[london,uk] team beyblade warlords

welcome uk bladers. I was thinking due to the up and coming beyblade tag team battle i thourght of making my own team were we can discuss about combos, battle, meet up and other things XD [dont get wierd ideas]lol

rules on joinin
1. no noobs [ e.g people who never heard of 4 layer or only knows hasbro like know burn pheonix as burn fireblaze]
2. over 13
3. must live in london

You can be booted from Team beyblade warlords if you prove to be annoying/ a moron
If you can get 2 more members, you can knock TTT off top-spot for highest beypoint member!
brazman why dont you join team gx since we are still deciding are leader and co- leader( also were going to the side event toooo Grin)
Good luck with the team brazman. You're gonna need it Wink
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:50 PM)Manicben Wrote: Good luck with the team brazman. You're gonna need it Wink
lol srsly i dont need luck i have skill and beyspirit XD
Yo good luck cos of us now there's more teams in The UK than ever which means more competion for u to deal with but still good luck
The Eternal Warriors
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:12 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: Yo good luck cos of us now there's more teams in The UK than ever which means more competion for u to deal with but still good luck
The Eternal Warriors
lol k thanks
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:56 PM)brazman Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:50 PM)Manicben Wrote: Good luck with the team brazman. You're gonna need it Wink

I agree, your skill and beyspirit is very powerful.
But you need luck with recruiting members (that are good enough... Wink
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:44 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:56 PM)brazman Wrote:

I agree, your skill and beyspirit is very powerful.
But you need luck with recruiting members (that are good enough... Wink
yea i know cose i just need 2 people but i know its gonna be noobs -sigh- Tired
come on no one want to join my team i mean im number 1 in the uk i beat lee last tournament and won it -sigh-
u know, u could ask people to join at the tourney...
but now it seems there is no one interested... shame...
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:37 PM)brazman Wrote: come on no one want to join my team i mean im number 1 in the uk i beat lee last tournament and won it -sigh-

3rd in uk Tongue_out and thats generous given your win/loss ratio
wat?! Lol srsly i won last tournament and only had 1 lost
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:40 PM)brazman Wrote: wat?! Lol srsly i won last tournament and only had 1 lost

Ever been up north? Anyway I have a database with all the stats.
lol i fail sorry about dat
well at legend of bey wil see who will be top of the uk, thers always a space on my team Wink
lol i know but i just need 2 more bladers and i was hopin zero and some one else would join my team
are you 13
Good luck Brazman. Your probably going to have some trouble against team TTT because they're pro's. My team will be trying hard. Good luck.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:23 PM)aron101 Wrote: Good luck Brazman. Your probably going to have some trouble against team TTT because they're pro's. My team will be trying hard. Good luck.
lol srsly i can beat all of them and i already have
p.s there not pro
There is when it comes to team TTT.
I don't remember you beating BeyJun and BladeStorm. A team consists of beating more than just a solo player and has more than just a single blader. So you beat me and no one else in TTT, where's your team then?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:24 PM)brazman Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:23 PM)aron101 Wrote: Good luck Brazman. Your probably going to have some trouble against team TTT because they're pro's. My team will be trying hard. Good luck.
lol srsly i can beat all of them and i already have

You have beaten only one member of which was before the formation of our team. Seriously, 1/3 of our team has never competed in a tourney and I haven't got to play against you yet.