dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Bought Draciel and Driger MS <33
Thank you so much for the insane pricing! Smile
GalaxyPegasis77 : thanks for letting me knows it arrived, sorry to hear the gift box has damaged, but if i am use paper document bag, then i think the beyblade will be broken or damage.

BrOOklyN : ^__^
I mean it was torn open and you could get the bey inside all for yourself
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:53 PM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: I mean it was torn open and you could get the bey inside all for yourself

Hm, that might have been the customs. In my second order with Toywiz, for some reason the box of the Flame Sagittario was totally torn on one part, and I am very sure it was due to the Canadian customs because it had taken a while to arrive too, from what I remember.
Yeah most likely because of the customs.
thanks! Kai-V, and i hope all CANADA buyers will be understand it, thanks!
Dimsum,

Hi, I'm planning to order a beyblade carrier for my son.
I'd like to make it a full set with everything inside including the launcher grip, compass, and the digital point counter.

#1. How many beyblade can you fit into the box?
#2. Can you sell me the box with accessories which includes the grip,compass, bey laucher and the digital point counter?

I'm trying to buy him a box that has everything in it already for his Birthady gift. I also plan on buying 6-8 limited editions beyblades for this box as well. Can you please recommend me these sets?

Also when you are finished, with this set, I'd like you to recommend me a singe beyblade that would defeat all of these limited edition sets for myself. Hope I'm not asking too much here and your expertise and help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you can cut me a deal since this set up will cost quite a bit...
He cannot put all the limited editions and accessories alll inside the box as a set. You must buy each product individually. Limited Edition beyblade are usually very weak and require little skill to defeat
@Ethankalley, maybe you should go the purchase consultation for that, probably asking which beyblades to buy etc. Heck, Limited editions isn't that good, except for Vulcan Horuseus, which is going down at the moment.
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:53 PM)ethankailey Wrote: I hope you can cut me a deal since this set up will cost quite a bit...
His prices are as low as he can make them. Not sure if he will be able to make them even lower.
I don't want to derail dimsum2u's Selling thread, but Vulcan is not going down, It's that Defense is going up. Right-Spin Attack doesn't do very well with the current Defense meta-game, Vulcan is the only one that still remained as a top-tier metal wheel, So, it is obviously is the best Right Spin attack Metal Wheel.
[/font][/size]Ciao,avrei bisogno di comprare BB-35 C145S Sagittario e BB-06 Booster Pack 145S Bull.
Mi faresti il costo totale e mi dici come posso comprarlo,perchè sono nuovo.
Un ultima domanda,si paga la spedizione?
Well, You can check for yourself in the Original Post, and, the Shipping price is included in the prices he listed.
Hey umm I just checked the prices with AUD its pretty more expensive but cheaper than other sellers.
Ohh and do the old HMS & Plastics come with launcher?
And do you take Visa or just Paypal?
The HMS he sells all come with Launchers. Some of the plastics might not, but look at the pictures. If it says "starter" on the box, it comes with a launcher. And I'm pretty sure that he only accepts paypal. But you can use a credit card as the payment option when using paypal...so yeah...

EDIT: Hahaha, just noticed that due to the angle of the pics, you can't see if it says starter or not for the plastics.
my package just arrived, and i am very happy for it. i hope to buy something from you again soon
I got my package of Basalt Horogium...I am very happy for it too....I wil definitely buy other beys from you in future
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:53 PM)ethankailey Wrote: Dimsum,

Hi, I'm planning to order a beyblade carrier for my son.
I'd like to make it a full set with everything inside including the launcher grip, compass, and the digital point counter.

#1. How many beyblade can you fit into the box?
#2. Can you sell me the box with accessories which includes the grip,compass, bey laucher and the digital point counter?

I'm trying to buy him a box that has everything in it already for his Birthady gift. I also plan on buying 6-8 limited editions beyblades for this box as well. Can you please recommend me these sets?

Also when you are finished, with this set, I'd like you to recommend me a singe beyblade that would defeat all of these limited edition sets for myself. Hope I'm not asking too much here and your expertise and help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you can cut me a deal since this set up will cost quite a bit...

1. it can fit 8 full beys.and theres a box for parts.
2. the pointer is pretty hard to get ebay has em for $31 with pegasis
ethankailey : have you got my PM? thanks!

GalaxyPegasis77 : thanks! Joyful_3

Azlanslayer : yes! thanks for your help! actually i got many styles in my hands, so i think ethankailey is better to check my list first, thanks!

BeyFan : thanks! i am doing the best here, but these price is very low now, and i think hard to low down again, i hope they can understand me.

Electric : actually the JAPAN VERSION is hard to low down the price, not as HONG KONG VERSION or LIMITED VERSION. sorry!

BeyBladeL-Drago : total amount of BB-35 and BB-06 is GBP9.98 included shipping fee, if you are interested for it, then please send PM to me, thanks!

Electric : yes! thanks!

BeyFan : thanks for your help! ^__^

lord Wolfblade : thanks! and i hope to see you soon.

SAMKUL95 : thanks for letting me know its have arrived, see you soon.

Tokyo boyy : thanks!
(Apr. 29, 2011  5:32 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: Electric : actually the JAPAN VERSION is hard to low down the price, not as HONG KONG VERSION or LIMITED VERSION. sorry!

I didn't get you here, I didn't mean Vulcan's price is not going down, Azlanslayer said that Vulcan is becoming weaker at attack, and I said it wasn't. That's what I meant by not going down.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:52 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: hey can i pay money after receiving beys

No, you have to PM him, send money via paypal for exact amount, then he will let you know when item has been dispatched. He's extremely honest and genuine so you don't need to worry about fraud/theft
Yeah firedragons1 he is genuine.
Electric : i see, sorry i have got the wrong meaning Pinching_eyes, or you can go to try [Quetzalcoatl 90WF], i heard from buyers said it is good!

Cyber Kerberous & GalaxyPegasis77 : thank you very much! ^__^