dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

do u have mercury anbixis and/or the green pegasus face bolt
if u do please put them on ebay so my mom will let me order
Hey the item u sent me was wrong and u got PM

I wanted ULT Reshuffle L Drago not Perseus anyways, what will we do now
(Apr. 06, 2011  6:58 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Hey the item u sent me was wrong and u got PM

Hm, did you really specify the right BB code to dimsum2u ?
i know that ur away but ive recieved my item....shipping was excellent(tuk only 2 weeks)and the item ws in excellent condition.....
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  6:58 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Hey the item u sent me was wrong and u got PM

Hm, did you really specify the right BB code to dimsum2u ?

No BUT I told him that it should be L Drago
hey what if i traded u dark bull and launcher for a good one probably storm pegasus
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:47 PM)jglu11 Wrote: hey what if i traded u dark bull and launcher for a good one probably storm pegasus

No. Dimsum2u only sells here.
Azlanslayer : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i found that the problems on courier, and ebay told me many of seller are complaint this courier too, anyway, sorry to wait for a long time.

Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^

EarthPhoenix : thanks for let me know its arrived, thanks!

iBladerOnLine : thanks! Joyful_3

LightningPeg : please check my first page, and if you want to buy from ebay, then the prices will be more higher than wbo, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

beyruler123 : please PM me, thanks!

GalaxyPegasis77 : hello, i am PM you already, you told me want BB-97, so i have sent BB-97 to you, anyway, please check back your message and PM first, thanks!

dragoonrocks : thanks! but our target is within 10 days, and i will keep doing the best on shipment, thanks!

jglu11 : sorry i am not get your meaning, would you mind PM me? thanks!

SSJfisherman : thanks for your help!
Got my BB-58 and BB-98 today. Despite box damage (mostly due to the postman punching the box through my postbox), all the parts are in pristine condition.

Thank you very much, dimsum2u!
galaxy pegasis77 u said bb97. it is the gravity reshuffle so dimsum sent that to you. so its ur fault. you did not specify properly that you want a l drago one. next time, if you dont know much bout the bb numbers, just say out the name of the bey/set.
Dimsum2u, does that mean u are gonna change the courier and make it faster? If so, gonna buy something from you soon.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:49 PM)nghonjoo Wrote: galaxy pegasis77 u said bb97. it is the gravity reshuffle so dimsum sent that to you. so its ur fault. you did not specify properly that you want a l drago one. next time, if you dont know much bout the bb numbers, just say out the name of the bey/set.

I may have said BB-97 BUT I put L Drago in the message subject and in my messages. He could have said, ''Do you mean BB-97 or L Drago version of URS??''
and in another message I said ''Is my L Drago on the way (or something like that)?"
He then says "yes."
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:04 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:49 PM)nghonjoo Wrote: galaxy pegasis77 u said bb97. it is the gravity reshuffle so dimsum sent that to you. so its ur fault. you did not specify properly that you want a l drago one. next time, if you dont know much bout the bb numbers, just say out the name of the bey/set.

I may have said BB-97 BUT I put L Drago in the message subject and in my messages. He could have said, ''Do you mean BB-97 or L Drago version of URS??''
and in another message I said ''Is my L Drago on the way (or something like that)?"
He then says "yes."

Next time you can use this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
Unless you're a collector or already own the competitive parts in BB-97, it's a pretty good purchase...
nghonjoo : thanks! ^__^

Etherene : PM returned to you, please check it, thanks!

Azlanslayer : the new courier is recommend from ebay, i wonder why the shipment time takes so long.

GalaxyPegasis77 : PM and email has returned to you, would you mind go to check it? thanks!

Mr. N : thanks for your help!
Hello Dimsum2u ,i received my items yesterday ,perfect .
Less than 10 days for France ,that's very good !

Thank you !
Hi Dimsum2u, I just recieved my package! Very fast shipping!! Smile
troxinou : thanks for let me know its arrived, and our target is within 10 days, that's good! thanks!

LDrago Destroy! : thanks so much to let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Auska : thanks! i will go to check PM soon , and please keep waiting for my answer, thanks!
hey what information do i need to pm you?
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:23 PM)BrawlLawl Wrote: hey what information do i need to pm you?

you just tell me which items do you want? and how many do you want? then i can go to check my up-stock for you, thanks! PM me right now, thanks!
what do you mean by ''IF YOU TAKE THIS RISK YOU CAN ORDER IT
Its not up to Him if the TT Attack Stadium will come in Perfect Condition Its up to Customs and how they Handle it.

But No one has had any problem with this. Including myself.
Chupa Chups : thanks for your help!

Wild Wind Fang : click here.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES