favourite stadiums?

The hasbro stadiums are because of nostalgia only, I would never pick them for performance since they have pockets, I also have never had a chance to use any Tornado stadiums, which are apparently awesome compared to the rest.
Spin Blaster and Tornado Balance Type S.

I need to get Tornado Attack sometime.
(Sep. 22, 2008  3:25 AM)Kei Wrote: Spin Blaster and Tornado Balance Type S.

I need to get Tornado Attack sometime.

MFB Attack looks very similar to me.
The best Hasbro stadiums were the Dragoon Hurricane Arena and Mobile Arena IMO. The Hurricane Arena was the only Hasbro stadium where attackers could show some of their potential speed, but the pockets/walls totally killed it. The Mobile Arena prevented KOs and had the "cage fighting" set up, but the arena was pretty flat and small compared to some other ones.
What about Spin Blaster? Was the only one I could put up with.
I got it, but only after pretty much all of the Beys were released. I even tried the Grip Attacker I got from the Ebay lot that came with it in it, but it was too fast for the stadium and kept hitting the walls. I shouldn't have just based it off of that, that was the impression I got. I should do more tests in it though.
LOL... I dont have a stadium.
(Sep. 22, 2008  2:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone who has a Hasbro stadium on their list disappoints me. Unhappy

what if it's the only thing you had because you never knew about YJA until you came here? XD
(Sep. 23, 2008  10:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  2:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone who has a Hasbro stadium on their list disappoints me. Unhappy

what if it's the only thing you had because you never knew about YJA until you came here? XD

then you should've bought one by now

or abstained from posting in this topic
(Sep. 23, 2008  10:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  10:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:

then you should've bought one by now

or abstained from posting in this topic

I do have one now XD Well, 2 to be exact.
My favourite always has and will be the RPM dish.
RPM dish?

people use this name as if it actually exists
(Sep. 23, 2008  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: RPM dish?

It looks a lot like the one from the series, Less of a mouthful to say than "Beyblade ultimate stadium"
(Sep. 23, 2008  5:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

It looks a lot like the one from the series, Less of a mouthful to say than "Beyblade ultimate stadium"

erm tht stadium is very good for serious battle and is only a noveilty IMO but dont get me wrong its a really good stadium to have but...
(Sep. 23, 2008  5:30 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  5:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

erm tht stadium is very good for serious battle and is only a noveilty IMO but dont get me wrong its a really good stadium to have but...

But?
But it's a pile of garbage.

I had one and I hated it. All it does is fling the Beyblades around and remove almost all strategy from the game. It's fun for only a few minutes.

Also, this is the internet, so I don't consider something a mouthful to say. Especially since "Bey Ultimate Stadium" is no longer than "Tornado Balance Type S".
(Sep. 23, 2008  5:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: But it's a pile of garbage.

I had one and I hated it. All it does is fling the Beyblades around and remove almost all strategy from the game. It's fun for only a few minutes.

Also, this is the internet, so I don't consider something a mouthful to say. Especially since "Bey Ultimate Stadium" is no longer than "Tornado Balance Type S".

I didnt mean on the internet. I pretty much type things on the internet exactly how I speak in reality...
I agree that it's only fun for a few minutes, but I still find it a hilarious dish to play in.
(Sep. 23, 2008  5:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: But it's a pile of garbage.

yeh thats pretty much the but... lol
Most likely the Tornado Attack. First japanese stadium I got and great fun to use. Even though my new combo took a large chunk of it. Unhappy
I like the BeyUltimate Stadium. I also like the MG Stadium, Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance.

I like Hasbro Stadums, honestly. I guess this is because I spent so much time building combinations to fight in these stadiums. Kagetsu-Shard was built for Hasbro stadiums. As for those, I like Blizzard Bowl, Cyber Draciel Stadium, Draciel Fortress.

One thing I do like about Hasbro Stadiums is that when you fight in them, there's not a very good chance that the blade will exit the Stadium entirely. It was good for fighting outdoors because you did not have to worry about your blade flying off into danger.
If I remember correctly, the Bladebreakers stadium was quite good as well.
I only have Earthquake & Thunder Rumbler Stadiums, Earthquake def the best out of the two I have. But will be getting the MFB Balance Stadium soon hopefully, so that will proberly be my best stadium when I have it. will be so nice to play in a Takara stadium ... finally.
I've played in one Takara stadium... So much better. Ordering a Tornado Balance ASAP
(Sep. 23, 2008  7:02 PM)Anubis Wrote: I like the BeyUltimate Stadium. I also like the MG Stadium, Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance.

I like Hasbro Stadums, honestly. I guess this is because I spent so much time building combinations to fight in these stadiums. Kagetsu-Shard was built for Hasbro stadiums. As for those, I like Blizzard Bowl, Cyber Draciel Stadium, Draciel Fortress.

One thing I do like about Hasbro Stadiums is that when you fight in them, there's not a very good chance that the blade will exit the Stadium entirely. It was good for fighting outdoors because you did not have to worry about your blade flying off into danger.

*high 5 on the Blizzard bowl* was the first Hasbro stadium I played in. I thought the colours for it were pretty too Grin