future beyblade names

Yes, but "horrid" ?
That seemed more like hyperbole than anything genuine, to me.
Fully capitalised words is actually Bluezeesque.

Anyway, this is becoming quite off-topic.
It is. Sorry, I was kinda hyperboling with the HORRID, but really, I've been told multiple times by different people to never use a 230WD competitively.
I have a good name for a Zero-G bey,Delta Dragoner RS130EMB,what do you guys think?
A "Delta" is a sort of warrior/RPG character ?
(May. 10, 2012  12:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A "Delta" is a sort of warrior/RPG character ?

Triangles are the most aggressive geometric shape, after all.
I would post a picture of Pyramid Head, but it might be too "gory" ...

A Paladin Beyblade for Zero-G would be really cool, just for the name.
(May. 10, 2012  12:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would post a picture of Pyramid Head, but it might be too "gory" ...

Keeping it PG bro Wink
REALLY??? You just called Kai-V a guy!? Gasp (Calling her bro) SHE is a girl and back on topic, Venom Viper SW130D would be really cool for Zero-G. Smile
Chocked_2 I really like the idea of electric/shock and paladin...
Shock or electric paladin!?
How is Eletricity a warrior type? Or Shock? Maybe something like Shock Troop Paladin.....

(May. 11, 2012  5:08 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: REALLY??? You just called Kai-V a guy!? Gasp (Calling her bro)
I know Kai-V is indeed a girl. Can one not be informal with people sometimes?

To be honest,Mad Master,your ignorant posts carpin' piss me off so much.Go take your garbage somewhere else.

BOT:
Paladin is a very interesting concept.
Maybe Zero's next bey should be Zero Ifraid or, I thought of one: PaladinNeman (As in "The Nemian Lion") 135RCF.
The B-Daman naming system will never be used for Beyblade at all, Akio..... (meaning, the primary motif changes throughout evolution- Chrome Zephyr >>> Chrome Raven)

Different element editions of Samurai Ifraid would be interesting, the Crystal wheel being changed elements I mean.
B-Daman naming? I don't even know what a B-Daman is, and I thought of PaladinNeman by myself.(Not to be mean)
I think the concept of a single Beyblade having an explicit evolution to a higher class might be a thing of the past.

Now hear me out.

Since Zero-G is messing around with elements, it is very possible for there to now be four or five (if you truly believe Aether can be) primary-hero's Beyblades.

WIND Samurai Ifraid with differing parts, WATER Samurai Ifraid, and EARTH Samurai Ifraid again with new parts. Also Ifraid's metal patterns could be changed according to element. Imagine the hero's main Beyblade having three additional "brothers" of sorts?
Like Zero's anscetors having different types of beys... like the Avatar Cycle in Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra?
(May. 12, 2012  2:32 AM)Maya Wrote: Like Zero's anscetors having different types of beys... like the Avatar Cycle in Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra?

Maybe, maybe not. I just think something so trivial like "specific elements" implies that there will be different editions of existing Crystal Wheels. It'd be a wasted opportunity not to have at least four in total existence.
This is getting confusing.... But personally, I don't think that Samurai Ifraid should or will have many forms, because it would be too complicated.
It would be like all the Avatars alive at once, or like unraveling time and all it's stories... I'm just on a(n) Avatar kick along with reading up on Space-Time therioes.
I think one should be called Knight Falcon and maybe the rest could be MS145(Mode Switch 145 attack,defense, and stamina) and the tip would be EWD (Eternal Wide Defense and It would be WD but the center of it spins) So..... Is it a okay idea?
... You know that EWD already exists, no ?
Well, maybe he does know that, but he added a gimmick to the all-ready existing tip.
Whoops sorry Kai-V i had no idea! Wow I have to get better at this... How bout Sorcerer Medusa MS145EWB(Eternal Wide Ball) and if EWB already exists then GWD (Gyro Wide Defense)