lucky beyblade pieces

Poll: do you have a lucky beyblade object, and do you take it around with you?

yes,yes
62.30%
yes,no
19.67%
no,yes
4.92%
no,no
13.11%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
Nothing. You know why ?
My luck = skill ! LOL .
Other than that.. I cross my fingers or start crying in battle, making the opponent go "wtf?" and as he loses concentration, i take my bey and run. (of course, if im losing in that situation)
(:
for some stupid reason when everyone of my friends that beyblades and handles their pegasus they ALWAYS lose but give it to me... AND I ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!!! lol i think its all pegasus beyblades.....lol
my lucky bey is oubviously pegasus or rock aries from the show!
hmm i wonder if there any other lucky things i have id have to test them...
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:02 AM)njrk97 Wrote: my dark wolf face bolt since its the first bey i got i always use it in the combo burn bull 100wd i went to bey fury and strangley engough i got all the way to third place but i took it off when i vs the top two and i lost

dark wolf is a pretty good bey...... so ur lucky! my first bey was storm pegasus and i still have my facebolt from then.. but its broken awww... i wish it wasnt!
Dark Wolf is regarded as one of the worst Beys ever... Not “pretty good”
"dark wolf is a pretty good bey...... so ur lucky! my first bey was storm pegasus and i still have my facebolt from then.. but its broken awww... i wish it wasnt!"

Dark wheel is no good for anything, wolf is outclassed, Df145 is outclassed, and FS do i need to explain

I just fixed my 'lucky bey' Tongue_out and faces? I need them for my beys o_o
my custom facebolt. basically i got my storm pegasus wet and the facebolt sticker came off so i painted my own and it looks good
I always have my driger on me but it has broke so I won't have it for my first tournament. Unhappy
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:03 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote: my lucky bey is ray unicorno

Yeah hes my best so he has been my new lucky bey but mine is a thermal unicorn
My Leone clear wheel, from my first bey ever. His stickers were ripped off but I still feel like it's a good luck charm, even though it didn't do me any miracles yet...

Katanazero: DF145 is not outclassed, it is a top tier stamina part (Or I think).
My First Season 2, Gravity Perseus. The lucky part? My 90 that I got from the Super Attack. Something I carry Around with me all the time? MF Gravity Perseus 85/BD145CS and MF Gravity Perseus 90/85CS/R2F. (CS Hasbro). Always gives me luck, and helps me feel more confident with my skill.
Either my earth wolf 100HF or lightning l-drago 105WD. They were my first two customized beys. (I got them in a two pack.) Also, I customized earth wolf again and created earth pegasus 100F. I was one of the best bladers in my school, and later on I became the best blader in my school by beating a hell herbecs BD145DS with earth pegasus 100F. No one in the school had the BB-10 TT attack stadium, so we had to use the hasbro black l-drago stadium, which is very hard to sliding shoot in. I won, and earth pegasus has been a special bey too me ever since.
I now carry around my Pegasis 105F wherever I go on a necklace chain thing.
I got the idea from Brad, it looks pimp as hell lol.
WEARING A MAGICAL HORSE
LIEK A BAWS
I'd have to say the fury capricorn I recently got. It works really well on my string launcher and I found it with out actually looking. My mom (tech challenged parent lol) dragged me to do some shopping for PC stuff, and I found the capricorn just laying in a row of computer stuf, like it was waiting for a blader, so I went a head and bought it, and now when i have it with me, i realize that good things will happen as long as you keep up hope.
I have my lucky split-in-half facebolts.
I carry my LLD with me all the time since its my 1st bey.
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I now carry around my Pegasis 105F wherever I go on a necklace chain thing.
I got the idea from Brad, it looks pimp as hell lol.
WEARING A MAGICAL HORSE
LIEK A BAWS

guess what... I wear a Quetzalcoatl... Silver one...

I can also wear my Libra and/or Pegasus.

Its cool seriously is... I need an Aries now, then I'm ready for anything...
I don't know what it's called but i wear the tool that you use to put together and take apart your blade on a chain around my neck.
(Jul. 27, 2011  10:27 PM)Autopsyboy Wrote: I don't know what it's called but i wear the tool that you use to put together and take apart your blade on a chain around my neck.
It's called a 'tool'
I don't have lucky pieces. But if I had to pick one, I'd say Lightning. My first metal wheel... first beyblade from MFB.
I found out when i wear my clear red tool it gives me a more powerful launch! Also I have to carry my storm pegasus...me training it...i feel like im ginga...whos a girl of course....
i wear it on my finger btw like a ring
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:41 AM)Fyurity Wrote: I found out when i wear my clear red tool it gives me a more powerful launch! Also I have to carry my storm pegasus...me training it...i feel like im ginga...whos a girl of course....
i wear it on my finger btw like a ring

Not only like a ring... BUT LIKE A BOSS! But really, I have done that before.
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:53 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I trade my Poison Giraffe S130 Mb with my friend for a Galaxy Pegasis Green version.
After that I never lose when I use it.(Power of friendship?XD)
I once remember that there is a big fight in a TT atk stadium,
my G. Peg got smashed by multiple beys AT A SAME TIME!
But then it flew up high ( serious, REALLY high) and landed in the middle of the stadium,
while the others got smashed out of the the stadium and then I won -.-
That's really incredible isn't it?

Pegasus Starblast Attack? XD But, that is pretty lucky.
I've had countless times where my galaxy peg jumps... But although it's his lucky bey, why did he chip the green galaxy? That upsets me...

I don't really know if I have a lucky beyblade piece... Lol... Maybe it is my quetz...
I take my eagle everywhere with me and it is my fave bey
My clear yellow launcher. It always seems to work great and I found it at a bus stop.
My custom Perseus face always brings me luck.

It saved me from quitting Beyblade.. happens at certain times.. like.. never mind.