dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

You got a PM bro Wink
BillyBlast : thanks! please keep waiting for it!

Dragontakao : English please.

Tokyo boyy : thanks for your answer, but i have soldout many on wbo, but i never got problem on stadium, or buyer can go to check on youtube, thanks!

PMs returned, please go to check its, thanks!
Thx dimsum2u i got my package yesterday... it is epic. Oh yeah guys I fully recommend you this seller, everything arrived safe and for a reasonable price!
Do you have any Gold Armoured L-Drago destroys, or will you be getting any?
How much time will it take to ship to India?..I am waiting for my bey since 30 May and it didn't come yet...does it happen with all other things sent to India or did it get caught in customs?..the tracking site wont show anything related to it.
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:34 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: How much time will it take to ship to India?..I am waiting for my bey since 30 May and it didn't come yet...does it happen with all other things sent to India or did it get caught in customs?..the tracking site wont show anything related to it.
you can try call your country's post office to ask for your package if you have the tracking number for registered parcel..it always work well for me..
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:42 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:34 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: How much time will it take to ship to India?..I am waiting for my bey since 30 May and it didn't come yet...does it happen with all other things sent to India or did it get caught in customs?..the tracking site wont show anything related to it.
you can try call your country's post office to ask for your package if you have the tracking number for registered parcel..it always work well for me..

my current order's tracking isnt working either it just redirects me to a different page :\
You tried using the Australia Post site? I will say, sometimes there is limited tracking with registered numbers. If you can't find anything out from the website, send AusPost and email, as they can track it on their internal system. I have done this before and found out that my package was actually waiting to be picked up at my local post office...even though they didn't leave a note at my house saying it couldn't be delivered because there wasn't anyone home to sign for it.

Have you paid the extra 1.50 GBP for tracking????If not..yes it takes a while to get the beyblade...Especially to India (I'm speaking from my own experience over here)..But with tracking it only takes about 10 working days...
My package arrived two days ago, and everything in perfect condition!
Thanks dimsum! Plus, I would totally recommend this seller too.
Just want to let you know, my order arrive today, safe and sound, thank you
Cereal Guy : thanks! and i hope to see you soon.

Robsta : sorry don't have it, maybe later.

SAMKUL95 : i have asked the postman already, he told me sometime will take 3 to 4 weeks, because the deliver speed in INDIA is not so fast, but don't worry about it, i have report to the courier and the post office, and you have paid the tracking number fee, your parcel has protected, and please just keep waiting for our up-dated news, thanks! or if you got the parcel, then please remember to tell me close file, thanks!

Benjohadi : thanks for your help! maybe he can go to check local post office first.

BeyFan : thanks! but it can't check there, because they are in different system, anyway, thanks for you answer.

Tokyo boyy : please keep waiting for few days, because they need sometime to input data on internet, thanks!

dragoonrocks : thanks! INDIA will takes longer, the postman said it is a normal.

Manicben : thanks! Joyful_3

akira2002 : thank you! Joyful_3
Please, can get pictures of the item galaxy pegasis dx set
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:35 PM)tixblader Wrote: Please, can get pictures of the item galaxy pegasis dx set

dimsum2u already made a topic for that item. Plus, seriously, why are you asking for a picture of it ? You do not trust him ? He is clearly a WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer, this thread has many, many pages full of people recommending him after buying things from him, what the hell do you need more ?
Has anybody ordered from DImsum2u registered to Australia Sydney NSW as my sister ordered from his ebay shop( i didnt order him from here coz im too young to have paypal)
How long did it take to ship in?
dimsum2u OK..I thought that there may have been some problem..cuz last time my package reached in 2 weeks...but since this one may take longer...I will be waiting for it..I'll PM you once I have received it.
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:51 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Has anybody ordered from DImsum2u registered to Australia Sydney NSW as my sister ordered from his ebay shop( i didnt order him from here coz im too young to have paypal)

he wont be in WBO authorized dealer if less people ordered from him..
lots and millions of peoples ordered from him worldwide..usually takes around two weeks or more...
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:51 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Has anybody ordered from DImsum2u registered to Australia Sydney NSW as my sister ordered from his ebay shop( i didnt order him from here coz im too young to have paypal)

im in perth,wa my last order took 5 days with registered
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:35 PM)tixblader Wrote: Please, can get pictures of the item galaxy pegasis dx set

dimsum2u already made a topic for that item. Plus, seriously, why are you asking for a picture of it ? You do not trust him ? He is clearly a WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer, this thread has many, many pages full of people recommending him after buying things from him, what the hell do you need more ?

Of course I trust him! I already bought four items this seller! To me he and the best and cheapest, but there is one thing that never realized, the items it where you should be saying a thing of the character that this beycardpointer has beyblade
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

but still want to see a photo of the item, please send me a link to the topic that he made for this item
Or you could be self reliant and find it yourself.
melvyn900 : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

tixblader : it is the same as ebay, but i am got the HONG KONG version, so don't comes with the beycard.

Kai-V : thank you very much! ^__^

Boxhead : sorry i accept paypal only! and the shipment time usually take 2 weeks, but sometime will be shortly.

SAM10795 : it is a normal, because sometime the customs random check will take longer, so please keep more waiting for it, thanks!

Benjohadi : thanks! Joyful_3

Tokyo boyy : i think you are so lucky that your parcel can meet the flight time, anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!

tixblader : i will go to take pictures soon, so please keep waiting for my post, thanks!

Ultrablader : thanks for your help!
bummer i think my current order got delayed because of the volcano :\
YAY!! I got it today. Dragoon G arrived safely today. Thanks dimsum2u..