dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Bey Ninja 14x : please tell me how many do you want? let me check our stock for you, thanks!

BlackOutCannon : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Aura : that's great! new BB-119 is coming, please keep checking here, thanks!

gall94 : you are the wbo member now! so you can get the prices on my page as below,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
anyway, please tell me if you have got any questions, thanks!

Thanks!
I have a last question
I owe specify that I am a member in the section : " Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order "? Or do I have to send you a private message and you will send back to me a code?
(Oct. 30, 2011  9:09 PM)gall94 Wrote: Thanks!
I have a last question
I owe specify that I am a member in the section : " Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order "? Or do I have to send you a private message and you will send back to me a code?

thanks! please go to check the front page first, then tell me which beyblade bb code number do you want (BB-109, BB-105.....) by PM, that's it, so simple! and i will return PM to you, thanks!
Thank you still
WOW!!! Dragoon G is only $6! I might buy that! Ebay sellers sell it for like $13!
I only need one and I don't want the eclipse version or the game I just want the bakushin susanow and how much is it?
Is it paypal?If not I want horuseus but how much is it in usd?
Yes, it is PayPal. And if you want to convert prices just go to http://xe.com
gall94 : thanks!

Orion~ : thanks! please PM me to take order, thanks!

Bey Ninja 14x : please check the up-dated as the following link, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

RayperseusII : PM returned, please check ,thanks!

5onIChris98 : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
My Phantom Orion arrived in perfection condition today, one week earlier than expected.
Today I wisited post at last. All beys are in perfect condition (Quite hard to master CS edge, though. And still having a bit troubles with my L Drago BD145 RF, may be becase it has Light Launcher, not Beylauncher but I think it is just because of my poor skill as blader). Thank you very much, dimsum2u.

PS. Allready thinking about buying some beys from you to make New Years presents for my nephews. Will PM you if I'll make such desicion.
Thank you Dimsum2u, I recieved my package... Sol Blaze Eclipse is awesome
im on your ebay and you seem to not have any buy it now prices.
HOW LONG IS SHIPPING, NICE PRICES Smile
(Nov. 16, 2011  12:50 AM)las0rt4c0 Wrote: im on your ebay and you seem to not have any buy it now prices.

You need to order from dimsum2u here if you want the best prices ...
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:18 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: HOW LONG IS SHIPPING, NICE PRICES Smile
It depends on your location.

Magical Ape : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Deiron : thanks! and please keep checking my first page, thanks!

Goldbug : that's good! thank you very much!

las0rt4c0 : would you mind to tell me which style do you want to buy??

NearLawliet1228 : please tell me where are you living??

Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3

Magical Ape : yes! thanks!
hi dimsum2u.....i purchase a beyblade at ur ebay store.....would u mind update me when r u going to ship out the parcel? thx
BIG SALE ITEMS
BB-108 L Drago Destroy FConfused 4D >>> GBP12.99 >>> GBP9.99
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS 4D System >>> GBP12.99 >>> GBP8.99
BB-109 Random Booster vol 7 >>> GBP10.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-110 GBP8.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-115 red color left & right bey launcher >>> GBP8.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-107 big bang pegasis dx set >>> GBP53.99 to GBP57.99 >>> GBP38.99 to GBP42.99

CRAZY SALE ITEMS
set of 3 WBBA G2 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze) >>> GBP49.99 >>> GBP39.99 >>> GBP35.99 >>> GBP19.99
set of 3 WBBA G3 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze) >>> GBP49.99 >>> GBP39.99 >>> GBP35.99 >>> GBP19.99

I got my package today!
Thank you!
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:40 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: BIG SALE ITEMS
BB-108 L Drago Destroy FConfused 4D >>> GBP12.99 >>> GBP9.99
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS 4D System >>> GBP12.99 >>> GBP8.99
BB-109 Random Booster vol 7 >>> GBP10.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-110 GBP8.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-115 red color left & right bey launcher >>> GBP8.99 >>> GBP6.99
BB-107 big bang pegasis dx set >>> GBP53.99 to GBP57.99 >>> GBP38.99 to GBP42.99

CRAZY SALE ITEMS
set of 3 WBBA G2 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze) >>> GBP49.99 >>> GBP39.99 >>> GBP35.99 >>> GBP19.99
set of 3 WBBA G3 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze) >>> GBP49.99 >>> GBP39.99 >>> GBP35.99 >>> GBP19.99

Thats AWESOME! I might consider getting a BB-115. How long is this sale on for?
It may stop at any time.
Nano : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Aura : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!

qwertxj3 : yes! after discount! many of styles almost out of stock, so will be stop in anytime.

minglok : PM returned, and i will send item to you on tomorrow early morning, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!
i live in the
the east coast of the united states.