i know this idea could work

im really think of this a long time ago but what if we made a beyblade social website and chat with users and i can be vinculated with wbo have friends and everything but also with rules obiusly

so... what do you think?
They could make a new forum:
Chatroom
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:07 AM)dt1000 Wrote: They could make a new forum:
Chatroom

Yep something like that but also what about a WBO app
That would be smart, then they could optimize it for usage.
An app would be awesome, because you could get notified when someone quotes you or PM
How about a discord room?
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:13 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: How about a discord room?

That's a good idea in theory, but modding one takes a lot of work, and I think the mods here already do a lot lol.
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:07 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: im really think of this a long time ago but what if we made a beyblade social website and chat with users and i can be vinculated with wbo have friends and everything but also with rules obiusly

so... what do you think?

It would be nice if a chat room were there...becoz otherwise chatting in threads would coz spamming....
there is already beyblade amino for this. Tbh I think such a platform would take discussion from WBO and make it inactive. all important information thats said in chat will be lost in spam
If you watched Kevo's video, maybe Amino isn't the right place
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:17 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: there is already beyblade amino for this. Tbh I think such a platform would take discussion from WBO and make it inactive. all important information thats said in chat will be lost in spam

Exactly what I am saying.....spamming is very bad for any forum or website from what I read in Networking...
Thats why it would have been good if we had a chat room to discuss many things...
Hence Why The Beyblade Random Thoughts Thread Exists