fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle

i sent i think flame aquario df145sd out of a hasbro thunder rumbler arena it went 3-4 m
This one time we were all beyblading in the pool, and we decided to have underwater battles. So we got our beyblades, launched, and then something amazing happened and now I can talk to animals! And you know what? Life will never be the same!
My dark wolf launched my earthbull a mile away
Lightning LDrago broke my brothers facebolt and sent it 30FT
My black Dranzer KOed a full metal fake beyblade to almost 1 foot but it's AR broke
Last year, I was using Rock Leone in a battle against Earth Virgo.
When they collided, Both of them had the right amount of recoil/impact to hit the Stadium walls then "flew" in mid-air. The estimated height was 1 feet!
The result, since Rock has more recoil, My leone went stadium-out.

And the other one other time when I was battling a Fake Beyblade, I KOed it and the Fake Bey was 1 feet far from the Stadium.
One time, I had Dragoon and Dranzer, and the batle lasted 20 minits, then Dranzer used surf in the pokemon league and ended up in new moon island!!!! True Storey!

(p.s, I can spell)
Cyber Kerberous, what do you mean? Whatever it be, you are really funny!
To be on topic, I'll say that-
Once I was using my LLD100HF against a Storm Pegasus105RF..
I ended the battle with a gattyaki, and it flew like, meters away! Say, almost 6-7 meters away. It still went further and further after it landed, as it was still spinning....
Juss dee odder day my boy and i were Batting at his scewl i brought my Beat lynx to show off infront of his frendz ann dey was like WOW dude your popz iz kewl and dis kid came to me wit his counter leone sayin i want to battle you!!! and i was like whoa and said do you know what i have in me hand here? i says i have a beat lynx!!! and the kid says "ya i knowz!!". My boy'z frendz chuckles at dis kid, like dis boy is ka-razy.. So i sayz oke but u'll be sry.. So i getz down on one knee and he's crouching rite behind the arena with a look of a lion crouch really low getting ready to pounce on itz prey.. so i was like....dis kid....psh! So then my boy he jells de count down....3-2-1 GoooooOOOO SHOOT! I rip dat baby so hard i knew i had a good tug on de rip chord! but before uknow it my Bey gets knocked da hellout! I was like WHOA, dat didnt just happened there was a clear silence about 15sec and i rolled my eyeballz up towards dis little punk, and i sayz oke oke we will play best of 2 out of 3, cuz in my head i knew dat dis was a fluke.... i told ma boy count down again!...... 3-2-1 GooooooooOOOO SHOOT! And once again i felt that i had a good pull but this tyme i switched it up on him and slide my launch to the left and created a bootifull lookin flower pattern....I knew fer sure that i was gonna wreck his bey this time "C'MON LYNX!!" then all of a sudden... to the utter most shock!! my lynx goes flyin out of the arena AGAIN!!! now dis tyme ma boyz's frendz starts to chucklez, not at dis kid but to ME!! So now i getz HOT i meanz imz a really mad MAN. Now i tell dis kid "we will battle 3 out of 5 and thatz it you won 2 and i won NON" in a strong voice for the fact im getting embarrassed by dis kid..i mean who da hell iz he? So i sayz im going to count down dis tyme so i says 3-2-1 GooooOOOOO SHOOOT! We both motioned our launcherz forward and his Counter Leone shoots out and i held my launcher back and gave myself a late start, I sees da kidz's bey and i starts to smile. Nowz i moved foward toward his bey and SHOOT my Beat Lynx RIGHT STRAIGHT AT IT... 'oh yesh i got you dis tyme!" Da Counter Leone hops up off the stadium about 2-3 inches and ma Beat Lynx missed da bey, hits da stadium floor and then ma eyez opened up so wide that i can see behind me... ma Beat Lynx bounces rite off the floor and straight out of the ARENA! And den dis wierd feeling came over me, "I...I.....I think im gonna be sick" i whispered to myself I'm NOT gonna look at dis kid, i was angry and embarrassed even more. So i bent down to pick up my bey and i see inde corner of ma eye dat da kidz's Counter Leone stillz spinnin in de Stadium, so i grabbed his too and den i slowly straightened upright and looked up at da bootifull blue sky, "WOW it's a wonderful day today" i sayz. I held Counter Leone in me right palm and gripped it so tightly in a fist den i turned my waist 180degree turn to the right wit my arm cocked back, whipped my upper body thrusting the other direction so fast dat Counter Leone was flying first class over a hundred yards across ma boyz's school football field. Whilest dey all lookin at dat direction, i have me arm around ma boyz's shoulder walkin on home and.......never look back.

Ture Story.......true lie!
I'm not going to quote the above for page-space reasons, but PAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! I was laughing for ages Tongue_out

On a more... serious note, I launched a bey onto my trampoline when I was younger and if I bounced around it, it would fly up to at least my eye level!

Then (obviously) it got into a challenge lobby and was 10th prestige until the patch... damn
On a not serious note.

One time I went back in time to the 80's and I was blading in texas.Bumpking vs Basalt Bull230CS and my bumpking ko'ed it so far that the bull slamed into the Berlin wall and destroyed it.
LOL! You know what, you are a really cool Father for your son! Gosh, there are just a few adults who beyblade!
Actually,if we put it like this-
A cat lost against a lion. No big deal! Coz this is reality. But, Beat Lynx lost to Counter Leone, you must really quit beyblading! Tongue_out Just joking! No offense!

@scipio-We actually had beyblades in the 1980s too! I don't believe it!
at beyblade crusade i sent a ray unicorno and a fang leone quite a ways away

i guessing that the most i got was 5-10 feet or so

it was awesome
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @scipio-We actually had beyblades in the 1980s too! I don't believe it!

No it just a joke
Ha ha ha! You really forced me to go to Google! I really had to clarify about when were beys released! If they were there in 1980s, I would actually get a point to brag about in front of my father! He hates beyblade! He says that all the new tops are nothing but ways of fooling children into spending money! At least I could tell him that beyblades were released at the time he was small.....
1980's beyblades...funny..if that wud have been true..my father wud have taught me blading instead of the reverse happening...BTW I have noticed one thing..whatever you say about farthest..but I know the least distance to which one of my bey gets 'pushed' by the opponents...my Basalt Aquario DF145 WD..the maximum distance it has travelled after a hit is equal to a little more than the BB-107 stadum's radius..never KOed by any bey till now...cuz most people here dont have fast spinning beys...and another farthest KO was for my Storm Pegasis...my friend's rock pegasis 100 WD(flattened) KOed my Storm Pegasis to almost 3 feet..and then my pegasis travelled the next distance of 2 feet by itself
About 4 feet out of my Beystadium 2. It was impressive because the stadium has "penalty pockets" and so is specifically designed to prevent ring outs.
In a tounament beyday I sent a bey to the other side of the bandstand LOL.
i was battling at beyday bonza 1 in the bandstand and i sent the bey out the bandstand
i was battling at beyday bonza 1 in the bandstand and i sent the bey out the bandstand and i was suprised
Wow that's amazing. I've only managed to send my beyblades 3 metres* not feet Tongue_out

Was bistool v Driger S and they were just randomly and quietly hitting each other in the centre when suddenly bam they both fly across the room, Driger S AR cracks and the bistool broke a crystal model of mine
Well if we're talking about cracks, my opponents fake weight disk cracked mid battle during the plastic era (a good hit from the light green cereal box AR) and I only ever found three of the pieces (amounting to about a third of the whole thing).
In a tournament, this din't happen to me but I saw a Beyblade getting launched out of the stadium and fell out of the bandstand, the tip launched off.

It was annoying to find seeing on how it was a clear WD Tired
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Well if we're talking about cracks, my opponents fake weight disk cracked mid battle during the plastic era (a good hit from the light green cereal box AR) and I only ever found three of the pieces (amounting to about a third of the whole thing).

fake as in heavier metal alloy?

I've cracked two eight balances so far, they just seem to be so admn flimsy >.>
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:14 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @scipio-We actually had beyblades in the 1980s too! I don't believe it!

No it just a joke

You've returned? Lolwat?

Also Driger S vs Burning Cerberous (one of my vis on my channel) they both stadium outed, Driger S flew to the right and hit the wall about 5 feet away and Burning Cerberous went into the hall way about 7 away o.O