dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Kai-V : thanks for your help! thanks! ^___^

some of beyblades will be discount again! just keep checking my post, thanks!
I recive today mi bebyblades, exelent, thank you dimsum
I just ordered a beyblade hope it arrives soon!!
neto333 : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Cyber Unicorno : thanks! and please keep waiting for it.
The package arrived today!!! Smile

Thanks dimsum2u!!!
Will you be selling Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone because your prices are good and i can't find them anywhere cheap enough!
IfritDulux : I think he will but not now, I think in a month or so, I'm also waiting for these because I need spare ones, I just ordered some of YJA Joyful_3 but this is getting Off-Topic sorry !
Look at the OP... All the stuff he is selling is listed there.
AndPag : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i found that you are not the first time to wait for a long time, many of our buyers also have wait for a long time, and i will go to report our courier, they are too bad, sorry for waiting for a long time to get it.

IfritDulux : sorry our suppliers still have not give me a time table about these items, but i hope to get it soon, so please keep waiting for my post, thanks!

hafiz06 : thanks! i have no idea when will i get it.

Jetrax GT : please check my first page, you can see the up-dated price and stock status there, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

Ultrablader : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
How much would this be in like... US dollars?
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:05 AM)War Wrote: How much would this be in like... US dollars?

www.xe.com

Learn to use the internet to its full potential.
I can Consider getting a hell kerbecs.
I seriously think Dimsum should post in Massive Font size Xe.com to find out How much in your Country.
Ill take the divine chimera. im telling you this because i dont know how to order it
JÆMS : thanks for your help!

Shika blade : welcome to take order in anytime, thansk!

Chupa Chups : thanks! i will try to do it.

ject09 : pleas PM me to take order, and tell me which items, and how many do you want?? and you can check my first page before take order, thansk!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
PM sent ! Oh yeah im FINALLY getting a Horseus
You got PM...
Grin Grin Grin my BB-97 finally in my hands.
Sorry dimsum for the little impatience.
Turns out that it came on the 26th, the post office had a tight custm.
Once again, thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you

Hope to see a really good price for BB 107 from you XD
Nile : thanks for let me know its arrived, sorry to take long time to get this parcel.

LuvBB : returned, please check, thanks!

K17khairi : thanks for let me know its arrived, thanks!
Dimsum2u.

Just got my Launcher Rubber from you! Grin . Safe and sound. Except not fast Speechless . Well, none of us could control it, so i understand Smile . Hope to buy more form you! Grin
how much for the bey string launcher in aud
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:37 AM)Hwangbee462 Wrote: how much for the bey string launcher in aud

xe.com
Just received my A-89 Dragoon G in the mail today!
Fast shipping, well-packaged, no damages!
Thank Dimsum2u , My accessories came today Smile