flame. (this is a rant)

Who else has felt the pain of being scammed by flame and almost getting lead poisining!? one day i want to meet the owner of flame and give them a piece of my mind for taking advantage of kids like me who just wanted their first takara bey and got a cheap knockoff that can give you lead poisoning.
Flame? I heard that this company is a company that has intoxciating led poisioning.
i currently own four fake beys
Can someone do a lead test to confirm if it has lead?

The first post could use a lot of editing
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:47 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Who else has felt the pain of being scammed by flame and almost getting lead poisining!? one day i want to meet the owner of flame and sucker punch that inbred fat swine and give them a piece of my mind for taking advantage of kids like me who just wanted their first takara bey and got a cheap knockoff that can kill you. once corona ends im going to go to the main location of the company and give them a piece off my mind

Well, that's bad. Threats of violence and namecalling. You definitely should recant this entire thing rather than leave a written record of rulebreaking.
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:47 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Who else has felt the pain of being scammed by flame and almost getting lead poisining!? one day i want to meet the owner of flame and sucker punch that inbred fat swine and give them a piece of my mind for taking advantage of kids like me who just wanted their first takara bey and got a cheap knockoff that can kill you. once corona ends im going to go to the main location of the company and give them a piece off my mind

Might I remind you, nobody has actually died from Flame Beyblade.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Flame_(Company)

oof welp im probly going to get banned T^T
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:07 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Flame_(Company)

Thanks for answering one of my questions, but you still need to calm down in your rant. There’s a line between a rant and a hate note and you have crossed that line
Sure its bad but its not a good idea to do something like that
Please note, nobody has gotten lead poisoning from flame brand which makes your argument a little but flawed.
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Please note, nobody has gotten lead poisoning from flame brand which makes your argument a little but flawed.

i said almost
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Please note, nobody has gotten lead poisoning from flame brand which makes your argument a little but flawed.

i said almost

You can’t almost become lead poisoned, either you aren’t or you are.
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i said almost

You can’t almost become lead poisoned, either you aren’t or you are.

Tired
It's an old post I know but I have just bought two of the flame brands without realising they were fakes, I am new to Beyblade but my son loves them.

I have watched a couple of YouTube videos where they do lead tests which show they contain lead and this is very concerning to me!
(Nov. 18, 2023  4:24 PM)TimmyP Wrote: It's an old post I know but I have just bought two of the flame brands without realising they were fakes, I am new to Beyblade but my son loves them.

I have watched a couple of YouTube videos where they do lead tests which show they contain lead and this is very concerning to me!
i would probably throw them out and get the real versions from beysandbricks or beyblade premier because lead flakes off the beyblades as their hitting each other and go into the air.