World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
lucky beyblade pieces - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: lucky beyblade pieces (/Thread-lucky-beyblade-pieces)

Pages: 1 2 3

lucky beyblade pieces - strikerlord - Jul. 05, 2011

this is a thread where you share lucky beliefs in beyblades or pieces.
i, for one, am almost NEVER seen without my lucky launcher grip.
i also always use the ray striker face on a lot of combos.
plus, i cut up some beyblade code cards, and customized my nintendo DS! haven't lost a battle since!
post your lucky beyblade stuff here!

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Soundwave - Jul. 05, 2011

Interesting thread, don't know if it will be closed or not...

I'm not superstitious, I'm not lucky, it's my bey-spirit IT'S OVER 9000

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 05, 2011

I trade my Poison Giraffe S130 Mb with my friend for a Galaxy Pegasis Green version.
After that I never lose when I use it.(Power of friendship?XD)
I once remember that there is a big fight in a TT atk stadium,
my G. Peg got smashed by multiple beys AT A SAME TIME!
But then it flew up high ( serious, REALLY high) and landed in the middle of the stadium,
while the others got smashed out of the the stadium and then I won -.-
That's really incredible isn't it?

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Raigeko13 - Jul. 05, 2011

Galaxy Pegasus facebolt, goes everywhere with me. Reminds me of something important.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - strikerlord - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  2:53 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I trade my Poison Giraffe S130 Mb with my friend for a Galaxy Pegasis Green version.
After that I never lose when I use it.(Power of friendship?XD)
I once remember that there is a big fight in a TT atk stadium,
my G. Peg got smashed by multiple beys AT A SAME TIME!
But then it flew up high ( serious, REALLY high) and landed in the middle of the stadium,
while the others got smashed out of the the stadium and then I won -.-
That's really incredible isn't it?

friendship actually is a strong power.
once, me and my friend were battling on the driveway, and he left his best bey out there.
i ran out wearing shorts and a T-shirt to get it for him. Smile

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Callum6939 - Jul. 05, 2011

MF-H HELL KERBECS BD145 CS Cool

Its my lucky bey, that wins me most battles XD

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Ninja Crab - Jul. 06, 2011

My WD and Aquario facebolt, my aquario was my awesome bey, it snapped eventually and i had to buy metal faces and i take it everywhere with me from now on, after wat happended last tourney, now my WD, well it came with earth eagle so its awesome

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - KCPJ - Jul. 06, 2011

My Sol Blaze keeps my Bey Spirit burning >Smile and my goal to become the Beyblade and Pokemon master of the world,MUWAAHAHAHA!+

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Resistance - Jul. 06, 2011

I don't really have a lucky beyblade part, I don't need one either "I make my own luck" Tongue_out
Btw why does it say no,yes on the poll? So I don't have a lucky beyblade part but I take it around with me. xD

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - strikerlord - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  1:25 AM)Resistance Wrote: I don't really have a lucky beyblade part, I don't need one either "I make my own luck" Tongue_out
Btw why does it say no,yes on the poll? So I don't have a lucky beyblade part but I take it around with me. xD

oh god
editing time

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Deikailo - Jul. 06, 2011

I love how everyone claims never to lose, yet they have not been to tournaments.

My lucky part isn't lucky. It's my first combination I've ever built. Every time I hold it, I remember just how far I've come and how determined I used to be. Keeping all that in mind, I find the courage and drive I used to have in the game to make appropriate decisions, specifically on launching that help out in battle.

Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment. Things have been disappearing lately.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - BillyBlast - Jul. 06, 2011

Well I call my special bey Fico that my frined help me cam eup with the name and also I have a flame Byxis WD from my frined always with my favored FireBlaze

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - CM Punk - Jul. 06, 2011

MF-H Earth Wolf GB145 WD is My Partner Bey Even though It Seems We On the Edge Of Losing We Always End Up Winning the Battle!!!!!!

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - strikerlord - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  1:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I love how everyone claims never to lose, yet they have not been to tournaments.

My lucky part isn't lucky. It's my first combination I've ever built. Every time I hold it, I remember just how far I've come and how determined I used to be. Keeping all that in mind, I find the courage and drive I used to have in the game to make appropriate decisions, specifically on launching that help out in battle.

Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment. Things have been disappearing lately.

i remember my very first combo...
flame pegasis C145RF...
NOSTALGIA TEARS

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Shika blade - Jul. 06, 2011

My beloved pegasis, my black demon, my first attack type. I miss it. Whenever i go i use, i bring it, too bad thing breaks. I got a new one though. That is my new lucky bey! Not my best, though.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Annoying-Fork - Jul. 06, 2011

Killer Escolpio 100D with all black parts is starting to give me deep, dark temptations. >8D

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Relic - Jul. 06, 2011

Well,
Earth Phoenix T125WD was my first combo and it still owns a few top tier stamina blades!

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - ShadowL-Drago - Jul. 06, 2011

My Hell Kerbecs hasn't lost to anything/anybody but myself and my LLD. And the few tournaments I've gone to did not have much competition.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - TimelessOne - Jul. 06, 2011

My capricorn face and clearwheel off my first bey, storm cap. M145Q.I put 'em on the best combo I can make when i find a new good one.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Katanazero - Jul. 06, 2011

I made a metal wheel out of clear plastic (perspex) (just for fun and decoration) and slapped a rbv6 cancer clear wheel and 145WD from basalt horogium on and made shell cancer 145WD XD i take it with me all the time
p.s. the wheel has no gaps and it looks similar to poison with spikes

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - njrk97 - Jul. 06, 2011

my dark wolf face bolt since its the first bey i got i always use it in the combo burn bull 100wd i went to bey fury and strangley engough i got all the way to third place but i took it off when i vs the top two and i lost

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - toatanu - Jul. 06, 2011

My three "best" beys, Rock Aquario 100HF-S, Rock Aquario 100CS, and Earth WolfC145B.

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - sasuke41915 - Jul. 06, 2011

BURN LIBRA 145 WD it beats a couple of top=tier stamina's

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - Raijin - Jul. 06, 2011

My Giraffe clear wheel (From Poison Giraffe) which goes really well with Hell from RB.7

RE: lucky beyblade pieces - .:J:. - Jul. 06, 2011

my custom wolborg, i prefer the old schools.

i think it rocks and strangely enough it works better than before, as i clean each part with polish and a vanere. so i guess you can count it as my lucky bey