dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

So, how do I make an order, than? Via PM or it should be done just in this thread? I'm eager to get those beys and launcher grip.
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:48 PM)Deiron Wrote: So, how do I make an order, than? Via PM or it should be done just in this thread? I'm eager to get those beys and launcher grip.

PM him.
(Oct. 01, 2011  2:38 PM)beyblade707 Wrote: Do you take any us money????

If your question is does he Accept USD then Yes (United States Dollar)
i think i have enough money to buy a Sol Blaze Red from you
can u sell takara tomy clear attack stadium?
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:43 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote: can u sell takara tomy clear attack stadium?
you should try Akirasdaddy and Toywiz to get the stadium

I PM'd you about getting a Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium last night. I haven't got a reply yet. Take your time, though. Just wanted to know when you were going to reply.
I've already payed, now to wait till he ships Smile
1 thing which is true is that u r the best beyblade seller in world !!!!!!!! Grin Smile
no one can match dimsum2u nd any one indian who bought sumthing frm dimsum2u here ???????
BlackOutCannon : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

BillyBlast : thanks for your help!

Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3

BlackOutCannon : yes! PM me to confirm order, thanks!

beyblade707 : yes! i accept US DOLLARS, and you can go to check the up-dated currency rate on www.xe.com , thanks!

DrigerG2 : yes! the price has dropped already!

DrigerG2 : thanks! and i don't have selling single stadium, sorry!

Áú®@ : check PM, thanks!

Tozzagunn : i have got your payment already, then will send to you on tomorrow early morning, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

prashgoku : thank you very much! and i hope everyone can save their money to enjoy play beyblades. Joyful_3

(Oct. 06, 2011  3:42 PM)prashgoku Wrote: 1 thing which is true is that u r the best beyblade seller in world !!!!!!!! Grin Smile
no one can match dimsum2u nd any one indian who bought sumthing frm dimsum2u here ???????

Yes in fact there are many Indians who have brought from dimsum (which includes me) ..He never lets anybody down. Wink
yeah darkbul9999 bhought hell kerbecs prashgoku....... and im also goin to buy
hey guys i dont have paypal but i need some beys i have debit card bo paypal Unhappy
PM sent regarding items that haven't arrived yet (5 weeks).
Reply soon.
In never reieved a tracking number for my order
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:13 PM)lilbrad333 Wrote: In never reieved a tracking number for my order
PM him. He will give it to you if you bought one.
Dragoonrocks : thanks! actually i found that many INDIA order in these 2 months.

spikebeyraahul : thanks! and please PM me to take order.

beyrival : if you have got credit card, maybe you can go to check on paypal first, i know paypal will accept some of credit cards, thanks!

CurlyMagic : please tell me your home address by PM, let me go to double check all our records for you, thanks!

lilbrad333 : i have told you before, have you got it?? anyway, the tracking number is RF068056569SG, please take notes, thanks!

ControL_ : thanks! i have wrote down here already!
minglok : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

CRUelty : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!

BIG SALE items has revised , so please go back to check it, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
Hey dim sum will you be getting more bakushin susanow in stock
Mercury Anubis arrived. Fast shipping(1wk!). Thanks.
My Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium came in great time - 5 days early! Great seller! Highly recommended!
I do not speak English very well either.
How to indicate you that we are a member of the WBO to apply the reduction?