favourite anime character of all time

ya thats my second favorite character :itachi
Kiba from Naruto or L from DeathNote...haha

Reasons: Kiba carries around a puppy...and is a ninja...what else could a girl want XD

Reasons: L is powerful and myterious...you can't help but say "L is awesome!"
i have a few

#1-Tyson and Dragoon (bitbeast) from beyblade cause 1st ive always loved dragons so that soms up dragoon and for tyson i can kinda relate,im hard headed, i dont think things through, i love to eat, and i love beyblade Smile

#2 Ace from one piece cause who hasent dreamt of being able to control fire with a flick of the wrist also hes hilarious (falling asleep during a meal, ive done it too lol) XD

#3 Itatchi from naruto cause his powers make him a badass and he always seems so calm which makes him cooler and it turns out he was just protecting his vilage when he wiped out his clan (sorry if i ruined it for anyone)Unhappy

there r many mor but im not gonna list them all cause there would be way to many Tongue_out
loook at my sig dr stein is freakin awsome
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:42 PM)njrk97 Wrote: loook at my sig dr stein is freakin awsome
But your not worthy enough to hold a sig with him in it Speechless
My fav anime character of all time is Konata Izumi <3 simply because shes epic in everyway
I'm torn between 2 characters.

1st one being Tomoyo Sakagami from Clannad because her fighting skills are phenomenal, especially in scenes when she's fighting Sunohara.

2nd is Felli Loss from Chrome Shelled Regios.At first you would think she would be a quiet girl, but then when she is realized to be one of the main character's love interests her jealousy and violence always gets the better of her, which ensues hilarity often.
She also makes the cutest angry face.
Appachai from Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

Apa? Apachai is pretty awesome, especially because he's clueless.
Guts from Berserk.
He's 6 foot 9 inches with a sword 6 foot 1 inch.
What else must I say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Uvc2-JIFc
Mine would have to be Grineed from Beet, I love it how he destroys everything in his true form. He's awesome.

EDIT: PIC:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKHe4nkJ7QVhfoxVE9yB...m3HeKKpnMA]

You can tell who is who.
Errrr I'd have to say natsu from fairy tail-cause he is like super powerful,is really funny, and is like a dragon nuff said there hah lol!!!!

And also yoh akatsuki from shaman king-cause he is like awesome and also has a wicked looking sword hah!!!! That's all.
Who is it?
It is Lambo!
Who is it?
It is Lambo!

Lambo from Hitman Reborn since he's funny and stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDheAdOR...plpp_video
Ash Ketchem is my favorite character, even if he is stupid... just always wanted to be a pokemon trainer like him lol
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:55 PM)Blader-S Wrote: Who is it?
It is Lambo!
Who is it?
It is Lambo!

Lambo from Hitman Reborn since he's funny and stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDheAdOR...plpp_video
I hate Lambo with a passion. Yamamoto is my favorite from Hitman Reborn my second is Collonello. Yamamoto is so awesome but ignorant at times.

this is a tuff question but I would say that my fav animie caritor is kenny from original beyblade, he may not come from a must watch sereis,not sayin it's bad eather, but he is basicaly me, if I was born 10 year earlyer X D
Grey Michael Vincent from Battle B-Daman and Fire Spirits for is calm cool collected attitude towards life and Yamato from both seasons as well for being raised by cats for part of his life and the fact he was called the 'Red Haired Devil" and Akyulus from Fire Spirits for have the same personality as Grey along with being more silent plus the B-Daman used by them were Flippin Awesome!, case closed.
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:29 PM)Temporal Wrote: Apa? Apachai is pretty awesome, especially because he's clueless.
Well that, and the fact that he's Siamese(Also known as Thai) because I am Siamese as well.

Go Gene Starwin,OutLawStar
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:13 PM)MakaCHOP! Wrote: Kiba from Naruto or L from DeathNote...haha

Reasons: Kiba carries around a puppy...and is a ninja...what else could a girl want XD

Reasons: L is powerful and myterious...you can't help but say "L is awesome!"

totally agreed but, i think moi favorite is....NEAR (from deathnote) EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
(the guy to the left in my avatar, the other guy is...MELLO.
Fakir from Princess Tutu is my favorite character. If you think you've seen the most beautiful anime eyes ever, think agian! Fakir's eyes are so perfect, and he's the best character ever! Read my signature!
I"ll believe in god if this actually works

or than again its really tied with Mizore Shirayuki
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:37 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: Vegeta

(Dec. 11, 2007  5:35 AM)rooneyt Wrote: Rule : You must elaborate on your answer.

He can blow up planets without trying
[Image: SE2.jpg]

Death The Kid,Awwww yeah!!! Hes from Soul Eater and hes amazing.