how much money have you spent on blades

If I had to guess, I've probably spent over $1000 at this point. Spent $200 on Beyblades over the summer with the money I got from working.
I think I've spend like $400-$500 worth of beys Smile
I'm estimating around $850 by now...stadiums, DX sets, accessories, and 47 beys total, not to mention all the different carrying cases I had...
without even looking i can tell not as much as you guys

about $160 in the past 2 or 3 months in beys and nothing else. im about to add another $70 to that tonight
About $800, With the beys I have now $600 and I spent $200 in beys that'll come soon, so $800
at least 1000+
Do any of us regret spending so much on Beyblades? I don't, even though that kind of money can do a lot for me. I'm definitely sure my mom regrets the day she bought me Storm Pegasis (July 2010) haha.
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:35 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Do any of us regret spending so much on Beyblades? I don't, even though that kind of money can do a lot for me. I'm definitely sure my mom regrets the day she bought me Storm Pegasis (July 2010) haha.

yes and no
ALL THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
but cuz of these tops i got good memories
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:45 AM)*AJ* Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:35 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Do any of us regret spending so much on Beyblades? I don't, even though that kind of money can do a lot for me. I'm definitely sure my mom regrets the day she bought me Storm Pegasis (July 2010) haha.

yes and no
ALL THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
but cuz of these tops i got good memories
No way. #NoRegrets
Well, I don't regret spending $800+ on beys, but I'm pretty sure my parents do XD

Same for me #NoRegrets
Funny thing is I don't ever recall having my parents buy me a beyblade. I have always bought them myself, even when I was really young, I remember saving up for plastics. All in all I believe I have purchased around $600+ in beyblades.
wow, when i first started to now i must of spended at least 3,000+
I have spent to much I think, especially considering the amount of stuff I don't use. I don't know an exact amount and I can't even think of a guess. Again, to much, haha.
at least $2000. I lost a lot of them though, so from what I have left, $350 spent on the 35 Beys I can find
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:30 PM)Krys Wrote: Wow Brad...I wish I at least had that much money >.>

me too

This. Not quite $2000 but too much
When I first discovered Beyblade in the Philipines while on vacation I spent about 200 pesos on some rad draciel s recolors, launcher grips, and a draciel v.

Ended up losing those

I will find u one day

So From 2001- 2014 about $500 injunction of my collection and my kid brother janky mfbs
I've spend $296.87 CAD including tax.

Clearly I haven't spent enough.
I think I used up about 1200$ right now. Still got some zero G to grab because they wont show up in VN anymore
I some beautiful Limted ver, too
And I am thinking of buying some plastic too
just haven't saving enough yet
I'd say well over £2000, been buying and selling them ever since the original plastics were released in shops. Its only as of late that I decided to buy them and display them, and that's where all my money has gone now. They really have risen in price, I remember buying the plastics at £5.99 each, good times.
I have spent about 60$ on bey stuff
-darkvirgo007
Probably $1000+.
No shame.