do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

if you have an account on there let me no all yur stats like username, wins loses etc. my profile has my info on my website.
Hm, nobody really takes BeybladeBattles.com seriously ... The battles are just completely unrealistic.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, nobody really takes BeybladeBattles.com seriously ... The battles are just completely unrealistic.

but they are fun, if your good like most
Being good on that site means nothing at all though, hah. You could take a real Beyblade and be a sore loser in the end.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Being good on that site means nothing at all though, hah. You could take a real Beyblade and be a sore loser in the end.

i have a real not custom parted rock leon on my team. i use him the most nowadays, and beyblade is 1 of the only things that i dont care about losing in, cause everytime is different on bb.com and in real life
errrr... people let's not argue. Also dose anyone have the slightest idea about these card-numbers that they ask you to input when you regester. can you find it on takara tomy boxes or something
its for hasbro only and it is a waste of time
Oh thats what I thought
i had 3 accounts and i lost the password of the three so i stoped creating accounts
This game is mostly about the Star-ratings.
Meaning if you have a bey that is balanced in all stars.
It's the best bey in the game..Pretty dumb
Plus the easiest way to win in this game is to spam the STOP button
ya i have an account but..
1. live in germany so no more acces to they come out over hee(in september(ps not german)
2. it sucks to put it bluntly a game a community member is making is better then it(i think Xzero is his name its called the last blade standing
i have 1 but im not doing battle live till sunday saturday........... becuz i dont have eny beyblade metal fights yet and im getting the super vortex battle set. if u have eny coments or thing i sjould know bout the set please reply *
Attached Files

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 4.52 KB / Downloads: 837)
I wanted to be involved in this, but it really isn't that fun Uncertain

they could have made it better. Like a virtual world with a be shop... That would have been fun.

I havent played it in a while
i agree with jsc they should have done more like adding shops and other things like that
Yes, that would have been nice. Sort of like a MMO, you fight and you get points to spend on better parts. Anyways I have over 10 of the codes that I don't plan on using :l
I have an account but i only use it to look at the illustrations of the parts because it helps me figure out which part is called what.
I just bought my first metal blade yesterday and checked out the site....but its not that fun. Rather be doing it live since its more accurate. Since I don't really know if there's other bladers in my area, I have no where else to battle XD
(Aug. 06, 2010  2:12 AM)NinjaBladerGirl Wrote: I just bought my first metal blade yesterday and checked out the site....but its not that fun. Rather be doing it live since its more accurate. Since I don't really know if there's other bladers in my area, I have no where else to battle XD

You can check the map to see if anyone is close to you Grin
my acc name is in my sig along with my bakugan dimensions acc and youtube acc
Kind of lame how they don't let you "freestyle" your username :l
that site has nothing to do with beyblading
(Aug. 15, 2010  8:07 PM)MAXamillion Wrote: i only use that site for coming up with new bey combos

Why would you do that? Beybattles.com does not reflect real life at all.
We could make another topic ranting all about how we hate beybladebattles.com or the dark wheel, or we can get back on topic. Dark Wolf 0145. Tongue_out
The whole thing is very restricted