future beyblade names

Knight Centaur A145 (Arrow 145) CD (Circle Defence)
Describe what the parts would do for us.
LOL... not that there actually is a list :L
choas guardian A125 EF or Ancient knight
SA125 means Stealth attack 125
EF means eternal flat
why would you have 'hawk'? Uncertain i mean, i like the idea but still, they're not mythical OR warriors :L
What about a bey based on nordic myth, like Viking Kraken? Or anything based for a South America, like Amazon Iara. (Iara is a tupi-guarani name for the deity of water. She looks like a mermaid, syren or a water nymph, depending upon the context - Wikipedia told me this)

Intreating idea ^ and it should be taken into acount in my opinion, but still that's not really based on the current theme :L
"Shogun Kitsune" Could be a good name for a Zero G bey. Shogun is a Japanese Samurai type person. and Kitsune because it is a mythical fox creature that can take the form of a human. I think this might be a good name.
You say Kitsune as "Kit-Sue-Nay". Just to clarify.
Splash Sirena Aqua145 Flat
fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/Th%C3%A9o/Pictures/Sirena.png
fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/Th%C3%A9o/Pictures/Aqua%20145.png
Sorry it is not very good. It is a zero-g beyblade
I don't know to put image
You need to put your images into a image hosting site, like Imageshack or Photobucket
Shinigami Cryptid S170(Scythe)DS. Scythe170 is sorta like a claw on saggitario but is only one big piece and is some sort of gimmick.
Assassin Quilin H200(Same as H145 but taller)SD. Its beast is kind of like Zurafa/Giraffes and the chrome wheels design has some hornish type features,with light blue fire designs,and its dark Blue,Black,and Silver. The Crystal Wheel is light blue,with a fire kind of look. H200 is Dark blue and SD is Light Blue. The face is light blue and has the Quilin's face shooting out dark blue fire,and the text says: ASQU.
~Shinigami
I don't know... Maybe something along the lines of Sorcerer Griffin/on/en WA130RSF? or maybe it needs like a CB circle ball).
EDIT: I thought of another one: Samurai Minotaur. That way they can reuse parts too.
Fleet Albatross, sans the other parts since this is not the topic.

I just think this is plain beautiful. It should at least look so.
ive got the "greatest" idea for the next zero g bey lol. its called ninja monkey (couldn't really find a mythical monkey name creature thing) rwa130 which stands for rubber wing attack 130 and the wings are a little longer than usual but not wider than bd145 and the tip is gcf which some of you know is gear circle flat and is the other version of cf (circle flat).
so in total my bey idea is ninja monkey rwa130 ( rubber wing attack) gcf (gear circle flat) Tongue_out
Chocked_2 The thread is alive! YAY! Smile
Anyway. Just to say to anyone who hasn't ; we're thinking of zero-g beys now XD
Dark Flame Knight Apollyon FC145 (flame claw145 lokw c145 but has hive claws and is designed like flames) XCF(extreme circle flat)
Good name except the name's sooooo long -.- you could make 2 from it.
Omega Dragonight. XD

Rock Knight Golem RD230(rock Defence like 5 sharp rocks forming a rock circle)ESD(Eternal Semi Defence like EWD)
Surf Hippocampus WB456 WBH

I love Hippocampi! WB456 stands for Wave Blade, and WBH stands for Wide Ball Hole.
You know that 230 is the limit on track height, right? I think the ABSOLUTE tallest track could be 300, but 245 is probably the highest it will ever get if they stop 230 being the highest.
(May. 08, 2012  10:02 PM)Maya Wrote: You know that 230 is the limit on track height, right? I think the ABSOLUTE tallest track could be 300, but 245 is probably the highest it will ever get if they stop 230 being the highest.

Anything over 300 would lose balance in 3 seconds against an attack type, even with WD on.
WD is HORRID with tall tracks. D, SD is better by FAR. Also, I agree, anything over 300 would S.O. immediatly.
Unless it was about x2 as thick as 230, but that would be in comaprison with BD145 and E230.
(May. 08, 2012  10:17 PM)Maya Wrote: WD is HORRID with tall tracks. D, SD is better by FAR.

What ? WD is top-tier. D and SD might be preferred in certain cases, but what you just wrote is completely wrong. You should really read Beywiki and learn something ...
(May. 08, 2012  10:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  10:17 PM)Maya Wrote: WD is HORRID with tall tracks. D, SD is better by FAR.

What ? WD is top-tier. D and SD might be preferred in certain cases, but what you just wrote is completely wrong. You should really read Beywiki and learn something ...

WD performs considerably worse than D on 230, and probably would on anything higher than 230, as well. It is a very noticable difference.