dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

hey dimsum2u. i ordered a parcel from you about a month ago an it still hasn;t arrived in Toronto. Its in Vancouver right know and i know about Canada's recent strike on postal offices. Do you have any idea on how my package will arrive?
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:08 AM)XDK7 Wrote: hey dimsum2u. i ordered a parcel from you about a month ago an it still hasn;t arrived in Toronto. Its in Vancouver right know and i know about Canada's recent strike on postal offices. Do you have any idea on how my package will arrive?

You really have to be patient with Canada Post's strike. It started a few weeks ago so that explains the delay, but even when it will end, they will have a lot of mail to deal with all at once, which they will be unable to do.
thanks! Kai-V, and please all CANADA BUYERS keep waiting for your parcel, because you know that the strike is still have not end, and we just keep waiting for it, and nothing to do at this moment, all parcels are holding inside the post office, but i will keep checking this problem, if i have got some news, then i will go to up-dated here, thanks!
just receive my stuff today..not even 2 weeks..just a bit more 1wees..thanks dimsum2u..Smile
Hey I dont think I saw the quetzalcoatl 90 wf on your ebay list, is it there, or rather, Ill just pm you
Or did i missread and am dumb, I not wearing my glasses so its possible
Benjohadi : thanks for letting me its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Ookami_Tenma : yes! but just got GOLD COLOR only, and the up-dated price is GBP14.99 included shipping fee, if you want it, then please send PM to me, thanks!
BB-105,106,108,109,113 is too expensive

I ordered a BB-52 that I never received and Dimsum2u will not reimburse me !
Shame.
It's obviously not dimsum's fault that the package never arrived. He is a reputable seller with great feedback plus he tries to make money too from this you know.

And they are obviously expensive because they are new releases.
Awesome, my stuff arrived, but I don't know what was going on with the USPS tracking though.
2 days ago they said it left on the 21st, and now even though I have it now that got deleted and it now says its in hong kongs sort facility since the 21st, lol
Thanks dimsum
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:04 AM)xDrAgoOnMSUVx Wrote: BB-105,106,108,109,113 is too expensive

I ordered a BB-52 that I never received and Dimsum2u will not reimburse me !
Shame.

I thought French customs were sometimes very long ? You could have gotten the tracking number ...
Package came in but no one was home Unhappy but thanks DImsum2u took 8 days

EDIT: We picked it up yesterday IT greats no damaged in BB 32. Just wondering how did you manage to put the BB 34 light launcher in my package in the box just wondering
you have PM
My BB-98 came! Awesome as usual, dimsum.
xDrAgoOnMSUVx : don't worry about it, you can go to buy from other sellers who is cheaper then me, and i told you before, due to you have not add the extra tracking number, so the post office can't check it, but i will keep checking from the post office, if i have got the up-dated news or got back the parcel, then i will come back to tell you at the first time ,thanks!

blah : thanks! you are right, the first lot or Japan version is much expensive, it is normal.

Muzzleman : thanks! i am feeling sometime the data is not up-dated.

Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3

Boxhead : oh. i hope you will get it soon, thanks!

tixblader : PM returned, please go to check it ,thansk!

Wraith : thanks for letting me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
recieved my items today thanks :]
Might get bassalt horogium&hell kerbecs how much is 16 GBP please don't tell me use xe.com cuz im stupid.
dimsum2u:you have a PM
umm... i'm wondering i'm interested in buying beys from u but will u be able to restock beypointers??? (i'm really desperate for one)
Beypointers are hard to get now, as they are no longer being made. They're no longer being made...because there is no use for them anymore. Don't understand why so many people want them...
How much $ for shipping of the digital power lancher?
(Jul. 01, 2011  9:30 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote: How much $ for shipping of the digital power lancher?

25.70 USD Your supose to go to XE .com link provided in OP then Change His Currency to USD or CAD depending where you live

EDIT: Soryy read your post Wring Shipping is Free though tracking is 2.50 USD about of USD which will keep your package safe and is warrentee for a new one of loss in Air mail or something