let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
I like go shoot, but I always say let it rip cos I'n used to it from back in my noob days...
Go shoot I do go shoot with my brother Luke
I say go shoot, Just saying Three Two One LET IT RIP sounds awkward... Three Two One GAAAAAW SHOOOOOOOOOOOT! Sounds cooler...
"Go Shoot" is my preference...

And It sounds much better on the TV than Let it Rip...
I prefer "Go Shoot", but I got so used to the dub that I say "Let It Rip." XD Not sure what I'll be saying when I'm not alone. Tongue_out
I prefer Let It Rip because I started beyblade with Hasbro
look i just say 3 2 1 go but if i had to choose witch to say i'd hve to go with let it rip because it was the original back in the plastic generations, so forget go shoot!
(Jan. 17, 2008  1:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Personally, when I hear "let it rip", I automatically think of flatulating.

This.

I remember in the toy fair for hasbro, when the workers for hasbro finished presenting the new products, they had to say "Let it Rip" and face their backs to you with writing on their shirts saying "Let it Rip!"
I usually say let it rip. I don't really say anything now. I have a rip gauge launcher that when you press a button it counts for you (that's not all it dose)
I prefer "Let it rip" because I have a tendency to elongate th "shoot," allowing more variance in rip timing.
Well i started with Metal Fusion, so i honestly prefer "Let it rip!". But yes sometimes I do , "GO SHOOT!". But my friends hate it, adn honestly let it rip sounds cool. It sounds cool because...well ya know it's like a corny pun. The RIPcord, Let it RIP!. Thats what i think.
*and
(Jan. 17, 2008  9:09 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I said Let It Rip when I was a little kiddy, influenced by the anime. I just say 3, 2, 1 *launch* now.

me too
When I say, "Let it Rip!" (which I prefer), most of the time I try to sound like Tetsuya Watarigani when he launches. XD
I hav just gotten soooooo used to saying let it rip that i dont think i will ever be able to switch over to go shoot. Also let it rip just has that special little ring to it which makes me like it
Actually I never really say let it rip. haha. either i let my opponent say it or i just randomly launch the bey into the stadium haha
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:19 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I hav just gotten soooooo used to saying let it rip that i dont think i will ever be able to switch over to go shoot. Also let it rip just has that special little ring to it which makes me like it
Actually I never really say let it rip. haha. either i let my opponent say it or i just randomly launch the bey into the stadium haha

EXACTLY!
I say let it rip and Im not changing because my dad always says "Let it rip has a part when you can shoot like at let.But go shoot does not" He's the only one I play with (apart from myself) and he wont let me say it.
i say "3...2..1 go shoot", sometimes "Let it rip", and "3...2..1 Pull" .
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:32 AM)Blue Lynx Wrote: I say let it rip and Im not changing because my dad always says "Let it rip has a part when you can shoot like at let.But go shoot does not" He's the only one I play with (apart from myself) and he wont let me say it.

You launch on Shoot. But i use "let it rip" too.
I use 3, 2, 1 Let it Rip more then 3, 2, 1, Go Shoot
Let it rip is code for my friend to fart. Go shoot sounds more intimidating. LIKE A MUGGER!!!
Mostly either by 3, 2, 1,

- Shoot! (Mostly)
- Let it Rip! (Use it mostly during plastic battles) Smile
Sometimes I'll say "Let it shoot!" or "Go rip!" just for teh lulz. XD
I say "Let It Rip" for MFB, and "Go Shoot" for Plastics and HMS.