dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(May. 28, 2011  4:28 AM)Boxhead Wrote: How long would it take to ship to Australia

it took 5 days for me with registered . im in perth btw
(May. 26, 2011  11:05 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Is the A-89 Dragoon for GBP 3.99 or u mistyped..and is it still available with you?

it is not typed wrongly..it is not 'out of stock'..so it should be still available..
sent pm about ldrago destroy
I plan to buy on the WBO how many items can i order at a time
Another Question is everything in the item shown in the link included
just got my stuff today err.. yesterday thank goodness right when i needed them before beyday i would have posted earlier but they are awesome i also will buy flame byxis soon (need to work out details for my mom) also is it okay to pay early for example you send the money early and then PM you without you knowning too later or you woouldn't know what it was and lots of confusion
do you have any thing with a bey card that is not sold out
Also Do You Have a Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis
THANKS!!!!!!!

EDIT:hello i was just wondering if when you put it together it is loose, is that right??? please reply i got gaia dragoon ms Today Smile But it is Loose when i put it together Unhappy
I sent the PM!
Do you know if you will be getting beyblades that are currently out of stock, back in stock again any time soon? Or if there will be more added to the list?

This only applies to plastics.
pm sent.. Smile
(Jun. 06, 2011  10:03 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: Do you know if you will be getting beyblades that are currently out of stock, back in stock again any time soon? Or if there will be more added to the list?

This only applies to plastics.
he wont be restock any plsatics series since its production has been stopped and most of them are already rare..
sorry for my late reply!

Tokyo boyy : thanks for your help!

Benjohadi : thanks! A-89 has re-stock.

Boxhead : PM me please.

sephiroth : sorry i have not selling any bey card.

Hell Wolf : please tell me the beyblade bb code number, thanks! and would you mind to PM me your detail, let me go to check all our records, thanks!

Mr. N : returned, please check it, thanks!

sephiroth : returned, please check it, thanks!

Destitute #1 : actually no more plastic beyblade in the market right now, so if i said [out of stock], that's mean it is hard to re-stock again, sorry!

Benjohadi : 100% correct, thansk for your help!
i sent u a pm i am new at these so its a pm asking for some help
Thanks dimsum2u.. Ordered on 23/05/11 Processed and left on 27/05/11, reached on 06/06/11...
Hey Dimsum2u, my stuff came in today! took 5 days.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DaWRETCHEDone?feature=mhee

Thanks
sephiroth : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

BeyFan : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

androol : thanks! and i have sent PM to you already, please check it, thanks!

neto333 : got it and returned, please check it, thanks!

DaWRETCHED-one : thanks! i have sent PM to you, please check it ,thanks!
How to you use the tracking code thanks I really want to see where my items are now thanks
(Jun. 09, 2011  6:15 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: How to you use the tracking code thanks I really want to see where my items are now thanks

please check here.

http://en.4px.cc
(Jun. 09, 2011  6:25 PM)dimsum2u Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  6:15 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: How to you use the tracking code thanks I really want to see where my items are now thanks

please check here.

http://en.4px.cc

thanks there in ong Kong right now but are about to be shipped it said they just recieved the details yesterday
Türkiye'ye gönderiyor musunuz?
Do you ship to Turkey?
When you say risk on the stadiums, what risk do you mean?? and when will you be getting the 4D beys??
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:28 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: When you say risk on the stadiums, what risk do you mean?? and when will you be getting the 4D beys??
i think he meant the stadium might break during shipping
really might get damaged and is a big package i think and stuff plus my stuff arrived all 7 of them though my mom won't let me open the blades yet Crying
Hmmm I see, kinda off putting but you gotta get a stadium somewhere i guess