naruto

(Feb. 17, 2010  12:36 AM)Dude Wrote: You know, when an anime/manga like Beyblade seems to make more sense and be more entertaining than Shonen Jump's most successful manga, you know something's not right.

One Piece is Shonen Jump's current most successful manga (and recently eclipsed DragonBall to become the most successful manga of all time), not Naruto. And One Piece is always entertaining.
(Feb. 17, 2010  1:14 AM)King To-sama Wrote: One Piece is Shonen Jump's current most successful manga (and recently eclipsed DragonBall to become the most successful manga of all time), not Naruto. And One Piece is always entertaining.

Yet some how everyone I know doesn't like one piece, odd that it is somehow the most successful one. :\
(Feb. 17, 2010  8:31 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Yet some how everyone I know doesn't like one piece, odd that it is somehow the most successful one. :\

Well, we are talking about the world, not just people you know.

Besides, One piece rocks.
Oh, One Piece is the most successful? Uncertain I didn't know that...

That's besides the point, anyway, since all I wanna say is that this manga, 'one' of the most popular of Shonen Jump, is so bad, right now...

Is everyone just doing like me and reading to find out if it somehow gets better, at some point?
One Piece's latest volume in Japan got a print run of 3 million copies. To put this into perspective, Naruto's life time manga sales are 30 million (ish).
(Feb. 17, 2010  11:07 PM)Dude Wrote: Is everyone just doing like me and reading to find out if it somehow gets better, at some point?

Yes, but losing hope.
What do you know, then that whole thing with Sakura was completely pointless Uncertain

Seriously, she could have just got there after Kakashi...Oh well, at least, we'll get some action, now.[/align]
(Feb. 18, 2010  11:34 AM)Dude Wrote: Seriously, she could have just got there after Kakashi...Oh well, at least, we'll get some action, now.[/align]

You hope anyway. Also, I am only really still reading it because I have come this far so why not go all the way, even if I just end up laugh about stupid stuff.

I wish there was Bleach this week. Unhappy
Well, there's not...though I wish there was one, too.

You know, when I think about it, Sasuke's anger really seems exagerated. Yeah, he lost his clan, his bro, his parents and all, so I can perfectly understand a rage against a lot of people, but why would he want to kill Kakashi? He didn't really do anything bad towards him, seems kind of unfair Uncertain
Never seen a kid get angry? Doesn't matter if he didn't cause it, he's going to take it out on anyone cause he still has to express it.... yeah I'm comparing his mind to a child's.
(Feb. 18, 2010  10:35 PM)Dude Wrote: You know, when I think about it, Sasuke's anger really seems exagerated. Yeah, he lost his clan, his bro, his parents and all, so I can perfectly understand a rage against a lot of people, but why would he want to kill Kakashi? He didn't really do anything bad towards him, seems kind of unfair Uncertain

That would be where he has fallen to much into Revenge or a better word for it is, Darkness. At this point, he sees it as everyone was the reason for his parents, clan and brothers deaths and if he was really willing to kill Sakura then he has fallen to far, maybe even to far for him to come back.
(Feb. 19, 2010  12:26 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That would be where he has fallen to much into Revenge or a better word for it is, Darkness.

Yeah, the super evil power of Darkness. Kinda feels like Kingdom Hearts...

So, basically, Sasuke became an over-powered whiny paranoid? Interesting...
(Feb. 19, 2010  1:42 AM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, the super evil power of Darkness. Kinda feels like Kingdom Hearts...

So, basically, Sasuke became an over-powered whiny paranoid? Interesting...

Not exactly the same but I guess you could use it as an example, sort of. Also, yes, that is pretty much what he has become.
So, this week's chapter is out, as usual...

Was kinda weird, if you ask me...
Really didn't have much. Kishi is making Sasuke out to be a god. He really shouldn't be standing considering he hasn't been healed at all and has used his MS 3+ times already...

I'm just waiting for Madara to show up, and end the battle... Sasuke can't seriously be able to fight after his fight with Danzo.... otherwise he has to lose Tired
haha i realy hope they dont do what they did with pein i waiting so long for narutos anwser and realy wasnt worth the wait Uncertain,realy wanna see how this plays out now
Things FINALLY happened in this week's chapter! Hooray!

I especially like the last page Joyful_3 http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/487/17/
Here is a print screen of my naruto animation i am working on.In the picture its sasuke but i know it looks nothing like him XD
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

sorry to bump this theard but,
wtf chapter 500 major plot hole imo

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YET

Big question is,if sasuke and narutos mothers were freinds and its sorta implyed theyre close freinds why was naruto left alone and not looked after by sasukes parents untill there demise?It seems doesnt seem logical imo
i loved kisame vs killerbee fight
Man I wish I had the nine-tailed fox inside of me. I love 6-tailed transformation. It's a shame about the 8-tailed transformation.
Sorry to bump this thread buy why has sasuke not appeared in the past 10+ issues?I may have missed a few so when was he last seen?