naruto

Well, the long wait is over for Manga, Naruto is now up on Mangastream.com. Bleach is also up now.

As for Naruto becoming Hokage or not, who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.
Just read the new chapter... it was pretty cool... wish it was longer since they basically tortured us with no manga for like 2 loong weeks
Is it me or is Kishi favouring Sasuke over Naruto?
I say it is just you but Naruto could maybe defeat Sasuke
I think Naruto should kill Sakue after he became a member of the Akatski (I only like Hidan because of his weapons) and threatened to destroy the leaf village just because of something they did involving his brother Itachi in other news the sixth opening for NAruto Shippuden is awesomesauce (I love that saying) and I'm peeved that Pain killed the toad guy (forgot how to pronounciate his name) I'm also glad Itachi is dead.
I stopped watching until I heard Shippuden was being dubbed I'm about to watch the one hour special that aired in Japan in either 07 or 08.
By any chance, is the Toad guy you're talking about Jiraiya?
Yes I just forgot how to spell his name I'm watching episode 87 right now on tv.com
I hate sasuke I want naruto ti kill him!!!
Yeah he killed sasuke but I still like sasuke too
(Jan. 27, 2010  9:28 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: I hate sasuke I want naruto ti kill him!!!

Yay someone agrees with me on the whole Saskue should die thing. After watching episodes 86 through 88 I can completly tell Naruto is going to become Hokage, I love how shikamaru defeated Hidan also I can't believe Naruto now knows the rasen-shuriken techqunice and he had to learn it in 24 hours wow just wow I have issue 46 of the Shippuden series and i can't believe they took down a giant ox (I'm talking about Saskue and the other Akatski noobs) it's also episode 143 wouldn't you believe.
"Dont mess with the Uchiha" lmao

I'm only watching Naruto again cause i want to see how Sasuke dies. After that, I'll probably stop watching the show again, sense all my favorite characters will have died...
Ill be very surprised if he doesn't die...
Dont think they will kill sasuke. the whole plot revolves around sasuke and madara right about now.
(Jan. 27, 2010  11:54 PM)Akylus Wrote: Yay someone agrees with me on the whole Saskue should die thing. After watching episodes 86 through 88 I can completly tell Naruto is going to become Hokage, I love how shikamaru defeated Hidan also I can't believe Naruto now knows the rasen-shuriken techqunice and he had to learn it in 24 hours wow just wow I have issue 46 of the Shippuden series and i can't believe they took down a giant ox (I'm talking about Saskue and the other Akatski noobs) it's also episode 143 wouldn't you believe.

Lol i loled when you said Akatsuki noobs. I just want Sasuke to die by Naruto's hands.
(Jan. 28, 2010  3:46 AM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Lol i loled when you said Akatsuki noobs. I just want Sasuke to die by Naruto's hands.

sasuke wont die,he will end up being "good" eventually.
(Jan. 28, 2010  4:16 AM)Dirge Wrote: sasuke wont die,he will end up being "good" eventually.

Yep, knowing kishi, he won't let his 'precious' Sasuke die.
(Jan. 28, 2010  4:24 AM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Yep, knowing kishi, he won't let his 'precious' Sasuke die.

haha all the fan girls will cry and it will get on alot of peoples nerves listening to them just like when itachi was killed off Tired
(Jan. 27, 2010  10:26 PM)Dude Wrote: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/14-15/

OMFG!!!

seriously, the most disturbing image on naruto yet... lmao even on the next page he's still doing that face if you look xD. its like .... o-0..... yeahhh... but wow... what a douche lol. Didn't think Sasuke was insane... Ah well.. a decent chapter, was interesting enough to have me want to read on Tongue_out. And I hate how the anime looks so poor now compared to how it used to look Unhappy but oh well. Anyone else notice this?
haha finaly something sweeeet xD such a good chapter sasuke's ruthless as LOL something i like in charathers Tongue_out
Lolz. From the looks of the spoilers for chapter 481, we may just be getting more ruthless Sasuke. Sakura will finally make an apperance too (about time!) and it sounds like she is going to start kicking butt to get to the Uchiha.
(Feb. 04, 2010  4:16 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Lolz. From the looks of the spoilers for chapter 481, we may just be getting more ruthless Sasuke. Sakura will finally make an apperance too (about time!) and it sounds like she is going to start kicking butt to get to the Uchiha.

Afraid this is not the case, since I have already read the 481 and to be honest it was kind of boring. Also, Sasuke never changes and if he does, he just gets worse.
(Feb. 10, 2010  10:53 PM)Dude Wrote: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/482/17/

'cause it worked so well last time Tired

Yeah, that was the worst yet and frankly, I am starting to lose interest in Naruto.
oh i know thies is old but i got naruto vol 47 in the manga and naruto is in his 6 nine tailed form
You know, this is almost too stupid, I'm pretty sure Sakura's got some plan to get Sasuke's trust and try to kill him, but even that is stupid and extremely foreseeable...

You know, when an anime/manga like Beyblade seems to make more sense and be more entertaining than Shonen Jump's most successful manga, you know something's not right.