dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

shazzaaar : please check PM, thanks!

stevebak : the takara bb-38 is blue color.

Blaze Wheeler : please check PM, thanks!

Beyblast98 : yes! i have Gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF in my hands, but please tell me which version of Sol Blaze V145AS, thanks!

JÆMS : thanks! Joyful_3

Beyblast98 : thanks! i am keep finding good supplier for WBO, but i got one already, and i hope the new price list will up-date soon, thanks all ! ^_______^
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:06 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: He is busy. Read his thread "SORRY for my late to answer your questions".

Yes i know now, that thread wasnt there when i writ it.
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:05 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: shazzaaar : please check PM, thanks!

stevebak : the takara bb-38 is blue color.

Blaze Wheeler : please check PM, thanks!

Beyblast98 : yes! i have Gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF in my hands, but please tell me which version of Sol Blaze V145AS, thanks!

JÆMS : thanks! Joyful_3

Beyblast98 : thanks! i am keep finding good supplier for WBO, but i got one already, and i hope the new price list will up-date soon, thanks all ! ^_______^
Either regular Sol Blaze or the Gold Version.
hey dimsun //i want to order the takara bb-38
I'm pretty sure you PM your orders to him
Beyblast98 : i have checked my stock already, i have got BLACK and GOLD version only, thanks!

stevebak : please PM me to take order, thanks!

UnluckyXIII : yes! thanks!
How long does it take to ship to Ireland?
Payment Sent. Now i'm just waiting for my items =D
Thanks Dimsum2u! i just got the stadium yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! http://youtu.be/CW9ZCE24tJ4?hd=1
Is the price for Sol Blaze Gold Ver. the same as regular Sol Blaze, or is it different?
May i ask what is the shipping time from HK to indonesia? I lost date when i bought unicorno. Unhappy
iBLaDeR xX : around 2 to 3 weeks normally, but sometime will be shortly.

Azlanslayer : thank you very much! and i will go to check my paypal account soon, thanks!

Sky Prince : i have seem your video already, thank you very very much! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Beyblast98 : i have up-dated the prices on my first page, pleaes check it, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

Shika blade : hello, it is a fix price to worldwide, included your country, so please go to check my first page, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
some of prices has up-dated already (in green color, so please go back to check the first page), thanks!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
i am feeling very happy that i have got the AMBER FACE today. ^___^
WOW. Awesome prices. Will be buying soon! Grin
WOW, i wudda waited if i knew rock giraffe was that cheap!! Uncertain guess ill have to order again someday ;D
Hello ,
I'm french and i can't access to your ebay-shop dimsum2u ,i can read your profile and the stars you received,it's writen that you have not some articles to buy ,could you help me ?
Item from dimsum arrived! Wowwwwww meteo is beautiful! *drools.
Thanks again!
I PMd you yesterday, and you never PMd me back. D:

I guess I'll be patient.
Kaizer : thanks! i am waiting for your good news.

Raigeko13 : thanks!

shazzaaar : thanks! tell me if you want it.

ShadowZoroark : ok, thanks!

troxinou : just buy from wbo will be fine, then you can save money, and you can check the up-dated prices as the following link, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

K17khairi : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Azlanslayer : check PM please, thanks!
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:54 PM)gilghamesh Wrote: What is the gbp?

Great Britain Pound. Also this questions don't belong here, you should use the "ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
how do i buy the night mare rex becuase i would like to buy it
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:40 PM)sol l-drago Wrote: how do i buy the night mare rex becuase i would like to buy it

You simply send dimsum2u a private message, and he should tell you what steps to take. You need Paypal.
does anyone know if metal faces are gunna come out in amarica if not ill take a few metal faces