dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:42 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Can i pay it by cash because i dont have PayPal or any Credit card? and do you still have the Aurora Ray Unicorno or Sol Blaze?

he doesnt accept "cash" and there isnt any safe way to do so. just borrow a paypal account and pay the person that you borrowed the account from "cash". and he will say if he doesnt have it.
Edited. A PM i sent him told me to post on here sorry for the mishap.
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:19 AM)ikmv Wrote: I want to purchase,PM me with your best total:

BB-67 GUN METALLIC FACE
bakushin susanoo 90WF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D - BBP01

My verified paypal account is ready Grin Thank you!

Your supposed to PM him not the other way around
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:09 PM)noble6 Wrote: what does pm mean
You could let your mouse hover on the "PM" button right below everybody's posts and see what the description says ...
Hmmm... Is GBP In U.S money? For example, GBP $1.45=U.S $1.45
God no, use:
www.xe.com
hi..i have sent you pm..please reply soon...
i would like to get a meteo l drago for my brother and a bakushin susanow for me with the stickers
dracofrancis : i have listing on ebay and here, but i wonder why you can't find it, i have soldout many many on ebay, if you want to buy from ebay, then you will to pay the high cost, save money to buy from wbo, welcome to buy from other sellers, and i am happy you are thinking of me first, thanks!

PegasusFan : no problem send item to your country, the price are the same (except BB-32)

BFireblaze 6509 : i hope to see you soon, thanks!

dracofrancis : the price of the beypointer is up and up, you can go to check my ebay shop, the price is up to GBP18.98/PC, so i think you are better to buy BB-53 or BB-54 right here, thanks!

noble6 : thanks! tell me if you want it.

Rance02 : welcome cash, but you have to wait for a long time to get the item, around 2 to 3 weeks from you to my hands, also after i got your cash, then send item to you usually take 2 to 3 weeks, totally you have to wait over 1 month, so please thinking about it, and i think you are better to find your friend who got paypal, thanks!

PegesusRF : thanks! but he just got cash will be fine, i will accept it, but he must to take this risk.

s-pegasus : yes! thanks!

Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3

chenainai100 : no single stadium for selling, please check BB-32, thanks!

Anime101 : yes! thanks!

phinamthi : please check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sterling

Dan : yes! thanks!

benjohadi : check PM, thanks!

darkbey123 : PM me to take order, thanks! remember to tell me all the beyblade code number, thanks for your help!
How much does shipping cost from where you are to Canada
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:50 PM)Kais3r Wrote: How much does shipping cost from where you are to Canada

(Feb. 02, 2010  5:41 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: (ALL THE PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE TO YOUR HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRACKING NUMBER, THEN PLEASE ADD EXTRA GBP1.50 FOR EACH ORDER, AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL)
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:50 PM)Kais3r Wrote: How much does shipping cost from where you are to Canada

Shipping is included in the price.
Works for me, thanks guys
He specifically said he "ONLY" accepts paypal
What does that have to do with anything ?
Hey dimsum2u let's say I want to buy 3 or 4 different things from you in one order. Would I just add up all the prices for the items and that would be what I pay or will it be cheaper or more expensive because all items are being shipped together? Thanks
I don't think he does combine shipment with the discount he already gives.
My Vulcan Horuseus and Dark Cancer arrived today, thank you!
In the announcement, the expence of ports are counted?
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:57 PM)LdRaGoPeGaSis Wrote: In the announcement, the expence of ports are counted?

if you are talking about the deliver cost (charge for delivery) then it is "counted" (included)
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:35 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:57 PM)LdRaGoPeGaSis Wrote: In the announcement, the expence of ports are counted?

if you are talking about the deliver cost (charge for delivery) then it is "counted" (included)

Oh Yeah thank you !! Smile