go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
Heh... Let it rip.

Go shoot sounds CARP

Although sometimes My cuz and I like mixing it up

EXAMPLE

1..3...2...LET RIP IT!!!!!

I even use "let it rip" as a warning a BIG ones coming Pinching_eyes_2=3 Pinching_eyes

But most o the time I yell "BURN BABAY!!!", "GOTCHA NOW!" or something like that. I even Say "Burn Baby" when I'm using Storm_______, Rock_________, Earth__________ etc.
3 2 1 let it go

or go rip

we could combine them
I use "Let it rip!" because that's what I grew up with. I find it hard to use "Go shoot!" because...it's not natural for me.
Why I like "Let it Rip" more is because "Go shoot" takes a while to say.....heres how "Go Shoot" goes....."3.....2.....1.......Goooooooooo Any day now oooooooooooooo hurry up please oooooooooooo please just laucnh your bey ooooooooooo are you kidding me ooooooooooo oh my gosh shooooooooooo finally ooooooooooo not again oooooooooo Chocked oooooooo *falls asleep*". I get annoyed when my friend says "Go shoot" then will take forever and he gets an early launch.... Smithicide
I prefer "go shoot" because it just sounds right. And let it rip is by Hasbro I think so it should be by the people who started it all and they say go shoot.
It's all about go shoot. I beyblade in Thailand
Its gotta be Go Shoot. When I started MFB, I said let it rip, as I was watchin the anime, but I got used to
Go Shoot at tournaments and in the japanese anime. When I hear let it rip even in the anime, it just sounds strange... Grin
If Im speaking normally, I generally say let it rip. But, to say Go Shoot I have say it like "Gyoooo SHOWT!" in some ridiculous accent.
LET it Rip! is Beast...=]
LET IT RRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPP
i think that if u r using a japan ver. beyblade, u should use go shoot , but if u r using the us ver. beyblade, u should use let it rip
i dont really say anything
i just kinda pull the cord
lol

however i sometimes say Go Shoot when im with ppl XD
I'm with tyson, and i say Battle Blade!

no i'm kidding, it depends how i feel, if i'm tired i say let it rip, because when i say go shoot, i try saying it like the way they say it in the anime! lol and that takes up too much energy
I normally just say 3...2...1...GO!
"Let it rip" or "Go shoot" sounds kinda wierd and childish......
I in hindi(1 f indian langs) say ho jao shuru!!!
in english i say let it rip!!!
Why can't it just stay simple as 3...2...1...*launch*? "Go shoot" and "Let it rip" take too much time when you're just battling for fun.

But I do prefer "Let it rip", it brings back memories.
Actually if you must let me choose i would choose"let it rip", if i said "Go shoot" i'd probably say it like they do in the anime and the japanese speak english with such a wierd accent......
I personally prefer Go Shoot, if only because exaggerating engrish is terribly amusing.
GO shoot. since let it rip is for America and other international countries. Go shoot is from Japan. Original is better than others. In m opinion at least.
"go shoot" sounds more authentic to me... at this age where almost all competitive bladers use Beylaunchers rather than those old rachet launchers, "let it rip" seems to be pointless... The word rip itself has nothing to do with playing beyblades at all... you shoot/launch your bey not rip it XD

"let it rip" is just a rip off LOL
"go shoot" FTW!!!
I used to use 'Let it rip!' back when I was young but now I say 'Go Shoot!' because the Japanese version has rubbed it on me and I like it Eee

Quote:Go shoot is from Japan. Original is better than others
Yeah, pretty much why as well. Cute
i sey go shoot when i beyblade
I use let it rip because I started out saying that. when I started playing beyblade, I had no idea that there where japenese beys. I started with only Hasbro beys.
You do know that Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblade is a Japanese Anime right? So why would you think that Hasbro started the whole thing???