favourite stadiums?

Design-wise, my favourite was the Vortex Arena (come on, look at it)
(Sep. 23, 2008  7:33 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Design-wise, my favourite was the Vortex Arena (come on, look at it)

when I first saw pics of it, I thought it was mecha deep XD Was I disappointed when my friend bought one.
yeah, when I make bey vids in it, because of the design, it looks like the centre of the stadium is super deep. Unfortunately, this arena is shallow as heck, and because of this, survival types dominate. Unhappy
Tornado attack stadium owns oh n darkbladerx200 is a sik blader xD
my favourite takara one is..well i think its called the tornado hms stadium? I like its deepness, i hate all hasbro stadiums, they make them to good looking, the colouring rubs on the blades
Its called Tornado Balance
yeah, thats it, sorry for my ignorance -.-
Takara MageStadium(Busted up, but I own it) and Magedome DX. Idk why but I like Magnets...
My friend once had the dranzer stadium, and I hated it. (Also it has nothing to do with my Driger F getting pwned by his Black Dranzer.) The Bey Ultimate Stadium is too small! I wish it were bigger like from the world tournament...
[Image: wizard-lucas.jpg]
I love the Dranzer Flame Field. It's so baaad.
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:11 AM)Anubis Wrote: [Image: wizard-lucas.jpg]

lol
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:40 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  2:11 AM)Anubis Wrote: [Image: wizard-lucas.jpg]

lol

haha what is whos that guy?
mine r hasbro= dranzer, cyber dragoon and vortex. Takara= Tornado Balance, Tower, HMS Tornado and super stadium
Super stadium ownz big time!
not sure of its exact name but my fave is the 1 with the spinning centreGrin
Dranzer flame field also kicks carp
(Dec. 09, 2008  2:45 PM)The Shredder Wrote: not sure of its exact name but my fave is the 1 with the spinning centreGrin

Bey Ultimate Stadium
The Tower Stadium faliing into the Bey Ultimate Stadium or the Super Bey Stadium... that'd be my favorite, if had them.
i would say the MFB stanima stadium because it's an all rounder, attack types can move like normal and defence/stanima types have a chance to move around and not just sit in the middle. Also the beyblade, holder holes round the side are a nice feature to have <3
:max: