dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Dimsum2u when do you expect to get more beycarrier hard type boxes because I would like to buy one???
Ray Joker : thanks for your help!

Blaze Wheeler : thanks! Joyful_3

CAptain Annual5 : yes! thanks!

BeyBiksey : all the price are the best, and you just add together will be fine, because no more discount, no more combine shipment, thanks!

Ray Joker : yes! 100% correct, no more discount and no more combine shipment, thanks!

Blitz : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon.

JÆMS : thanks for your help!

dreyeeek : check PM, thanks!

rabidboy : sorry the supplier told me still out of stock.
ok tanks dimsum2u
hey i wanna buy digital power launcher but i have questions:
is the shipping free?
if not how much is shipping?
do i have to get it off ebay?
do you send it if i pay you on paypal(not using ebay)?
i really want it
edit:ok i found the shipping sorry!
also does pegasis come with beypointer or can you sell beypointer
(i don't live in asia but i'm asian)
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:15 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: hey i wanna buy digital power launcher but i have questions:
is the shipping free?
if not how much is shipping?
do i have to get it off ebay?
do you send it if i pay you on paypal(not using ebay)?
i really want it
edit:ok i found the shipping sorry!
also does pegasis come with beypointer or can you sell beypointer
(i don't live in asia but i'm asian)

He has discounted prices on the WBO only. If you buy from ebay, it's more expensive in his shop. So no, you don't have to get it off ebay.

You have to use PayPal. You don't need eBay to use paypal.

Pegasis 105F Starter Pack comes with a Beypointer. The Digital Launchers have a built-in beypointer.
dracofrancis : PM me to take order, thanks!

Ray Joker : correct, thanks for your help! ^___^
Wait so we get a Special Discount for being on the WBO? how big is this "discount"? Confused
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:46 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Wait so we get a Special Discount for being on the WBO? how big is this "discount"? Confused

hello, all the best prices (after discount) are showing on my first page and post, check it now, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers
Go BB-32 quetzalcoatl and vulcan horuseus for christmas from you today all arrived very quickly and everything is perfect!
EDIT- and my light launcher 2 (this is my new favourite launcher it is so good.)
Thank you Dimsum2u and I will be looking forward to putting a big order for you in the new year!
r u a spam?and will u take my credat card? i hope no...
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:37 PM)sachin ale Wrote: r u a spam?and will u take my credat card? i hope no...

A big no. He is very respected here. Why didn't you read the other posts saying good stuff about him? That's just rude of you. Dimsum2U has even proven himself to be a WBO authorized dealer.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:02 PM)Armouredblader Wrote: How long will shippin take to the uk

For me it takes around 1-2 weeks. Which is VERY fast!
I want to buy an earth aquila. How much is the shipping?
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:41 AM)jeffersonlopez Wrote: I want to buy an earth aquila. How much is the shipping?

He said to PM him what you want. And shipping is included with the price stated in the OP.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:46 AM)jeffersonlopez Wrote: i'm new to this so how do you pm?

Use the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
No, it's too self evident for that. PM = Personal message, the icon on every person's post.
newsky2 / TastyTacos : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i am happy its can arrive on time, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Nv.ReNgAN : thanks for your help, thank you very much!

Armouredblader : normally for 2 weeks, but due to the bad weather and high seaon of chrimtmas and new year period, maybe it will take longer.

JÆMS : thanks!

jeffersonlopez : please check my first page, and all the prices included shipping fee, and no need to pay the extra.

s-pegasus / momiji manju : yes! thanks!
do u have any string lanchers that i can buy?
Look at the OP.
[Huge quote removed.]

are you getting more stocks of cyber peagsus? if you are please pm me
You didn't have to quote the whole thing, LOL.

I suggest you remove the quote, or narrow it down with parameters, seriously if a quote is too long, do not quote it...

-The Warn Police ^^
PM sent Smile