brain teasers

(Jan. 08, 2011  10:42 PM)Nano Wrote: What ends everything always?

g. and a heart for the one on top of me. And here is mine:Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:16 AM)eclipse162 Wrote:

g.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

and that last ones a heart.

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

LOL, are we talking the Brad or just an ordinary everyday Brad? If it is the Brad, he used his awesome powers to teleport to the ground safely. JK. You didn't say he survived, he just didn't get hurt. I can really only make riddles and they are pretty easy.
Edit: Figured it out! I was totally wrong a second ago. Her's the answer. Brad was so sick and tired of window washing, he opened the window and jumped inside.
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:00 AM)Team Taurus Wrote: Here's a hard one ok :

I am a suit no men may wear, neither peasants nor kings,
Yet no man goes without me.
What's got by me shall be well known.
What lies at me is the reason for things.
All may touch me when I am soft, none when I am stone.
Lose me and you will falter-yet if i am taken, you will find courage anew.

its a dog
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:17 AM)Nano Wrote:

g.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

dang it i was going to say kai v

g.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

dang it i was going to say BeyBrad
[/quote]
FixedWink
The Way that can be told of is not an unvarying way;
The names that can be named are not unvarying names.
It was from the Nameless that Heaven and Earth sprang;
The named is but the mother that rears the ten thousand creatures, each after its kind.

Good luck ;)
O_O
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:14 AM)kidice Wrote: O_O

Lol that's just spam, and I agree with you, my riddle is stupid/hard, can somebody delete my post?^^

EDIT// and this one too-__-"
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:08 AM)Orisinal Wrote: The Way that can be told of is not an unvarying way;
The named is but the mother that rears the ten thousand creatures, each after its kind.

Good luck Wink

How will we get it correct if it's a quote from a book?
If you are asking who am I, you are Tao Te Ching. Google was being my friend.
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:26 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:06 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Whos a hedgehog in sonic that is an Anti-Hero and is black with red body marks?

Silver the Hedgehog. /sarcasm/

Silver is white and is not an Anti-Hero, i beleve your wrong, Shadow maybe?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)Hypersonic Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:26 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:06 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Whos a hedgehog in sonic that is an Anti-Hero and is black with red body marks?

Silver the Hedgehog. /sarcasm/

Silver is white and is not an Anti-Hero, i beleve your wrong, Shadow maybe?

Are you blind? Can you not see the word sarcasm in the sentence? Of course it's Shadow!
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:08 AM)Orisinal Wrote: The Way that can be told of is not an unvarying way;

Good luck Wink

How will we get it correct if it's a quote from a book?

The answer is actually the title of chapter ONE.
I forget to mention this came from my bible,*

*I hope this doesn't break the rules, it's a great quote.

g.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

you read stone heart didnt you

Good luck Wink

adam or eve
I need light to be created, but I am full of darkness. What am I?
There is a bear that lives near a house. The walls of the house all face south.

What color is the bear?Chief - Hmm ...
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:11 AM)blade1111 Wrote: There is a bear that lives near a house. The walls of the house all face south.

What color is the bear?Chief - Hmm ...

His skin is black and his fur appears white because it reflects light. He is a polar bear living at the North Pole, and it seems the house is a Santa Clause reference.

(Jan. 09, 2011  11:29 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I need light to be created, but I am full of darkness. What am I?

A shadow.
Cooooooorect! Well, I'm done for now.
what is so fragile that even saying its name can break it?

what sees better in pitch darkness owl or bat?

your in a room with two computers one always tells the truth and one always lies. there are two doors one of the doors leads to death and one leads to eternal life. you can only ask one computer one question to help you choose what do you ask?

your in a house and there is a power outage and all exits lock. after running through a series of doors (all locking behind you) you come to a room with three doors one says electrocution one says drowning and one says burning to death which do you pick to live?
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: what is so fragile that even saying its name can break it?

Silence. Not to hard
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: what is so fragile that even saying its name can break it?

what sees better in pitch darkness owl or bat?

your in a room with two computers one always tells the truth and one always lies. there are two doors one of the doors leads to death and one leads to eternal life. you can only ask one computer one question to help you choose what do you ask?

your in a house and there is a power outage and all exits lock. after running through a series of doors (all locking behind you) you come to a room with three doors one says electrocution one says drowning and one says burning to death which do you pick to live?

Ask either computer "Which way would that other computer tell me to go?" No matter where it points, I'd go the other way because, say the one that's lying says go to the left, that means the other computer would say right which means you go right. It works for the other one too because if it said go to the left, I'd go to the right because the one that tells the truth told me that the that lies wold tell me to go through the door that would kill me (Left) so I'd go through the other one for eternal life. A bit complicated, I know.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: your in a house and there is a power outage and all exits lock. after running through a series of doors (all locking behind you) you come to a room with three doors one says electrocution one says drowning and one says burning to death which do you pick to live?

The electric door can't kill you because the power is off.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: what sees better in pitch darkness owl or bat?

This isn't a good question because the both rely on sounds to hunt, regardless of the fact they both have rather good eyesight.

Are you a computer?

I don't know what kind of carped up HOUSE you are describing but the answer is Electrocution.

Silence

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: what sees better in pitch darkness owl or bat?

Owl, bats rely on echolocation, not sight.

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: your in a room with two computers one always tells the truth and one always lies. there are two doors one of the doors leads to death and one leads to eternal life. you can only ask one computer one question to help you choose what do you ask?

Say "If I were to ask the other computer which door lead to eternal life, which one would it say to go through?" then go through the door they do not point to. Say the door that led to death was the right. They would both say the door the other suggested would be the one on right, because the lying one would point to the death door, as it only lies. The truth one would be honest, and also point to the death door.

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: your in a house and there is a power outage and all exits lock. after running through a series of doors (all locking behind you) you come to a room with three doors one says electrocution one says drowning and one says burning to death which do you pick to live?

Electrucution because the power is out.
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:48 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:47 PM)XBlader Wrote: [quote='Kyuubi-Master' pid='498137' dateline='1294517992']
These are pretty easy so I'm going to put up a few.
1. What has keys but no lock? A keyboard?

4. Do you say, "Nine and five is thirteen," or "Nine and five are thirteen"? nine and five are fourteen :\

6. What two things can you never eat for breakfast? LUNCH and DINNER

Completely correct. Those were the exact answers I was looking for.
Here's one that's a bit difficult.
There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word?

Last time I checked there is a Caps Lock and a number lock.