let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
I'm use to sayin............3-2-1 Let it rip!!!!

Now it's ......3-2-1 LET IT ......gooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HAHA!!!
I say 3....2....1.... Let it Rip!
It sounds so much cooler!
if i am playing at home i like "let it rip" better, but at a tournament i like "go shoot" better (as it gives you more time to launch)
Well, most of my friends use "Let it Rip!" It kinda gives me a feeling they dont know what go shoot is. Luckily, theres one kid that does. So, i use let it rip more often, but go shoot is epic sauce Eee
"Let it rip" sound better than "Go shoot" it sounds kinda weird
i really dont see the point in yelling anything out when your rip, but you know its been known to happen i would say 'go shoot' before 'let it rip'. just sounds so much better! or just "GO!" but i really not say anything hehehehe.
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:05 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i really dont see the point in yelling anything out when your rip, but you know its been known to happen i would say 'go shoot' before 'let it rip'. just sounds so much better! or just "GO!" but i really not say anything hehehehe.
Actually, I've found that counting down with the judge helps prevent a lot of mislaunches.
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:05 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i really dont see the point in yelling anything out when your rip, but you know its been known to happen i would say 'go shoot' before 'let it rip'. just sounds so much better! or just "GO!" but i really not say anything hehehehe.
Actually, I've found that counting down with the judge helps prevent a lot of mislaunches.

hm.....thats very fascinating! You would think there would be more concentration in a launch if you don’t yell anything out. Than again would it be different from counting down than yelling out something like let it rip or go shoot before or during a launch? Three….two…..one. I can imagine but other than that Iv mostly done my battles in silence, so I cant really tell you the real difference and it could be your are completely right, hehehehe maybe i should try it when my parents are not home.
I use "let it rip" i think its better
I use go shoot despite being Hasbro-only but I was just thinking, other Hasbro/Nelvana followers may start using go shoot when that blaster shooter thingy comes out, lol. As of the topic, I believe the last time I said "LET IIIIIT...... RIIIIIIIIIIP!"(kinda like the way Ginga said it in the English dub) was the last time I... well....
LEEEEET iiIIIIIT..... RIIIIIII-*PPPPPFFFFFTTTT*

If I ever hear "3...2...1...gooOOOO POOOOOOoooooo-ohcarp*fails launch*" I will die of laughter.
When i was at mayblades i yelled Goo RIP
What the fail?
You mean at the same time? Like: 3...2...1...gooooOOOO SHOOOOooot!*launch* LET IT RIP!, kinda like saying something from bakugan: BAKUGAN BRAWL! bakuGAAAN STAND!*click* GO DARKUS FREEZER! heh.
well i like how gingka says Go Shoot in the japanese tv show and i like how tobio say let it rip but for me Go Shoot although my friend thought i said Go Sh_ _
I don't really use either. Just 321 GO! or 321 *launches bey into stadium* but if i really had to say, it would be let it rip (cuz of g-rev)
definately go shoot, i used to say let it rip, but go shoot sound better for some reason
After seeing Episodes and Learning Japenese Tenses I prefer GO SHOOT

THOREE, TOEW , OWAN , GO SHOOT/SHOOTO

also known as THREE, TWO , ONE , GO Shoot
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:11 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: After seeing Episodes and Learning Japenese Tenses I prefer GO SHOOT

THOREE, TOEW , OWAN , GO SHOOT/SHOOTO

also known as THREE, TWO , ONE , GO Shoot

Actually the proper pronunciation is, and I do not know how you could get it wrong : "surii, tsu, wan, go~ shoot". That is how they say it.
I always use to say Let it Rip because I was a little kid and I repeat what I heard from the old series of beyblade on tv, but now that I have and seen a few japanese episodes of the new beyblade I sometimes say Go Shoot intead of Let it Rip.
First I used the Hindi translation of the what would be called in English as 'Let it start' but later on I got used to with saying Let it Rip after seeing Beyblade videos in English on youtube
I usually say Let It Rip but when I judge at tournaments I ask my participents what they wants me to say
I say Goo Shoot after watching MFB 4D And got used to it after seeing WBO Tournaments on YT.
But All the time I forget to count down.