how much money have you spent on blades

how much have spent and was it worth it getting the blade or blades
I have no clue. Over $2000.
Wow Brad...I wish I at least had that much money >.>
I have spent...$0 on 'blades...but I plan on buying one after my birthday. I also still have some money in the bank I want to withdraw and I'll be using it to buy more beyblades.
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:30 PM)Krys Wrote: Wow Brad...I wish I at least had that much money >.>

me too
$2000 eer is that a joke no offence how long is that over beybrad
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:34 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: $2000 eer is that a joke no offence how long is that over beybrad

7 years.
oh ok i was thinking you would say 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have spent like £45 pounds but now i do not buy blades no more
I started Beyblade when I was 13. I'm 20 now. Wink
wow i started when i was 10 and i am now 11 lol!!!!!!!!!
your a strong blader beybrad
Over the span of 6 or so years, I'd say a couple hundred bucks.

I don't THINK I'd say more than $500-$700. But I could be mistaken.
I tend not to dwell on how much I've spent, just makes me sad I don't have all that money anymore.
no idea probably £300
i used to buy alot in the old blades before a couples of years
but on the new i spent maybe 110$ and i wish i didnt get them tbh,i couldve got myself some more 360 or wii games Unhappy
Together me and dreamborn have spent probably about £1000.

Some of it being recovered through selling blades and selling yugioh cards to pay for it.
We've spent a good $600-800 on beyblades, getting rid of like 30 of them back in 2003 along with a stadium didnt help at all =/
Um......to be honest probably about £60? I can't remember how much they cost in Woolworths. :\ Plus numerous blades being won, traded or possibly stolen (though I'd like to think that's not the case). However, that was when I was younger - now I'm back in the game I eastimate I'll spend about £100 over the next few months. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I have no clue. Over $2000.

Same with me now :s
My YJA was $900, but that should almost triple my current collection though. I'll be selling a ton when it gets here though.
Wow, some of you guys really have invested a lot of money into the game. I started about 6 1/2 years ago (stopped in between) but may have spent about $400 at tops. Damn Brad $2000, you must have a carp of blades. Is there anything you don't have?
(Jan. 26, 2009  12:53 AM)Arjun Wrote: Wow, some of you guys really have invested a lot of money into the game. I started about 6 1/2 years ago (stopped in between) but may have spent about $300 at tops. Damn Brad $2000, you must have a carp of blades. Is there anything you don't have?

I'm missing most of the final plastic RB Beyblades. That's it.
Hmm probs about £300 at the most atm. But now I'm working and all these new MFB are coming out god knows how much i'm gonna spend >.>
I would say $1000 is a good guess for my collection.