brain teasers

^ so... it's not a nose?
No it's not
Darn, I really wanted to be correct for once. Unhappy

Back on topic:
What's black & white with a cherry on top?
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:21 AM)Nano Wrote: What's black & white with a cherry on top?

A lie.
You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?
^ no not a lie, or a pie.
First u take the chicken then seed then u take the chicken back. Then u take the fox . Then u take the chicken done
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:26 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?

anyone know mine? well the first one is that they are married! and the second on is senselessness as in Sense take-away N E S S! it leaves an E...
What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:19 PM)littlechipz Wrote: What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?

That is sooooo old.
Yeah I know, Sphinx story FTW. But seriously, answer it Wink

Its because ai have a new outcome, its not a human anymore...
An ape that loses its arms and gets a prostetic (sp) limb?
Does this have to be riddles, 'cuz if it doesn't, here's a serious one I've been thinking about for a while: What is reality?
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:47 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: What is reality?

everything.
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:23 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

everything.
I do not fullly belive that. To quote Itachi Uchiha from Naruto:
Quote: People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
Is pain reality? Is sleep reality? Is death reality? Are we living an illusion, which only death relieves?
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:23 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

everything.

Yet nothing....
Wow how terribly cliche for people trying to sound intellectual.

How is this "fascinating" whether something is real or not?

In any case, there is no such thing as absolute truth, it is whatever you believe is true.

i.e, a person may honestly have been told that 1+1=7 and to them, that is truth.

So if your reality is based on what you think is there, there has to be truth in it's existence. That means it's all about your own perception of your surroundings.
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:49 PM)Ra Wrote: okay

theres a couple that live in a round house.they have a maid and the butler .one day the husband dies.so the wife asks 'who killed him'. butler said he was doing the dishes. the maid said " i was doing laundry in the corner."

who killed him

This is so easy. The maid; there is no corners in a round house.
A man is walking in the desert. He see a shop in the distance. He goes up to the little shop and asks for water. The person at the store pulls out a gun and shoots it. The man that asked for water says ''thank you''.

What happened?

another one:

what gets bigger the more you take out of it.
It's a Water Pistol obviously.
the shop owner got out a water gun.

A hole.

those were pretty bad.
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:22 AM)momiji manju Wrote: the shop owner got out a water gun.

A hole.

those were pretty bad.
you got the second one right but not the first one. Even though that would sort of work, that is not the right answer.
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:38 PM)XBlader Wrote: A man is walking in the desert. He see a shop in the distance. He goes up to the little shop and asks for water. The person at the store pulls out a gun and shoots it. The man that asked for water says ''thank you''.

the store owner pulled out an actual gun to put the guy that asked for water out of his misery?
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:56 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:38 PM)XBlader Wrote: A man is walking in the desert. He see a shop in the distance. He goes up to the little shop and asks for water. The person at the store pulls out a gun and shoots it. The man that asked for water says ''thank you''.

the store owner pulled out an actual gun to put the guy that asked for water out of his misery?
no, not even close. The guy asking for water had hiccups...
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:08 AM)XBlader Wrote: no, not even close. The guy asking for water had hiccups...

idk... a starting gun?