dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Hey there my friend,
I wanted to order from you:
BB-119 death quetzalcoatl 125RDF >>> GBP11.99

Like usual I have already paid By the time you receive this message.

Here are the things you need to know

[Content removed.]

due to the pivoting economics I found out that i was 40cents short on the paypal. but onn the site you gave me i was on therms. what should i do? i have already sent the money to you.
PM him?

You probably don't want to post this stuff freely on the WBO.
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:23 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: PM him?

You probably don't want to post this stuff freely on the WBO.
Yeah he should either edit that or a mod delete it please.
Items still haven't arrived. It's been 4 months. Completely unacceptable. PM sent.
IAny news when you will get diablo in?
BlackOutCannon : thanks!

SuperBeyBros. : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon.

troxinou : that's great, thanks! and i hope to see you soon.

stevebak : thanks! please tell me your payment detail, because i got one payment which is no name, no address, and no detail, and i am not sure is it you, please PM me your detail, thanks!

Ga'Hooleone : thanks!

hitsugiya : Joyful_3

CurlyMagic : please PM me your detail, included payment sent date and your home address, let me go to double check all our records, thanks!

JDBriggsBlader : please PM me the detail about the full name and pictures, let me go to check for you, thanks!
hello dimusum2 i want a grip launcher and a Beypoint Card.What is the rate in Indian Rupees?
Use the currency converter provided.
I sent you a PM about three days ago and I have yet to receive a reply. If you can, please reply to my PM whenever you can. Thanks!
Not sure if this is normal, but it's been 10 days since you've shipped my item (Variares D:D) and it still says it's still in its original place of transit or something like that. Is that normal?
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Not sure if this is normal, but it's been 10 days since you've shipped my item (Variares DGrin) and it still says it's still in its original place of transit or something like that. Is that normal?

It is obviously the holiday season, plus, depending on the mailing service that is being used especially in your country, some services just barely bother updating the tracking.
Hah, I assume that's what it it. Hopefully it's just not updated, and it will arrive soon. Grin
Seriously, my package from dimsum2u took two or three weeks to arrive as normal, but Canada Posts just never updated the tracking after a while ... Canada Posts has been that lazy in all of my experiences though, and you probably do not use it.
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, I assume that's what it it. Hopefully it's just not updated, and it will arrive soon. Grin

The USPS tracking sucks, it doesnt update untill its in your local sorting facility...

And yet tracking is a common useless thing.... >_>

Edit: And that they incorrectly update things. That has happened twice in the past week with Amazonians...
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, my package from dimsum2u took two or three weeks to arrive as normal, but Canada Posts just never updated the tracking after a while ... Canada Posts has been that lazy in all of my experiences though, and you probably do not use it.

My experiences with Canada Post have all been "item pending shipment" -> "item arrived at destination".

Learn to scan your barcodes, canadian postmen.
rajatgovind123 : sorry that i don't accept this currency, and i accpet USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, HKD, and you can go to check www.xe.com, thanks!

Hazel : thanks!

CRUelty : sorry i have not online on christmas holiday, but your PM has returned, so please go to check it, thanks!

Raigeko13 : please keep waiting for it, and the postman need to input data on internet, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3, and Kai-V is right, the Canada customs always holding the import parcels, so why many of Canada will take longer shipment, plesae to be understand it, thanks!

Jaygrazer : yes! and sometime BRAZIL is the same.

I actually received my package yesterday, and I haven't been on because I've been playing with it all day. x3
Thank you Vari much dimsum2u. I should've never doubted your service, and I hope to do business with you again. ;D
Just got my Wolf in! super fast shipping and cheap prices! thank you very much!
PM send yesterday
just for letting you know I sent one
PM send yesterday
and Happy New Year!!!!
Do not double post unless it is your own thread and you are bumping after 48 hours
When are you going to sell random booster vol 9 and when are you going to get flame libra back in stock
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:17 PM)EagleX Wrote: When are you going to sell random booster vol 9 and when are you going to get flame libra back in stock
Well...
1) There already is a thread for RB9.
2) Flame Libra should be in your nearest toy shop.

(Jan. 02, 2012  6:50 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:17 PM)EagleX Wrote: When are you going to sell random booster vol 9 and when are you going to get flame libra back in stock
Well...
1) There already is a thread for RB9.
2) Flame Libra should be in your nearest toy shop.

1 sorry the thread wasn't up and if it was I didn't see it
2 they don't have flame libra anymore just galaxy Pegasus ray striker and thermal lacerta the stores have a poor selection