruto 'might' become the Hokage if she dies. And Climax does not mean the end Tongue_out. The war is at its climax though, because it would be really silly for Kishimoto to just make Madara and Obito vanish and stop the war suddenly. He must end it in a way where fans like it, that too without leaving plotholes. So, it's tough task ahead for Kishimoto.
Yup i agree with you N0body but it is not necissary that Tsunade would die because it can be like how the third hokafe was alive but made Minato the fourth hokage.
Tsunade is cut in two by Madara. The only she can survive is if some expert medic nin like her heals her. Or, if Kishimoto doesn't want her to die yet. Anyway, Naruto would most likely play a key role in winning the war(hopefully not with talk no jutsu) and may become a hokage after that.