dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Thank you, I receive all my stuffs yesterday. Pls see your pm for my new orders.
hey dimsum...i hv just recieved my item 2day...thnk u...Smile
thank you very much! and i hope i can get more good and new items on wbo, thanks!
Package arrived in 9 working days.
Thanks dimsum2u will be buying again soon.
Yay package came yesterday very pleased. ^-^
my parcel arrived safely in just 10 days
thank you dim
my parcel arrived safely in just 10 days
thank you dim
do you also sell bey stadiums if so please tell as one of my friend is willing to buy it and it also should be authorised by wbo
When Will you restock bb-105?
are you getting BB-112 soon i really want the karabiner grip holds bey can clip to beltts hold laucnher is just awesome wit the color i really want one when will you be getting one
Hope / gavman87 / rentao : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, thanks!

Monkey man 562 : please tell me the beyblade code number or check my first page, thanks!

bladeruler : sorry that i don't have selling single stadium, but i have BB-32, BB-76, would you mind to check it first?

Shika blade : the price is still high, so i am not going to re-stock at this moment,, but if you really want it, then i can go to get some for you, thanks!

BillyBlast : all our suppliers don't have it at this moment, maybe later.
Yeah, it is Meteo L Drago. He was asking the code because you said you wanted an L Drago...but there are THREE L Drago beyblades...that is why you need to specify the name or the code.
Hey if i wanted to buy quetzcoatl (gold) since there is no bb number do i just tell you that ?
Monkey man 562 : yes! i have , and the up-dated price is GBP9.99 included shipping fee.

BeyFan : thanks! Joyful_3

RustyXD : yes! i know it, thanks! if you want to take order, then please PM me, thanks!
I would like to order BB-28 and BB-80 its S Pegasis and Gravity Perseus i already PMd you but i don't have much time so please tell me if i should just order it through e-bay or what??
Is the A-89 Dragoon for GBP 3.99 or u mistyped..and is it still available with you?
How can I place an order with you? I'm interested in the gold or eclipse sol blaze tops.UnhappyStupid
Degrade : PM returned, please check it, thanks!

SAMKUL95 : this price is correct, if you want it, then please PM me , thanks!

David Chiasson : please PM me to take order, thanks!

BeyFan : thanks for your help!
when sould i expect my items to arrive ordered and cleared

Date: may 12th
Items: screw Capricorn and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set BB-98
Area: USA Maryland Waldorf
Thanks dimsum2u, my package has finally arrived. Canadian customs had kept it for one extra week.
How long would it take to ship to Australia