dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Wow, my mum just ordered over $60 of Blades, hope they arrive soon.
XDBeyblade : thanks!

lancerasp : please PM me and tell me how many do you want? i have re-stock already!

tman14 : check PM please.

UnLeAsHeD : check PM please.

Wraith : from me? then please keep waiting for it, thanks!
Will you restock all of these items (or some of them)?

Im probably going to buy a Libra from you. Do i need to pm you first?
If you mean the Metal System Libra, he doesn't have it in stock at the moment.

But usually if you want to buy something from him, yes you need to send him a PM with the items you want to buy.
Viper : which items do you want?

Beyblader358 : yes! PM me first, thanks!

blah : yes! thanks for your help!
PM has been sent..
I love how you reply and respond to your posters. I also like how you are helpful with everything your customer needs. I hope I get my Bb-96. I will absolutely refer people to you, and buy from you again. I love you!!!!!
hcgtnaruto : check PM, thanks!

Ian : thanks! and please keep waiting ofr it, the parcel has sent to you on yesterday, thanks!~
i know you all raedy asked you this but will you ever be restocked on the beycarrier hard type box because i really want to buy one.
Has anyone bought and received an item in the US? If so, how long did it take to ship?
Order came Dimsum Thank you very much!
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:30 AM)CtrlAltDestroy Wrote: Has anyone bought and received an item in the US? If so, how long did it take to ship?

one and a half too two weeks I think
rabidboy : sorry still don't have got the news from our suppliers, sorry!

CtrlAltDestroy : normally it will takes 2 weeks, but due to the bad weather, maybe it will take longer.

ikmv : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

tman14 : thanks!
Hi dimsum2u! my package has arrived again in perfect condition! thank you very much and see you next time ^^
i wld like the metal facebolt any type but i dont have a paypal or ebay. if theres anyone who knos where i could get sum pretty cheap or maybe for trede email me @ physco18.sewell@gmail.com thx oh- and i liv in america so if tht wld make it better i kind of want it to be cheap... but working. and i want a beypointer so if you have info.... email me. thx!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:42 PM)Josh-blader18 Wrote: i wld like the metal facebolt any type but i dont have a paypal or ebay. if theres anyone who knos where i could get sum pretty cheap or maybe for trede email me @ physco18.sewell@gmail.com thx oh- and i liv in america so if tht wld make it better i kind of want it to be cheap... but working. and i want a beypointer so if you have info.... email me. thx!!!

Don't post if ur not buying from him, and especially if u are trying to get something, make ur own thread for that. It's very rude too.
Thabks just received my burn phoenix Tongue_out. Took a week for shipping. Will buy from u again Grin
Where can you buy these, is there a website? I went on ebay and there was only one thing from dimsum. I really want to buy something from him
Use this..?
JÆMS : thanks for let me know its arrived , and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

newsky2 : thanks! Joyful_3

KillerPerseus17 : please check my first page, thanks!

UnLeAsHeD : thanks for your help!

hcgtnaruto : thanks! and i am waiting for your new order. ^__^

Kaikeapona : you can go to check my first page, and tell me which items to you want, then PM me for detail, then i will tell you how to do it, thanks!

Dan : ???
Check your PM Inbox next week Joyful_3. I will be buying the digital power launcher or Queztcoatl or Vulcan =)