dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

these are some amazing prices ill start buying when my paypal money is sent Smile
BB-38 LAUNCHER >>> GBP5.99
how much is it euro included shipment to belgium?
Hey Dimsum2u my package got here safetly. Everything in perfect condition Smile I'll be ordering from you again soon.
Guys Dimsum is a great guy to buy from. I live in the U.S and it only took 6 days to get to my house. That's amazingly fast! I ordered BB-32 along with some other stuff and the stadium doesn't even have a scratch on it. I highly recommend buying from him if you're having doubts living in another country. Thanks Dimsum Smile
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)stevebak Wrote: BB-38 LAUNCHER >>> GBP5.99
how much is it euro included shipment to belgium?
Actually read the first post, and use xe.com
BeyBiksey : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i will have BB-76 soon, maybe you will interesting for it,

thanks!

Kai-V : thanks for your help!
can i buy BB-15 BLACK LAUNCHER GRIP >>> GBP5.99 and BB-38 LAUNCHER >>> GBP5.99
Does anyone know what mail carrier Dismum2u uses? He provided me with a tracking number but I don't know what site to track it from...
Does anyone here know if I'm allowed to order 3 items in one message in paypal and give him the cost of all three items combined in one payment?
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:53 PM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone here know if I'm allowed to order 3 items in one message in paypal and give him the cost of all three items combined in one payment?

Yes you are... I ordered 2 at once...
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:57 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:53 PM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone here know if I'm allowed to order 3 items in one message in paypal and give him the cost of all three items combined in one payment?

Yes you are... I ordered 2 at once...
So instead of listing 1 item in the message section, I list three and give GBP13.47 (I'm buying all three HMS)?
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:19 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Does anyone know what mail carrier Dismum2u uses? He provided me with a tracking number but I don't know what site to track it from...
Ask him in a PM i did and it is like Hong Kong post or something similar:\
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:19 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Does anyone know what mail carrier Dismum2u uses? He provided me with a tracking number but I don't know what site to track it from...

Yeah it's Hong Kong post. Just go to google and type in hong kong post and I believe it's the 1st result. It's the official Hong Kong mail site and click tracking. Hope that helps
Hello Dimsum2u just wanted to tell you i have sent you the payment via paypal & sent you a PM Regarding my details , just wanted to tell you this because i know you get too many pm's
Hello Dimsum2u I know it says SOLDOUT next to it but is there any way you can get more of
A-108 GAIA DRAGOON? This is one if my favorite EG beyblades Smile
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:04 AM)BeyBiksey Wrote:

Yeah it's Hong Kong post. Just go to google and type in hong kong post and I believe it's the 1st result. It's the official Hong Kong mail site and click tracking. Hope that helps

Lol its actually a 3 step tracking process... thnx for answering though...

Dimsum2u's Local Courier>Hong Kong>My Local Courier
Dimsum2u i wonder do you have anymore Black Lightning L-Drago 100HF in stock?
Dragoonkid : yes! thank you, and please PM me to take order, thanks!

Nojo294 : thanks for your help!

Viper : please check PM, thanks!

ShadowL-Drago : yes! but i am try to use other company to test is it faster than HK POST.

BeyBiksey : thanks! Joyful_3 / i saw A-108 in the market, but due to it is very rare in the market, so the price up to GBP19.99, if you are interested for it, then i can go to get it for you, thanks!

NitroNeo : got it, thank you very much! and please check back PM, thanks!

Azlanslayer : no, sorry!
I want to buy Counter Leone & Digital Power launcher ( Blue )
How is the process done ?
Wha, i think ill be buying from you, Dimsum!
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)russrock7283 Wrote: how much for beypointer in usd

xe.com
dimsum2u: So I would be paying around GBP 20 for it? That doesn't sound to bad Smile I'll have to wait a week or 2 though before I am able to buy things again. I've got bills to pay haha
Wink if its on a reliable site / store u can give it to me to check it -snicker- lemme check it for ya
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:53 PM)BbyRawkStar Wrote: I want to buy Counter Leone & Digital Power launcher ( Blue )
How is the process done ?

Send him a private message telling him what you want to buy.

he will send a message back telling you his paypal and other things.
Then you follow his steps from there.
Just letting you know my BB-32 arrived the other day, It was very well packaged and the stadium was fine, thank you!