dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

kngoftherng : don't have news about it, sorry!

dragoon_msuv : sorry that i have checked our records, i don't have selling items to (england-2010) in pass 6 months, maybe you have bought from other sellers, anyway, please check detail as my first page, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:58 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: kngoftherng : don't have news about it, sorry!

dragoon_msuv : sorry that i have checked our records, i don't have selling items to (england-2010) in pass 6 months, maybe you have bought from other sellers, anyway, please check detail as my first page, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

Really? Maybe I've confused you with leo_toy since you sell very similar items, I have bought LOADS of stuff from him. Oh yea, I sent you a PM on ebay earlier today:
"Will you be getting any HMS beyblades soon? Pm me!".
I'm here to ask you about your beypointer,is it in japanese or english?
(Oct. 01, 2010  3:57 PM)MeteoLDrago Wrote: I'm here to ask you about your beypointer,is it in japanese or english?
The Beypointer is only in Japanese, as far as I know.
dragoon_msuv : i have got A-123, A-124 and A-125 only.

Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^
Dimsum2u if you get any other HMS please let me know. Pm me.
Or you could simply check his thread?

He hasn't sold out of any of his HMS stocks.

I doubt he will be able to get any other types.
my order came it was extremely fast and I have to say it was the best packaging I've seen compared to all other bought beyblades!
Uncertain no more trygle's
So sad just found out that this guy have prices even cheaper than Dimsum2u.
this guy
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:37 PM)Moss Wrote: So sad just found out that this guy have prices even cheaper than Dimsum2u.
this guy
Do you know how disrespectful that is ?
No its just he said once that notify him if people become cheaper than he is.
sorry anyway I was just shocked as all.
Hm, I just checked all dimsum2u's posts in this topic and it does not mention that. You should have clarified though, for him and for us.
Sorry again about that.
this guy was actually mentioned in the ebay topic about 2 days ago. the only reason he does that is cuz he has a warehouse in California
Hey can you reply to my Pm. I saw that you opened it but didn't reply.
i've checked the price, this guy are selling Korean version unlike dimsum2u selling the Jpn version. So, not valid bro imo.
dimsum2u,how many Meteo L Drago BB-88 do you have left?A few days ago I checked in Ebay,it said 8 left.Today it turned to 10.I'm confused and don't wanna get cheated.Pls answer so that I can buy in peace.Plus I'm living in Malaysia,so is the price different?
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:40 AM)MeteoLDrago Wrote: dimsum2u,how many Meteo L Drago BB-88 do you have left?A few days ago I checked in Ebay,it said 8 left.Today it turned to 10.I'm confused and don't wanna get cheated.Pls answer so that I can buy in peace.Plus I'm living in Malaysia,so is the price different?

He is reliable relax the additional stock is because he got more
Thx,DarkFox.Feel more secure now.BTW how much 4 Malaysia delivery?
It's included in the price..
Got my bey analyzer in the mail, thanks! Grin
umm where is the shipping fee for your items? sorry im nooby
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:18 AM)newsky2 Wrote: umm where is the shipping fee for your items? sorry im nooby
Read. You should not be asking this question at all.
Is there any way I could get an attack stadium from you??? I checked your ebay store and I didn't see any stadiums.