favorite cho-z battle

tell me your favorite battle
Aiga vs Phi
“favorite cho-z battle” ... My fav is Valt vs Hartz
Anyone with Hearts in it c:
(May. 20, 2019  7:39 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Anyone with Hearts in it c:

HARTZ IS BEST BOI
Aiga vs Phi episode 50. After that battle my heart was pounding so hard lol
Cho-z had many good fights, Kyle vs Free, Valt vs Hearts and Free vs Phi come to mind. Aiga vs Suoh (longinus cup finals) probably had the best burst finish tho.
Hyde is the greatest beyblade character ever! So any battle with him is the best! But other than that the best battle would be either Lui VS Valt caus in that battle I have to say u rlly get to see Lui go at full strength. Lui VS Aiger was pretty heavy metal (I mean Aiger tied a match with Lui himself!). -Avery
A lot of the battles with the Balance types, not just Aiga being involved tend to be really awesome, crazy, fun, and evenly matched or plot stunning.
Cant choose I love beyblade so much
Valt vs Aiga was lame.

Phi vs Aiga (all 4 have been really good.)
(May. 21, 2019  5:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Valt vs Aiga was lame.

Phi vs Aiga (all 4 have been really good.)

I honestly agree
Aiga Vs phi

(May. 20, 2019  10:02 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Hyde is the greatest beyblade character ever! So any battle with him is the best! But other than that the best battle would be either Lui VS Valt caus in that battle I have to say u rlly get to see Lui go at full strength. Lui VS Aiger was pretty heavy metal (I mean Aiger tied a match with Lui himself!). -Avery

Who is Hyde?
Edit:oh wow!I really hate the english dub now
(Jun. 09, 2019  5:22 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Aiga Vs phi

(May. 20, 2019  10:02 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Hyde is the greatest beyblade character ever! So any battle with him is the best! But other than that the best battle would be either Lui VS Valt caus in that battle I have to say u rlly get to see Lui go at full strength. Lui VS Aiger was pretty heavy metal (I mean Aiger tied a match with Lui himself!). -Avery

Who is Hyde?
Edit:oh wow!I really hate the engine dub now

Who is Hyde?

Engine dub? I think you're getting this confused for the initial subs of Black Clover where the main character sounded like a chainsaw engine. Hands up, who wants to see a Beyblade Burst Bit Beast Avatar use a Chainsaw as an attack like Spriggan's....before the axe was a hammer right?
I feel like Aiga vs Suoh was the most even fight we've had in the whole series.
(Jun. 10, 2019  1:23 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Who is Hyde?

Who is Hyde?

Engine dub? I think you're getting this confused for the initial subs of Black Clover where the main character sounded like a chainsaw engine. Hands up, who wants to see a Beyblade Burst Bit Beast Avatar use a Chainsaw as an attack like Spriggan's....before the axe was a hammer right?
I feel like Aiga vs Suoh was the most even fight we've had in the whole series.
sorry dude....auto correct...i mistyped english and it got autocorrected to engine

i will fix it now
Aiga vs Phi
Shu vs Phi
Valt vs Hartz
Free vs Phi

These are my favourite becuz Aiga, Shu, Valt, Phi and Free are in my top 5 favourite burst characters. 1 She 2 Aiga 3 Free 4 Valt 5 Phi
Phi vs Aiga should have been the last battle,(while i love valt to death) valt vs aiga was average.