favourite anime character of all time

Light Yagami, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kyouya, Kai, Gaara.
Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts is awesome!
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:06 PM)EarthAries Wrote: Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Is Kingdom Hearts an Anime? I was more under the impression that the Kingdom Hearts series was a collection of video games. Although, I haven't paid that much attention to that kind of thing...
Shikamaru !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from naruto he is BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is probably Uryu Ishida from bleach and Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta from DB GT and a tie between the power hungry Cell from DBZ and the Saiyan Prince Vegeta in Super Saiyan 4
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:14 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:06 PM)EarthAries Wrote: Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Is Kingdom Hearts an Anime? I was more under the impression that the Kingdom Hearts series was a collection of video games. Although, I haven't paid that much attention to that kind of thing...

well since Kingdom Hearts is anime and it does have a manga series.
Attached Files

.jpg   7057ab715f630bdff85267cf3022d4dc.jpg (Size: 37.08 KB / Downloads: 75)
.jpg   imagesCAQXIIGA.jpg (Size: 15.42 KB / Downloads: 75)
Shikimaru, and Hiruma from Eyesheild 21.
Sasuke,Tetsuya,Yuu
Tsubasa, Sasuke, Sora (Kingdom Hearts and Beyblade Metal Fusion), Roxas and GOKU!!!!!!!
um...hmm...its deidara from naruto or Sai form naruto...
Nobody likes Hiruma... Well, that's what happens when you carry machine guns in your bookbag.
Hibari Kyoya from Hitman Reborn because he bites people to death.
1 ] My No.1 is the god of motivation & inspiration Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto / NS

2 ] The guy who never gives up & just leaves you wanting to see his tactic more Takeshi Tatsumi from Giant Killing

3 ] I Also like Tyson Grenger [ Takao Kinomiya ] & Dragoon

4 ] Ash Ketchum [ Saitoshi ] & Pikachu n charizard from Pokemon
Raven from Zoids Chaotic Century, he was seriously my hero when I was a kid. He was so cool! Though he was the villain there was something about him that I was very drawn to when I was younger.
My Favorite anime character is Silver the Hedgehog.
neji from naruto cause of his 8 trigrams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57XY93oOL...1CCB34351D win
Black Star from Soul Eater because:
-He's funny
-He looks cool
-He's strong
-HE LOOKS COOL
L and Ryuk from Death Note, I'd touch a Death Note just to meet Ryuk and feed him apples everyday, and L because of his humour and his obsession with sugary treats and sugar itself.
Tetsuya, why does nobody like you? He's awesome and mad, with a hint of CRABBY!
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:16 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: L and Ryuk from Death Note, I'd touch a Death Note just to meet Ryuk and feed him apples everyday, and L because of his humour and his obsession with sugary treats and sugar itself.
Tetsuya, why does nobody like you? He's awesome and mad, with a hint of CRABBY!

I like him!

but i also like guts from berserk and kenshiro from fist of the north star why? because THEY ARE REAL MEN!!!!!! *punches wall*

as for the ladies heh sailor mercury and nel why? *puts on sunglasses* cause they got it goin on
My favourite anime character is Akane from kampfer because she's agressive and yet hilarious.
[Image: vlcsnap-2009-10-15-16h17m30s61.png?w=501&h=281]
my favorites

Naruto from Naruto
Luffy from One Piece
Tyson and Dragoon from Beyblade
Kon from Bleach (hes funny)
and thats all i can think of atm
Need I say it? Haruhi Suzumiya. (Surprised?) I don't think I really need to explain why. She is an overall great character. Her dub voice really suits her, she's not a very annoying character, Has her "Cute" Moments, Kinda aggressive, Etc. Oh, and she blackmails people so she can get what she wants!! XD

[Image: haruhiyaho.gif]
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:01 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Need I say it? Haruhi Suzumiya. (Surprised?) I don't think I really need to explain why. She is an overall great character. Her dub voice really suits her, she's not a very annoying character, Has her "Cute" Moments, Kinda aggressive, Etc. Oh, and she blackmails people so she can get what she wants!! XD

[Image: haruhiyaho.gif]

I agree 1000%! She has those moments where she's nice, mean or cute. She is outgoing, and funny. She's a great character in my opinion.