lucky beyblade pieces

Poll: do you have a lucky beyblade object, and do you take it around with you?

yes,yes
62.30%
yes,no
19.67%
no,yes
4.92%
no,no
13.11%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
this is a thread where you share lucky beliefs in beyblades or pieces.
i, for one, am almost NEVER seen without my lucky launcher grip.
i also always use the ray striker face on a lot of combos.
plus, i cut up some beyblade code cards, and customized my nintendo DS! haven't lost a battle since!
post your lucky beyblade stuff here!
Interesting thread, don't know if it will be closed or not...

I'm not superstitious, I'm not lucky, it's my bey-spirit IT'S OVER 9000
I trade my Poison Giraffe S130 Mb with my friend for a Galaxy Pegasis Green version.
After that I never lose when I use it.(Power of friendship?XD)
I once remember that there is a big fight in a TT atk stadium,
my G. Peg got smashed by multiple beys AT A SAME TIME!
But then it flew up high ( serious, REALLY high) and landed in the middle of the stadium,
while the others got smashed out of the the stadium and then I won -.-
That's really incredible isn't it?
Galaxy Pegasus facebolt, goes everywhere with me. Reminds me of something important.
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:53 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I trade my Poison Giraffe S130 Mb with my friend for a Galaxy Pegasis Green version.
After that I never lose when I use it.(Power of friendship?XD)
I once remember that there is a big fight in a TT atk stadium,
my G. Peg got smashed by multiple beys AT A SAME TIME!
But then it flew up high ( serious, REALLY high) and landed in the middle of the stadium,
while the others got smashed out of the the stadium and then I won -.-
That's really incredible isn't it?

friendship actually is a strong power.
once, me and my friend were battling on the driveway, and he left his best bey out there.
i ran out wearing shorts and a T-shirt to get it for him. Smile
MF-H HELL KERBECS BD145 CS Cool

Its my lucky bey, that wins me most battles XD
My WD and Aquario facebolt, my aquario was my awesome bey, it snapped eventually and i had to buy metal faces and i take it everywhere with me from now on, after wat happended last tourney, now my WD, well it came with earth eagle so its awesome
My Sol Blaze keeps my Bey Spirit burning >Smile and my goal to become the Beyblade and Pokemon master of the world,MUWAAHAHAHA!+
I don't really have a lucky beyblade part, I don't need one either "I make my own luck" Tongue_out
Btw why does it say no,yes on the poll? So I don't have a lucky beyblade part but I take it around with me. xD
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:25 AM)Resistance Wrote: I don't really have a lucky beyblade part, I don't need one either "I make my own luck" Tongue_out
Btw why does it say no,yes on the poll? So I don't have a lucky beyblade part but I take it around with me. xD

oh god
editing time
I love how everyone claims never to lose, yet they have not been to tournaments.

My lucky part isn't lucky. It's my first combination I've ever built. Every time I hold it, I remember just how far I've come and how determined I used to be. Keeping all that in mind, I find the courage and drive I used to have in the game to make appropriate decisions, specifically on launching that help out in battle.

Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment. Things have been disappearing lately.
Well I call my special bey Fico that my frined help me cam eup with the name and also I have a flame Byxis WD from my frined always with my favored FireBlaze
MF-H Earth Wolf GB145 WD is My Partner Bey Even though It Seems We On the Edge Of Losing We Always End Up Winning the Battle!!!!!!
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I love how everyone claims never to lose, yet they have not been to tournaments.

My lucky part isn't lucky. It's my first combination I've ever built. Every time I hold it, I remember just how far I've come and how determined I used to be. Keeping all that in mind, I find the courage and drive I used to have in the game to make appropriate decisions, specifically on launching that help out in battle.

Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment. Things have been disappearing lately.

i remember my very first combo...
flame pegasis C145RF...
NOSTALGIA TEARS
My beloved pegasis, my black demon, my first attack type. I miss it. Whenever i go i use, i bring it, too bad thing breaks. I got a new one though. That is my new lucky bey! Not my best, though.
Killer Escolpio 100D with all black parts is starting to give me deep, dark temptations. >8D
Well,
Earth Phoenix T125WD was my first combo and it still owns a few top tier stamina blades!
My Hell Kerbecs hasn't lost to anything/anybody but myself and my LLD. And the few tournaments I've gone to did not have much competition.
My capricorn face and clearwheel off my first bey, storm cap. M145Q.I put 'em on the best combo I can make when i find a new good one.
I made a metal wheel out of clear plastic (perspex) (just for fun and decoration) and slapped a rbv6 cancer clear wheel and 145WD from basalt horogium on and made shell cancer 145WD XD i take it with me all the time
p.s. the wheel has no gaps and it looks similar to poison with spikes
my dark wolf face bolt since its the first bey i got i always use it in the combo burn bull 100wd i went to bey fury and strangley engough i got all the way to third place but i took it off when i vs the top two and i lost
My three "best" beys, Rock Aquario 100HF-S, Rock Aquario 100CS, and Earth WolfC145B.
BURN LIBRA 145 WD it beats a couple of top=tier stamina's
My Giraffe clear wheel (From Poison Giraffe) which goes really well with Hell from RB.7
my custom wolborg, i prefer the old schools.

i think it rocks and strangely enough it works better than before, as i clean each part with polish and a vanere. so i guess you can count it as my lucky bey