dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Storm blader read the OP
Unleashed it also says everything is in original packaging on OP
I would like to know BB-32 Comes with Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, The attack stadium and 2 beylaunchers correct? I am asking because in the picture it shows the two launchers but the listing only says the beyblades and stadium.
Yea it comes with everything you said + the fence parts.
Really fence parts too? Sweet thanks for the quick answer souless. =D
does the gravity perseus come with a beylauncher?
Read the gravity perseus thread. Only post here if you're if you're expressing interest in purchasing an item.

EDIT: Zackyblack, we shouldn't really encourage offtopic posts.
does gravity perseus come with string shooter
thanks
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:24 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Read the gravity perseus thread. Only post here if you're if you're expressing interest in purchasing an item.

EDIT: Zackyblack, we shouldn't really encourage offtopic posts.

Libruhhh
Ok, so I might be able to buy from you (I probably will be able to) and I think I will probably buy Quetzlcoatl (Gold) but I was wondering, it says it's 16.99GBP. And I was wondering if you could separate the prices and tell me the shipping price and the price of the bey. Thanks.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:46 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ok, so I might be able to buy from you (I probably will be able to) and I think I will probably buy Quetzlcoatl but I was wondering, it says it's 16.99GBP. And I was wondering if you could separate the prices and tell me the shipping price and the price of the bey. Thanks.

The shipping is included in the price.
This is probably a VERY stupid question, but could you hold at least one Pegasus Starter Set until I save up enough money? They don't sell point counters in the U.S., or the four-part system for that matter. And if you can't do that, can you at least tell me if you're low on them? It would be really helpful to me.
Forgot to mention that my Vulcan Horuseus arrived last week, delivery was exceptionally quick as usual Wink
HI How do you order off this site for your listed prices? Those prices are good for shipment to the states right?
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:53 PM)BladerBrycen Wrote: HI How do you order off this site for your listed prices? Those prices are good for shipment to the states right?

Paypal. Tell him what you want, send him money through Paypal, and he'll send it to you.

And yes, those prices are good for shipping to the U.S.
My Meteo L Drago and Metal faces just arrived!
How long is shipping to ontario,canada?
earth eagle hae a wd soo
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:01 AM)TylerPT Wrote: I offer, 20 dolars for perseus Tongue_out, since nothing special except wd. Gravity isn't really a good wheel.

Cmon Grin Also, 3 dollars for sspension? so 1 dollar off, i just dont want to break my bey launcher
Also, why is meteo l drago like 35 dollars on ur ebay account? Other meteo l dragos r like 20 dollars

His eBay account doesn't have the discount he has on the WBO. You can't tell him to give him discounts or offer, he's already given enough for us. Gravity seems to be a good smash attacker and AD has proven to be top-tier and it also comes with the BeyLauncher L/R.
i very recently recieved a pegasis 105f starter set yesterday.The shipping was very fast and the beyblade is awesome.i purchased it on ebay.
i'll trade you for your starter pegasus set
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:52 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: i'll trade you for your starter pegasus set
Obviously dimsum2u does not do trades ... He is a seller, he is not interested in buying or trading from us.
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:52 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: i'll trade you for your starter pegasus set
kai-V, he may have been talking to stormaries8862, cuz he just got tht set. i may be wrong, but im just sayin.

XstormbladerXIf you were, trades and stuff are done thru PM