let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
Same for me. all I new when I was younger was go shoot, so ever since then , that is what I have been saying.I guess it is force of habit.
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:30 AM)pegasis Wrote: Same for me. all I new when I was younger was go shoot, so ever since then , that is what I have been saying.I guess it is force of habit.

Dude... do u know how old this post was. 2008... ahah but since im on...
Let IT RIP!!!!!
Hmm nice necro bump, I think this could get some discussion 2 years later. lol
But extending the "go" in go shoot, sounds cooler IMO.
So I choose Go Shoot XD
When i voted it was tied 13 each. How did u vote for go shoot??
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:58 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: When i voted it was tied 13 each. How did u vote for go shoot??
... He did not vote.
I said let it rip... Then i was starting to wtch metal fight beyblade for 2 reasons, seeing new beys and beyblade : metal fusion is only at it' 18th episode i think. Now i say, 3 2 1 go shoot!!

Sometimes when im kidding around wit myy friends, i say ZEE, ZUU, WUN, GOOOO SHOOOOT. no offense to people who find it offensive.

I had a habit of saying let it rip, but im over it once i started saying go shoot
I prefer just the countdown, but if somebody says "Go Shoot!" I feel obligated to say "Let It Rip!".
(Jan. 17, 2008  9:09 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I said Let It Rip when I was a little kiddy, influenced by the anime. I just say 3, 2, 1 *launch* now.

this is the same as me
well, i usually say "let it rip" since america "mistranslated" it in the beginning and i was told it was "let it rip" ever since. Now that i'm older and i know the proper translation, i'd like to say "go shoot". it makes me feel more proper rather than using the "american translation".... not to be hating on america or anything....
Let it Rip definitely, gets people more hype when yelling it.
I say "Let it Rip" because it helps me do the waterfall (thats what i think its called when you hit the blade right before it lands and its still legal) Besides, when i say "Go Shoot" my voice gets all high... Tongue_out

Also, my friend thought when bladers said "Go Shoot," he thought he said "Go Drink SOme Juice!!"
(Jan. 17, 2008  9:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Personally, I prefer, "3-2-1 HEY DO YOU WANNA SEE MY NEW CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK!!!!!"
Thats so random but i like it!!!! but personaly i like "3,2,1.....LET IT RIP!!!!!!"
i must say.. this is possibly the first necro bump i like.

i vote Go Shoot, because it sounds better than Let it Rip; my friends and i were just using that as fart phrases when we were younger.
Let it Rip!:
Ready Set Let it Rip!
Thats way to long for a starting line.For me.
It seems as though "Let It Rip" was more like a "Ready Set Go" message within itself the way i see it.
So saying "Ready Set" seems to be pointless.
It's also confusing when and were your suppose to launch your Bey within "Let It Rip"
So Your opponent can launch their bey at the end of the line.Though you may launch it at the beginning. Not at the same time.

Go Shoot!:
Ready Set Go Shoot!
This seems more acceptable to me. As "Ready Set Go" can be heard within the Line
You and Your opponent Launch at the end of "Shoot".So there isn't a delay in-between them as appose to "Ready Set Let It Rip"
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:00 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Let it Rip!:
Ready Set Let it Rip!
It seems as though "Let It Rip" was more like a "Ready Set Go" message within itself the way i see it.
It's also confusing when and were your suppose to launch your Bey within "Let It Rip"
So Your opponent can launch their bey at the end of the line.Though you may launch it at the beginning. Not at the same time.

Go Shoot!:
Ready Set Go Shoot!
This seems more acceptable to me. As "Ready Set Go" can be heard within the Line
You and Your opponent Launch at the end of "Shoot".So there isn't a delay in-between them as appose to "Ready Set Let It Rip"

Most of the time when people say either "Go Shoot" or "Let it Rip" they say 3...2...1.. then "Go Shoot"/"Let it Rip" not usually Ready Set..But thats just me..
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:03 AM)Akel Wrote:
Ready Set Let it Rip!

Go Shoot!:
Ready Set Go Shoot!

Most of the time when people say either "Go Shoot" or "Let it Rip" they say 3...2...1.. then "Go Shoot"/"Let it Rip" not usually Ready Set..But thats just me..

At the tournaments over here(Toys'r'us and such) the judges,and contestants say "Ready set-" but i understand what you mean.
Same here, I actually like go shoot but I just think let it rip is more original
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:03 AM)Akel Wrote:
Ready Set Let it Rip!

Go Shoot!:
Ready Set Go Shoot!

I Use Let It Rip but sometimes only 3,2,1 RIP Comes out lol
Personally I say 3 2 1 Go shoot, although the last part comes out quickly.
Cause I never watched the Japanese anime I haven't heard of Go Shoot till now.
But usually it's just 3 2 1 Let It Rip, with the last part being softer. ^^
I use Let It Rip, why? my friends always laugh when everytime I said Go shoot, why? It's kinda like shooting a gun (Police officer: ready? go shoot it! BANG BANG BANG!!!). I really like saying Go shoot because in tournaments here in Philippines the announcer always say Go shoot. But I ALWAYS say Go shoot.
Bwahahahaha! The legend continues..
"1 2 3" sometimes I would say let it rip. Now I say nonthing cuz i'm alone....
gooooo shoot!!!
I use 3,2,1..Go Shoot! Or 3,2,1..Go Cancer!
But I've been trading Clear Wheels of late, so I say:
3,2,1...Go Cancer, no Bull. Libr- Horuseus, Serpent! No, Wolf. Cancer. Definitely Cancer.
And my favorite (I was not paying attention):
1,3,4,5, Let it Shoot!