dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Then you need to PM him or email through his website - he doesn't vacate these forums much anymore.
Can I get

Diablo Nemesis
Blue Legendary mercury anubius
kreis Cygnus
phantom orion
big bang pegasis
rock giraffe
fang leone
blue tool with metal face
silver mercury anubius
random booster vol 7

for 70$
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:09 PM)Monstercg Wrote: Can I get

Diablo Nemesis
Blue Legendary mercury anubius
kreis Cygnus
phantom orion
big bang pegasis
rock giraffe
fang leone
blue tool with metal face
silver mercury anubius
random booster vol 7

for 70$

I can basically tell you that the answer is 'no'. Seventy dollars means that each Beyblade would not even cost ten dollars, and while dimsum2u has awesome prices, that offer is completely low-ball. I also doubt he accepts offers : his prices are already so low that you either take it or leave it.
thanks Kai-V, i have returned pm already, and you are right, sorry that it is impossible to offer USD70 for the above items, and i hope he can understand it.

regards
dimsum2u..
Your site is not working and your ebay account has no items in it? How come?
Woah, did dimsum2u stop selling? The site is gone and it says his Ebay account no longer exists.
Hmm...didn't expect that...
I can kind of understand. I mean, the hobby might as well be dead in Japan right now, so there's no point in selling to westerners when all of the releases are currently coming from Hasbro or Sonokong. But still, I'm surprised he didn't at least have a sale to get rid of the rest of his stock.
His eBay is still available to Canadians?

It works for me on the Canadian website.
That's... odd. Would you mind PMing me the link? I tried searching him on the American ebay (His link directs to UK), but I can't find anything. When going to his link, I'm left with this:

Their eBay and website doesn't work in the UK as well. I really wanted to buy this one thing of them.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:59 PM)LMAO Wrote: Here:

http://m.ebay.ca/seller?itemId=251625187...d=dimsum2u

It's just redirecting to Ebay.ca. I'm sorry to say it, but it looks like dimsum2u is no more. Man, we better hope that Hasbro at least keeps the hobby alive during this drought, because things are looking worse and worse.
I think there are still ebay sellers who sell similar stuff to dimsum2u, I think their names were kiteachan and littlefashion. Don't know if I got the spelling on the first name right.

Edited: I wonder if dimsum2u will come back so if anyone who know a dimsum2u personally can contact them. That would be helpful for all. Thanks
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:02 PM)BeiburÄ“do Wrote: I think there are still ebay sellers who sell similar stuff to dimsum2u, I think their names were kiteachan and littlefashion. Don't know if I got the spelling on the first name right.
There are plenty of ebay sellers still listing Beyblades. I don't think they will ever completely disappear from the marketplace either. For now there is all the leftover Takara stock to be sold off, but Hasbro and Sonokong are still going at it so that provides new parts, and if they ever stop it will take a while to sell their leftover stock as well. Even after that, former fans would probably begin to sell of their collections to fund whatever their new hobbies are.

Since Hasbro and Sonokong are still in production, and don't seem to have any plans of stopping in the near future, it is completely possible that beys will still be very easily, and cheaply accessible until the launch of the next series. And who knows, maybe Takara will change their minds due to Hasbro and Sonokong's refusal to quite.
I bought something off him the other day, he's still a seller guys.
Yes, the World Beyblade Organization still gets most of its prizes from him still, so unless something happened in the last few days or weeks, everything is fine, everyone.
It looks like his ebay is back up, but his personal website is still down. That was quite the scare, haha.
I've actually had troubles with his website for just over a week, so I actually thought he was gone haha

Might be an idea to delete these posts then.

Although I still cannot access his eBay..?
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:26 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I've actually had troubles with his website for just over a week, so I actually thought he was gone haha

Might be an idea to delete these posts then.

Although I still cannot access his eBay..?
When you click the link it says there are no Beyblade items, but if you click the link to his shop from the sidebar and scroll down you will find some.
Dear all members, sorry to bring you a bad news, due to i have not enough time to handle dimsum2u.com, so i have temp. closed at this moment, but please don't worry about it, everyone still can purchasing on WBO, i still have totally support WBO, and keep offering the best best prices for all members, you can leave message here, or send email to me directly, and i will try my best to answer all questions, but at this moment, all the questions maybe late for answer, so please keep more waiting for me, thank you very much!

dimsum2u still here on WBO, still can help all to safe money here, don't worry about it ! Joyful_3

best regards
dimsum2u..
Hey i was wandering if you have any spare weight disk that could fit a Dragoon A89, if you do i wouod be willing to buy it. Thanks